The Proposal

Logryeon Fanfics (One Shots)

Logan is an absolute nervous wreck.

He had been dating Suryeon for 7 years now, and he feels that it's the right time to ask her to marry him. He's worried how she would take it, but she always tells him that she loves him, and of course, he says it back in return.

Logan and Suryeon had became a little more romantically involved with each other. Logan starts to kiss her first instead of waiting for his girlfriend to, finding each other alone more often, enjoying the beautiful scenery of sunsets and just the presence of each other. His hands are always laced in hers. All the people around them can really conclude that they are deeply inlove with each other.

He paces back and forth, wanting to be away from everyone so he could think more clearly. What would she say?  What if she rejects me? What if she's not yet ready?  All these questions podded in his mind, making him go insane.

Molly barks softly, trying to comfort his master. Logan turns around to face his fury friend or should I say, their daughter and gives her a smile before sighing and slumping on the floor.

"Bud, what am I going to say? I don't know if I can do this. Of course, I love her, but does she really feels the same way?"

Molly narrowed her eyes, aggravated that her master couldn't see how obvious it is. Of course she loves him. Could he not tell by the braids in his hair that Suryeon likes doing  just so she could be more closer to him? Logan never quite liked the braids, but he tolerated it for her. Often, the rest of his friends would make fun of him, saying he is losing the last bit of manliness in him, but he won't pay attention whenever someone teases him with that kind of matter. He went through with it because that what makes Suryeon happy.

As he sat there, he fumbles around an object on his hand. It's a ring. He spent several days at the Bulgari store, picking the most expensive, special, and beautiful ring for Suryeon.

The ring has a diamond of 6.01 carat. It's a cushion shaped, surrounded by a smaller pink diamond on both the sides. The ring was bought in Bulgari store in Malaysia and the original expected price was actually within the 2.5-million-dollar range. The fact that this ring was sold for that amount just goes to show how truly exquisite it is. Vividly-bright light blue stands out, while the pink offsets the striking composition. A platinum band rounds out the triumphant ring, making it one heck of an engagement ring.

He's going to propose no matter the outcome. He have no plans to let fear take away how he truly feels about his girl. Nothing is strong enough to do that.

Suryeon agrees to meet Logan at his camping spot, the place where they first saw each other and gradually, it became their favorite spot.

Logan became accustomed to this place. It's absolutely stunning. Towering trees grew all around the place, a tint of orange mixing in the green leaves since fall had just arrived. The air is cool and breezy, giving off a welcoming vibe. And out in the distance were towers of stones that rose up from the fog, the red autumn trees dotting each of them.

"Suryeon-ah," Logan said softly, approaching his girlfriend that stood in front of him, who is turning her back from him. He came up behind her and gently placing his arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She smiles and sigh a bit, enjoying Logan's closeness. He smiled to himself and held her closer.

"I need to ask you something," he stated, giving Suryeon a small kiss on her cheek, making her lean into him.

"Yes, Logan?" Suryeon replied sweetly.

He heaves in a sigh, just loving the girl who is now stays in his arms. Her arm reached behind her to ruffle her boyfriend's hair, causing him to smirk after she tugged at one of the braids jokingly. Finally, she turns around, he takes her hands and looks straight into her gorgeous eyes, the slight breeze blowing against the strands of hair that escaped her braids. Logan is so in-awe of her as he starts to realize how Suryeon looking more beautiful every single day. Sure, Molly is his best bud, but the woman who is standing in front of him is the love of his love, his woman, his forever. His.

Logan isn't scared anymore. He wants to be with her for the rest of his life, and he waited 7 years for this exact moment. They fell for each other, and their love grows. A love that they both had never knew before. And suddenly they realized, why people got married: they were too inlove not to be.

"Suryeon-ah," Logan breathed, gently squeezing Suryeon's hands. And without another thought, Lee got down on one knee with a confused Shim in front of him, wondering what in the world he's doing, her eyes begins to widen as Logan brings out the ring from a compartment, the ring's box. It shines brightly against the mid-afternoon sun.

"When I saw you for the first time, I knew that you were special. Beautiful, for one thing, and able to defend for yourself. You're definitely weren't like other woman. So from then on, I had the biggest crush on you that the world had ever seen."

Suryeon laughs a little at his remark, tears forming in her eyes as she realized what he's doing.

"And the day I comforted you, that was when I tried to convince you to go to the U.S. with me, was one of the best moments of my life. My heart skipped a beat when I wrapped my arms around you, and you put your head on my shoulder. When you were scared, you held onto me. We went through ups and downs together, I was in a total daze. And once you, and everyone else found out that I survived the explosion, you kissed me, and that was something I could definitely get used to."

Suryeon, once again laughed, as tears formed in her eyes, touched by the speech of his, and she smiles, "Logan..."

"And once we started dating, I fell inlove with you more. You kissed me, leaned your head against my chest, I sometimes fell asleep on your lap but waking up with a full makeup on, you cook for me, you care for me, and I couldn't ask for anything more perfect than that, but now, I want to know if you feel the same way."

Suryeon nodded, urging him to continue on, and with everything he had left he asked, "I love you, Suryeon-ah... Will you marry me?"

Tears streamed down the Shim's face in pure joy as she wraps her arms around Logan's neck and almost knocked him over. "Yes!"

Logan lets out the breath he held in, and bring his arms around her waist once again. Teardrops threatening to trickle down his face. He never felt so happy in his life. Shim Su Ryeon told him, "yes!"

After a few moments, Suryeon let go of him, and both of them got back on their feet. She held out her hand to Logan who gently took it, slipping the ring on.

"Did you pick this?" She asked, staring in awe at the gorgeousness of the jewelry.

"I did. That ring is from the brand I endorse actually. I thought you'd like Tiffany & Co, but I ended purchasing that."

The soon-to-be Lee grinned, still marveling at her fiancé's taste of picking the perfect things for her. "It's so beautiful, Logan. Thank you."

Both of them stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds, eyes locked; and that was the moment they knew, they will never let go of each other. Logan cups one hand around Suryeon's face and led her lips to his. He places his free arm around her waist as she wraps hers around his neck. His lips gently brushes against hers and she slightly blushed but didn't pull away. Her hands run through his hair and he pulls her closer. They continue to kiss as they fade away from the reality for a moment. They would spend the rest of their life together.

After a minute, the two pulled away, their foreheads touching, and no sound could be heard except their breaths. Logan took Suryeon's hands in his and lightly kissed them, sending shivers down her spine.

"I love you, Suryeon-ah."

And with a grin, Suryeon responds, "I love you too, Logan."

They both hugged each other once again, and enjoy the spectacular view as they're both happy with their engagement.