It's a Trial and Error Thing

It's a Trial and Error Thing

 

 Nothing interests Lee Hyukjae more but to indulge in the pleasurably sinful world of ography, he was almost addicted. Though that was just a false perspective, by of course some of his hypocritic band members, that doesn’t give him much of a damn. It’s a guy thing. It’s a normal guy thing to flood their view with abnormally huge bouncing infront of the screen and then the everyday stress after. It’s a good stress reliever actually. And he liked it. But what he doesn’t like the most is whenever someone would barge in his room; pester him with some nonsense whining while he is concentrated on squeezing one off.

“Aish!Hyukkie!!” Hyukjae sighed deeply as he regretfully closed his laptop. ‘...not again’

“What do you want Hae?”

“Hyukkie!”

“W-what?” Hyukjae chuckled in disbelief. Donghae is indeed the product of all the annoying things in the entire universe. He is like this black hole that a hundred percent of your human energy just by actually speaking to him.

“Hyukkie!!”

“Damn it Donghae what is it?!!” Donghae calmed for a bit as he went stomping his way to his best friend’s bed.

“I’m really not good at this.” Hyukjae was quite startled when Donghae started waving a Coca-cola bottle in front of him. It then made him realize what it was all about and grabbed the bottle as he giggled.”

“Y-you still practice with this?” Hyukjae tried to hold his laugh while Donghae was still clad in seriousness.

“You told me to practice and practice because practice makes it perfect and practicing makes you a pro and practice do---“

“Whoa! Hold on hold on. Okay...”Hyukjae heave a sigh. “Why do all these kissing s upset you?” Hyukjae ignored the other’s stare and proceeded in opening back his laptop as he talk. “ Everyone has their first time so if you did bad on your first, then do your best on the second, maybe on your third, or your fourth...just do it, be a pro, kiss the out of people and be merry” the red-haired gave the other a smug before positioning his headphones back in his ears.

“Can you watch me do it then?” Hyukjae knew how annoying Donghae was but not during his . Not during this precious moment. Donghae gently grabbed the coke bottle back from him and held it onto his mouth.

 “K, you told me to pucker my lips like this, just slightly so that it’s not tense and...”

“H-hae not—“

“...and -and start to kiss the upper or the lower lip slowly...” Hyukjae felt his lips dropped an inch as he stared at how concentrated Donghae was, eyes closed, soft moist lips, coming in slow lingering contact with the mouth of the glass bottle. He was indeed practicing and Hyukjae began to imagine how those lips will feel against his. He felt himself cave in for a moment as he heard his evil self scream ‘grab that ing bottle and kiss the hell out of him!!’ The thing he is doing with that lucky bottle looks oddly ridiculous but Hyukjae, after being disturbed from the brink of his found it rather y.

“So?” Hyukjae jolt in surprise.

“S-so what?” Hyukjae saw the frustration in Donghae’s eyes as he was about to leave the bed.

“W-wait. I was only joking.” He pulled Donghae’s arm as he sat back quietly wearing a pout. Hyukjae’s stare cannot help but to travel on to those red, swollen lips that probably had been and nipping that ‘lucky’ bottle’s nozzle the whole afternoon.

Damn he wanted to kiss him. He wanted to kiss him hard.

Hyukjae put his laptop down and sat closer to Donghae. “Tell me about it.”

“I just wanted to please that someone on our first time.” Slightly hurt, Hyukjae continued listening. “I don’t want to hear something like ‘You’re 24 and single. What have you been doing with your life?’ sorta stuff.”

“Well, what you were doing earlier...” Hyukjae slowly closed their distance he could almost feel the other’s breath lingering through his lips. “...it’s kinda...’odd.’”

“It was?” Hyukjae nodded, eyes still glued on those moist lips. “Do you mind if i show you how?” Donghae tensed a bit as he felt one of his bestfriend’s hand cup his cheek.

“Y-you will?” Hyukjae nodded for the last time and slowly advance to the other’s quivering lips. It was a gentle smack at first as his lips came in contact just right on to the swell of Donghae’s lips. The latter was obviously startled from the sudden sensation, eyes widely opened as the elder of the two advances more as he angled his lips not leaving the other’s lips unattended. Hyukjae smiled in between his small chaste kisses as he felt Donghae tremble from his touches.

“I told you... not to get tensed right?” He said in between his kisses. “now...show me again.” Dazed, Donghae nodded as his hands slowly crept on to the other’s neck.  Slowly, he closed his eyes and started kissing Hyukjae back. It didn’t take long for Donghae to relax in his touch when he suddenly gasped as Hyukjae his lower lip. The latter took his parted lips as an advantage to deepen the kiss while he angled further on the other’s mouth. His hands crept at the other’s nape for support and the other hand nestled on his jaw. The younger, weak and completely intoxicated by Hyukjae’s sweet yet manly scent, moaned as their tongue started clashing together.

When both finally felt the need for oxygen, they gently parted, both panting heavily.

“Kissing...” Hyukjae nestled his cheeks to the other as he tried to catch his breath. “...is a trial and error thing...”Donghae listened as he also struggle for his breath while he felt his bestfriend’s hot breath in his ear. “...it’s something you and the one you’re doing it with should discover in order for it to be perfect...”

The elder of the two was quite startled when suddenly; Donghae pulled him back to his lips but this time, he felt those innocent lips became agressive as it searched it’s way around the other’s plump lips. It was Hyukjae’s turn to moan as he felt his hot tongue expertly twirling, , almost invading his hot cavern. It lasted for another couple of minutes as they finally parted, Donghae leaving a small kiss just right on the commissure of Hyukjae’s lips. There was a moment of silence when Hyukjae started.

“S-so uhmm...that’s it.” Blushing, he looked at his side while he instinctively scratched his temple.

“W-where the hell have you learned that?”

“Uhmmm...”The red head chuckled nervously. Watching is indeed educational.

 It was actually his first time doing it but it didn’t bother him a single bit that his first will actually be his own bestfriend... “I just...know. Quit asking!”

Donghae gave him a mischievous grin. “It’s your first am I right?” The other continued staring at his side while his face almost turns into a tomato. All he wanted to do right that very moment is to shove Donghae out of the room that he should have done earlier. God! He is annoying.

“So d-did it please you then?” Hyukjae slowly gaze back at Donghae as he shyly nodded. “Very much...”

“I’m glad.” Hyukjae gave him a slightly confused look. “Why?”

“I had pleased that someone on our first time.”

 

A/N: another old fic. thanks for reading!<3