The Beginning and The End

We Met and You Greeted

On a quite peaceful night, where the moon shines brightly along with the stars, giving of the light to the darkness of the sky so that people can still see where they're walking, running, and driving into.

Although there is a specific area where the people are having a grand birthday celebration; specifically the birthday of the one and only daughter of the well-known business man named Chou Yi-Cheng, also known as Mr. Chou.

C-Corp is one of the biggest company in Taiwan that is being held by the man himself. Mr. Chou is quite a loving father, he promised to himself and also to his late wife that he'll do anything for their daughter, Chou Tzuyu.

Their daughter is now celebrating her 22nd birthday and is now having a grand birthday celebration to their mansion— that is now filled with many people, mostly filled with their business partners.

"Papa? You do know that I really don't need to celebrate my birthday like this right? I'm okay having just a simple birthday celebration." His daughter, Tzuyu suddenly spoke up.

Tzuyu is wearing a golden cocktail dress matching up with the color of her gloves and a pair of 3-inches black heels. Her light brown hair is tied up in a bun with the black ribbon place neatly on top of her head.

"Yes I know. But we need to do this, you already know that you'll be held as the next CEO for our company right?"

"But Papa we don't need to celebrate like this–"

"I know I don't want this either, but for the sake of our business reputation as well as our family background, we needed to, we have to. And besides it can be a way to expand our company even further."

Tzuyu sighed, she already knew this but even though they always celebrated her birthdays like this she will never get used to it— like seriously, never. It's way too boring for her, even though there are so many people around her, she feels like she isn't celebrating her own birthday, it's just the same basis to promote their company over and over again to the other bussiness holders.

Don't get her wrong, it's not like she doesn't want to be the next CEO for their company— in fact she's grateful that she'll be the one who will take care of the company that her family built together— it's just that she wanted to do something normal, no business related stuff and just be herself for the meantime.

"You know what, why don't you take a look around the mansion and just explore yourself. I'll handle the rest in here, just be careful okay?" Mr. Chou offered.

Tzuyu smiled. "Thanks Papa! You're the best! And yes I'll take care of myself."

"Okay then. Happy birthday Tzuyu. Now shoo before I change my mind."

Tzuyu chuckled at her own father's silliness before she walked away.

–––

Tzuyu doesn't know where to go, so she just let her feet do the work and just explore her eyes to her surroundings.

As she was getting nearer to the garden at the back of their mansion, someone caught her eyes; A rather elegant looking woman wearing a black dress with a curly blond hair.

Tzuyu can't see the woman's face clearly because she's facing the woman's back. Even though it's just her back, Tzuyu is already fascinated by the woman's beauty.

'Woah, she's already pretty just by seeing her back, I wonder what her face looks like.'

The said woman started to walked towards the garden, and as if on a cue Tzuyu followed her.

They're already in the garden and it was all going well peacefully— not when the said woman suddenly trips in air, and Tzuyu having the fastest reflex, she catches the woman in no time before she actually falls to the ground.

The woman in her arms slowly raised her head, looking to the person who catches her. She widened her eyes when she sees that the person who catches her is the one and only Chou Tzuyu; the daughter of Mr. Chou— her father's long time business partner— and her one and only crush.

'Ah–! Why are you so clumsy Minatozaki Sana?! Oh my god this is so embarrassing.. The Chou Tzuyu just witnessed me tripped out of air!' The said woman whose name is Sana thought.

"Are you okay?"

Sana quickly snapped at her thoughts and quickly fixed herself away when Tzuyu suddenly spoke up. "A-ah yes, I-I'm okay. Thank you for catching me and I-I'm sorry."

'For the love of– stop stuttering!' Sana mentally scolded herself.

Tzuyu smiled at her, amused by the woman being nervous and probably embarrassed for what happened earlier. "Relax, you don't have to apologize. People do make mistakes quite sometimes."

Sana blushed when she sees Tzuyu smiled at her. 'Oh my god, she's even more beautiful when she smiles!'

"Are you all alone?" Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"U-uh no, I'm with my father. He's still talking to some other business men so I decided to walk around. Your mansion looks so big by the way! I almost got lost luckily I didn't!" Sana blurted out.

Tzuyu chuckled at her, being way too amused by Sana.

And Sana finally realized what she said earlier, suddenly gasped and covered quickly. "Oh no! I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean–"

Tzuyu can't take it anymore so she laughed at her wholeheartedly, and Sana being confused to why Tzuyu is laughing at her tilted her head slightly to the side.

When Tzuyu's laugh already subside she releases a happy sigh. "You're so cute, do you know that?"

Sana blushes immediately by the sudden compliment that is given to her, and she quickly turned her head to the side hoping that Tzuyu didn't get a glimpse of her burning cheeks.

But of course her luck today isn't on her side, Tzuyu already saw the way her face went red and she just let out a soft chuckle. "What's your name?"

Sana looked back at her. "H-huh?"

"What's your name?"

"M-me? Y-you're asking me?"

"Of course. Why? Did you see someone else in here?" Tzuyu gave her a teasing smile.

Sana is way too embarrassed by herself right now, mentally face-palming herself for being such an idiot in front of her crush. "S-Sana, my name is Minatozaki Sana."

'Hm, Minatozaki Sana.. Her name is beautiful— although it's long, it's still suits her. But wait, her last name is quite familiar.' Tzuyu thought.

"Are you perhaps the daughter of Mr. Minatozaki? My father's long time business partner?" Tzuyu asked and Sana just nodded at her.

"Hm, I see. Are you perhaps planning to be the next CEO to your family's company?"

"Yes.."

'Why is she suddenly asking me this?' Sana thought.

"Ah really? That's nice! I would love to be your business partner in the near future!" Tzuyu grinned at her.

'You can be my partner in life if you want to, you know?' Tzuyu added in her thoughts.

"Same goes for you too! I know you'll be as great as your father once you're already the one in charge of your company." Sana grinned back.

'I can be your partner in life too, you know?' Sana added in her thoughts.

"..."

"..."

They both fell into a complete silence, not an awkward one but rather a peaceful one.

Tzuyu felt genuinely happy meeting Sana, even after meeting her in just a short amount of time she knew that she's the person— the person who can make her be herself, the person who can make her feel comfortable,

and the person who can make her feel happy and loved.

It's like one of those clichè stuff in some of the romance movies where the main character falls in love with a stranger in just a short amount of time— or in short being in love at first sight.

Even though Tzuyu isn't the one who'll believe in those kind of stuff— yet here she is already falling for the girl beside her.

There's just something on Sana that caught Tzuyu's heart in an instant, she can't pinpoint exactly what it is but she feels like Sana is such an unique and lovable person.

On the other hand, the simple crush Sana had on Tzuyu has been level-up, Sana already had fallen in love with Tzuyu. After seeing her smile, hearing her laugh— and it's all because of her, made Sana fall deeper.

"Tzuyu.."

"Sana.."

They both suddenly spoke at the same time and both of them giggled at the coincidence.

"You go first Tzu–"

"No, you go first Sana-unnie–"

"Did you just assumed my age?!"

Tzuyu chuckled at her. "You look way more matured than I am."

"Ah, so you're saying that I look old?"

"No! I-It's just my guess, I'm sorry if I offended you.."

Sana giggled at her, Tzuyu being cute in front of her is quite too much to take in so she can't help herself but to pinch Tzuyu's cheek. "It's alright Tzu! You've guessed it right anyways, I'm probably approximately, three years older than you."

Tzuyu grinned at the nickname that Sana gave to her. "So what are you going to say again?"

"Ah! I almost forgot hehe,"

"Happy Birthday Tzuyu!!" After that she pulled Tzuyu to a bone-crushing hug.

And with just like that Tzuyu's face suddenly heats up, her cheeks are as red as cherries.

Sana greeted her a happy birthday while hugging her tightly, no one except her father have greeted her a happy birthday. It melt Tzuyu's heart and she can't help herself but to hug Sana back.

"Thank you Sana-unnie.."

Sana pulled away slightly from the hug— she put her hands on Tzuyu's shoulders as Tzuyu encircled her arms around Sana's waist.

They stared at each others eyes, pouring out their emotions silently.

"Sana-unnie?"

"Hm..?"

"Would you.. Would you like to get to know me? To get to know each other?"

"That's a really cute way to ask someone out." Sana giggled as she saw how Tzuyu's cheeks turned red and looked away from her, Sana took this chance to kissed Tzuyu's cheek.

"Of course Tzuyu, I would love to!"

 

***

 

A/N: Happy Birthday to our precious maknae, Chou Tzuyu!! :D

 

I'm sorry that I fictionally killed Mrs. Chou :')

 

And this is my first time writing a story, pardon me if there's some grammatical errors along the way.