final

shampoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There’s a picture going around already.”

Jiyong looks up from his phone in surprise as he slips out of his shoes after he entered his apartment. For a moment he’s confused as to what picture in question could be but then he sighs and shakes his head as he remembers. Some people will never learn not to leak anything.

“They told me not to post any previews and here is someone else spoiling the whole fun?” Jiyong muses as he makes his way over to the living room, almost stumbling over one of the cats.

Seunghyun, who is lounging on the couch, looks up from his phone and shots him an amused look.

“I guess some people just can’t help themselves and want to share your beauty with the whole world,” he says in a slightly teasing voice that has Jiyong melting on the spot. Old ing charmer.

Moving to the kitchen, Jiyong grabs a bottle of water before joining his boyfriend on the couch who instantly pulls him closer to plant a kiss on his cheek. Jiyong giggles as he tries to wiggle from the grasp, he still feels sticky from the shooting and of course Seunghyun has to wear a hoodie when it’s way too hot outside.

“Stop I’m gross,” he laughs but Seunghyun doesn’t stop his assault and instead keeps kissing his flushed cheek all the way up to his temple, his nose, and down again to kiss the spot between the juncture of his neck and shoulder. A shiver runs down Jiyong’s spine and he closes his eyes, exhaling a deep sigh.

“Hyung.”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself.” Seunghyun leaves one last kiss on his warm skin and then moves his head a little more to the side. Jiyong can hear him in inhale deeply and for a moment he wonders if he just smelled him, he wouldn’t be surprised because his hyung can be weird as sometimes, but then he can feel how he pushes his nose in his hair and fingertips against his skull.

“So how did your shooting go? How many times did you have to wash your hair?” he asks, a slightly teasing undertone ringing in his voice but also a genuinely curious one.

“Actually, not once. Well, I mean they did wash my hair before we started but I mainly just showed the product and smiled in the camera,” Jiyong mumbles and adjusts himself a little more comfortably against the taller man, pushing his legs over his to sit in his lap sideways. Seunghyun hums and puts a little pressure against his scalp, starting to massage his head in tiny circles, the ones he knows help Jiyong relax. He used to do this whenever he felt Jiyong being tense on tour or when they were promoting. Some habits may never die.

“While flipping your hair all dramatically like in Crayon?” Now there is definitely more laughter than seriousness behind that statement. Jiyong shakes his head, shaking with silent laughter as he slaps his boyfriend’s chest.

“You’re ridiculous you know that?”

“And still you’re keeping me for some reason.”

“Yeah, not sure why to be honest. You’re not very nice to me some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter