when zelo is shirtless, it doesn't mean we had . -___-

An arranged marriage with Zelo?!

 

you guys went to his house first to get his clothes packed. after packing you went back to your house. the journey was totally quiet. the atmosphere was filled with awkwardness.

you washed up. he cleaned himself. 

it was 6.30 p.m. when you reached your house.

"hey, are you hungry? wanna eat first?" zelo asked.

you stayed silent. "oppa, can we eat ramen?" 

zelo smiled, "sure, anything more?" and patted your head.

you smiled to his response and shook your head.

zelo finally finished cooking ramen. he spoonfed you as you told him that you don't feel like eating anymore. 

"yah! open your mouth. don't be like this, your tummy might be upset. please eat. arasso?" he pats your stomache and did a fake sad face. :(

you kept on resisting until he showed his puppy eyes. 

you finally gave in and ate the ramen, both of you were full. 

" so what do you wanna do now?" zelo asked you.

"hmm.. oppa! how about racing car games on ps3?!" you said, lightening up.

"sure thing!" both of you took the joystick and started playing.

zelo won 3 times. and you won 5 times. but the truth is, zelo made you win on purpose to make you happy and cheer you up.

this went on and on and on and on. until both of you were asleep. ON THE FLOOR, YES. 

zelo woke up and see the time. it was 3 a.m. he carried you bridal style to your bed. he then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face as well as his feet. he climbed onto the bed and took off his shirt since your bedroom's air-conditioner isn't working and only using a fan to cool down.

===9 A.M.===

you woke up only to see the sun that shines so bright through your thin curtain. you felt a pair of hands hugging your waist. it's zelo. 

you smiled at his presence and mumbled " a dickhead" and smiled. 

"i heard that" zelo suddenly whispered to your ears making you jump mentally.

then suddenly...

"honey! i'm ba--" your mom barged in to your bedroom.

seeing zelo shirtless, it made her thinking the wrong way. 

"DID YOU GUYS----? OH MY GOD!" your mom shouted and walked away to the kitchen.

"! she's thinking the wrong way" you whispered. when both of you quickly showered, both of you immediately went up to your parents and told them everything.

"ah.. okay. i never thought you guys would be this close" your mom said, happy at the fact that you're close to him.