song #1

Spotify Playlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The veil above her head was put down by the bridesmaid;

Her sister Sooyoung offered her a smile,

“You look beautiful, unnie” she said before turning her back against the bride and take her leave as she walked down the aisle ahead of her.

Joohyun’s hands felt sweaty and she wasn’t sure if it was due to the hot weather or from feeling nervous.

Why is she nervous anyway when she waited a lifetime for this moment to come?

Her dress detailed in beads and her veil lined with lace.

She gripped tight on her bouquet as the church doors opened wide.

She heard the trumpets from the military band and Joohyun looked far in front of her to meet the gaze of her lover whose eyes are beginning to water.

She mouthed ‘I LOVE YOU’ and the lips of her soon to be wife slightly turned upwards.

The walk to the altar seemed to be longer than she thought; for her steps were small and slow.

Opposite from what she wanted.

Because right at the moment, she just wanna run into Seulgi’s arms and kiss her hard; just like every time her lover come home from the military service.

But she reminded herself to stay calm and composed.

A little more patience, Joohyun she convinced herself.

You'll get to kiss her all you want after this. she said.

 

 

 

Halfway through the path, her vision blurs and the surrounding changes;

The audience who was looking at her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter