Chapter 1 : Trailer

5 Sweet little Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had exactly nine relationships that never lasted for a month…

 

"Look, Mina I don't think its really working out for us. Chen, her ninth boyfriend declared as he covered his unevenly shaved head with a hat.

 

"I understand." Mina replied quietly.

 

"I hope we can still be friends." Chen asked hopefully.

 

All because of Mina's 5 younger siblings a.k.a. 'the 5 little devil's who secretly didn't want their sister to date…

 

"Soojung, Yeji, Hyunjin, Yerim and Jungkook! Sit your butts down right now!" Mina yelled angrily as the 5 siblings obeyed their eldest sister.

 

"It wasn't our fault Mina." The 6-year-old Jungkook mumbled.

 

"Wasn't your fault?! You freakin shaved Chen' head with a peeler for goodness sake! Now his hair looks like a lousy made broom! I don't even wanna know how you guys could possibly do that!" Mina shouted in frustration, throwing her hands in the air.

 

Mina only has one rule. If the guy doesn't like the family or the family doesn't like the guy, its OVER…

 

"You know Mina, no offence but your brothers and sisters are psychos! Are you sure you guys are related?" Han, Mina's 3rd boyfriend laughed loudly.

 

"Is that really what you think of them?" Mina asked, getting angry.

 

"Yeah I mean, come on. Your sister, what's her name.. Yura or something" Han said.

 

"Yerim." Mina corrected.

 

"Oh yeah Yena.. She dances like a freakin duck!" Han exclaimed, still didn't get Yerim's name right.

 

"We're through Han. If you really like me, you'll respect my brothers and sisters and get their names right!" Mina yelled furiously as she ran away with tears in her eyes.

 

Mina's siblings are actually sweet when you really get to know them. The only problem is, no guy wants to get to know them at all…

 

The Myoui' family just moved in the new neighbourhood of  and Mina was immediately offered a date from the guy across their house.

 

"I had a great time Mina." Kenta smiled happily.

 

"Me too." Mina replied as she jumped off the car.

 

"Wanna come in and meet my siblings?" Mina asked hopefully.

 

"Yeah sure." Kenta answered.

 

As soon as Mina opened the door and Kenta saw the 5 kids running around the house with balls and clothes flying everywhere, he quickly stopped dead in his tracks.

 

"Hey Mina, I forgot, I actually need to be at home right now." Kenta lied.

 

"Oh ok. Bye." Mina smiled fakely for she knew that Kenta was the same as the other boys she brought home.

 

But when Chou Tzuyu walked in the 'house of the devils', everything changed…

 

"Tzuyu meet Soojung, Yerim, Yeji, Hyunjin and Jungkook. Guys, meet Chou Tzuyu." Mina smiled.

 

"How are you guys?" Tzuyu smiled as he shook all of their squishing hands.

 

"Do they want to break my fingers or something?" Tzuyu thought in pain.

 

"I just need to get change alright? Be back in a few minutes. Make yourself at home." Mina flashed  Tzuyu a smile and quickly dashed upstairs.

 

"So Tzuyu, I heard you play basketball." Yeji said with a fake smile.

 

"Yeah I'm actually the captain." Tzuyu said proudly but the next thing he knew, a basketball hit him cheek solidly.

 

"Ow!" Tzuyu exclaimed in pain.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter