chap 4

An arranged marriage with Zelo?!

 

"Zelo, ~~~~-ah,you can go and walk around the park there. you guys don't wanna hear some annoying business stuffs right?" Zelo's mom said and chuckled a bit. “fine,” you both said.

 Soon, both of you arrived at the park as the awkward moment filled the atmosphere “so uhm...sorry about the other day,” zelo said. “ani it’s okay...really” you replied. “pheew,thank you! But why did you cried just now? “ he asked again. “just to be honest. I don’t even know too. I think I cried because..i’m just a stupid teen and im going to marry you soon. In which all my dreams will be destroyed and vanished,” you said as a hot tear rolled down your cheek.

“look, i know how you feel. And yes, i feel you. I feel the same. But let’s do this for the sake of our parents, arraso?”  you nodded. He pulled you into a hug. You were taken aback but all the feelings were killing you. That time, you only felt warmth and safe. Little did you two know that your parents and his was watching both of you from afar.

****** on your parents and his’ side ******

“aigoo~ we’ve made a perfect couple. I think it’s better than Khuntoria or YongSeo couple... kekeke,” your mom saidand giggled. “wah! Ne, ne, ne, I agree! I hope this marriage will not be spoiled.” His mom squealed.

***** on your side and his*****

“oi, shut up already. No more crying, arasso?!” he said. You cried even more louder. He started to get panic. “Yah! Why are you crying even more?!!!” zelo exclaimed. You stopped and sniffed a few times, still in his chest, hugging.

“Just.... please, can we stay like this for awhile? Please....” you begged. “tch! This girl, aigo. Arasso arasso!” he replied.  After about 5 minutes, you two pulled back. “~~~~-ah..are you okay? “ he patted your back. “ne.. i feel much better now,” you replied. “ ah, by the way, what’s your phone number? Omma asked me to bring you out tomorrow, so...i’ll call you before i arrived at your house,ne?” he questioned. “ah.. okay. Here’s my number. You took zelo’s phone and typed your phone number in it. “ he thanked you .