purple definitely wasn't the correct answer [final]

she really doesn't know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Q: SANA's favorite color is ______. 

 

The sound of a pen dropping in the middle of the spacious auditorium would be considered more decibels than the air shared between Sana and Dahyun after that interview. Two of the Twice members were chosen to touch surface-level with their trainee days and what they've done with each other since then. 

 

Dahyun threw on a comfy oversized graphic tee and a pair of adidas pants and called it a day. Nothing feels better than dressing down after a long work day.

 

Back in the car, from time to time, Dahyun would sneak a peek over at Sana to only be returned with a puffed sigh with her arms firmly crossed, looking away towards the car window. Sana definitely was a little sulky. 

 

Dahyun debated if she wanted to bring up the interview but the air was so tense that it led her to believe maybe the talk shouldn't happen now, there's better timing than this. Dahyun put on a pair of headphones stored away in her purse and closed her eyes. The sound of her favorite ballad songs replaced the deafening silence. 

 

Taking place in their dorm rooms, everyone was already in bed. A couple members were eating a late night ramen snack; Dahyun saw that Nayeon and Jihyo were at the dining table. 

 

"How'd it go?" Nayeon asked, blowing on her ramen in her little plate. Dahyun grabbed a chair across from Nayeon and sat beside Jihyo who was busy slurping on some hot ramen soup. 

 

Dahyun explained to her older members that she was asked questions about Sana and sometimes about the times when they were trainees. "And I wasn't satisfied with the answers I gave and Sana wasn't too fond of them either. I just kept messing up." Dahyun sighed. 

 

Nayeon cooed, "It's okay, it's been a while since we've had our last comeback. You were bound to make a mistake here and there, right? How did Sana take it?" 

 

Dahyun slumped in her chair, "It could've gone better if I would have just said the right answers!!! I knew her favorite color was pink but I doubted myself. And on top of that, I said cool lime was the drink she craved, she never even had cool lime!! Ugh!" Dahyun flapped her arm over her eyes. Her intention was to cutely throw Sana a saida reference with the cool lime because that's what their fans call their relationship but it didn't seem to work out the way she intended it to.

 

Dahyun perked herself back up, jolting the two girls in front of her. Looking into the distance with no glint in her eyes, she spoke. "I'm a terrible friend."

 

"A terrible girlfriend, at that." Jihyo sneaked in, mouth full of ramen. Dahyun let out a frustrated sigh followed by a sound of a loud smack to the forehead. The two girls giggled at the act. Great, now Dahyun's milky skin was reddened by the sudden impact from her palm.

 

Sana brought up recently how Dahyun has been giving Momo way more attention than her but that's because Dahyun and Mmo had went out to eat dinner and breakfast a couple times. On their off days, both Dahyun and Momo woke up around the same time in the morning and happen to be home at the same time during the evening. The timing worked out so they got some food together, food tastes better with good company.

 

Sana was sulky nonetheless. She really just wants to bask in her girlfriend's presence and embrace, it's a very simple act but that act alone can make her heart grow fonder. 

 

Dahyun thanked Nayeon and Jihyo after they gave Dahyun some confidence to go fix this over with Sana.

 

The strawberry blonde woman was on her bed with airpods in, watching a video of one of their performances recently on the music shows. Dahyun sees Sana's focused eyes flit back up from the phone screen to her and back down onto the screen. Well, that's not a good sign.

 

"Hey." Dahyun initiated, hoping the older would reply. 

 

Sana kept scrolling on her feed as she responded blandly, "Hi." 

 

Dahyun closed the door before returning her attention back onto Sana; there must be a way they can resolve this situation. No matter how difficult a situation may seem in the moment, it can always be resolved.

 

Dahyun inched closer towards Sana's bed, "Is this seat taken?" Dahyun pointed at the empty side of Sana's bed, resulting with a light shake of the head indicating a 'no'. 

 

For a moment, Dahyun was trying to figure out what to say as Sana scrolls on their shared twicetagram feed. Here and there, when Sana clicks on a video, the raven haired girl can hear remnants of muffled audio through the airpods. 

 

Maybe her actions can speak louder than words. 

 

Dahyun scanned Sana's face and then took in the sight of her impeccable body. Her spaghetti strap just barely falling off her shoulders was the treasure spot to initiate a bunch of sorrys that's about to come up. 

 

Dahyun inched as close as she possibly could without touching Sana's skin before she closed her eyes and planted a soft kiss on her shoulder blade. Sana took a deep breath in without knowing. 

 

Physical affection is both of their love languages and it makes it a little difficult to supress their emotions when one begins touching the other. 

 

Sana's voice was heard again after a little while, "You know, I'm still... irritated wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter