Full Moon Together

Out in The Full Moon

8:21 PM KST

*Phone ringing*

"Hello?" 

"I'm outside, are you ready?"

"Yeah, hang on a bit. I'll be there."

"Okay, I'll wait."

*Call ends*

*5 minutes later*

Sound of the door open and standing outside was none other than Son Seungwan aka Wendy.

"What took you so long? We're only going out for a walk." Wendy said.

"I know but I still wanna look good... for you" Irene said in a small tone.

Wendy smiles and even behind those mask, Wendy knows how a little embarrassed Irene were after saying it.

"Anyway, this is for you, love." as Wendy pulled out a bouquet of flowers behind her and handed it to Irene.

"Aww, you don't have to thou-" Irene was cut off when suddenly Wendy lean forward to her and whisper, "You are so beautiful, my love. Always"

Being too fluttered so Irene hit Wendy's right arm and pushed her lightly. Wendy then, giggles at the latter. "Alright then, let's go." Wendy gently said while reaching for Irene's hand.

 

At the park

Walking hand in hand, the two love birds decided to take a seat on one of the benches. 

Irene kept on warming up her hands as Wendy noticed what she was doing. "Looks like someone needs a heater." Wendy said teasingly.

"Wh-what? No, I'm not. It's not cold at all." and continues warming up her hands without noticing. That made Wendy giggles so, she decided to hold both of Irene hands and start to rub it. "Feeling warmer yet?" Wendy asked. Irene who is flustered just nodded to it.

After a little warming up, they decided to lean back on the bench while still holding each other's hands and stared at the full moon in the sky.

"Oh! It's the full moon tonight!" feeling excited, Wendy pulled out her phone and took a picture of the full moon. "Might share this with our fans." Wendy said to herself while looking at the pictures she took. 

As Irene just smiles while watching the latter getting excited over the moon pictures. "Those pictures are pretty" Irene said. "Really? Is it not weird? Is it really good?"  Wendy asked. "It is beautiful, Seungwan" Irene reassured Wendy. 

"Thank you, Joohyun" Wendy said as she put her phone back into her pocket and lean back to enjoy the moment.

Breaking the silence, "I missed being like this." Irene said while leaning on Wendy's shoulder. "I miss it too, Joohyun. I know I've been busy lately and I'm sorry I didn't make time for us to spend together."

"No, it's okay, Seungwan. As long as you're happy doing what you love the most, I am happy as well." said Irene. 

"Thank you, Joohyun for being understanding. I couldn't asked for more. You are the best!" Wendy said as she tried to pinch Irene's cheeks behind the mask. 

"Yahhh~" Irene said in a teasing way. So, then Wendy stops and side hug the latter. "Sorry, I was a little excited because I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you more, Seungwan." 

"I promised you I will make more time for us from this day onwards!" 

Irene shaked her head and just smile as she leans herself to Wendy. 

About 10 more minutes of spending their time on the bench, Wendy then decided to stood up and said, "Let's continue the walk." as Irene immediately stood up and walk hand in hand with Wendy. 

After spending an hour more in the park, they decided to go home. 

 

At Irene's house

"Thank you for tonight."

"No, thank you." Wendy said. 

Irene just nodded and smiled. As she about to turned around, Wendy hold her hand. "A hug please?" with her puppy eyes.

"Seungwan, you could've just hug me anytime. You didn't have to ask."

"I know but I just wanted to ask.. hug?"

Irene shaking her head at the siliness of the latter and went straight for the hug. 

"I've been longing for this kind of warm hugs." said Wendy while hugging Irene so tightly. "I've missed it too, Seungwan."

After a minute, they decided to break the long hugs. "Are you sure you don't wanna stay for the night?" Irene asked.

Wendy slightly shake her head and say, "I promise to stay next time. Longer. Okay?"

"Okay.. so you're going now?"

Wendy nodded. "It's getting late. Mom will get worried, I'll call you once I'm home, yeah?" as Wendy hold Irene's hand for reassurance. 

Irene just nodded.

"Now, go inside. It's getting cold out here."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Stay safe, okay?"

"I will."

Irene then walked towards the door as Wendy watched until Irene is fully inside the house. So then, Wendy walked off and went straight home.

 

Wendy's house

"Mom, I'm home!" Wendy greeted Mrs.Shon. "Oh, Wannie you're home. I was worried because it's getting late. Go wash up first okay? Anything you want? A drink?"

"No, Mom. It's fine. I'll go wash up first, okay?"

"Okay, dear."

After washing up, Wendy decided to spend time with her mom a little while chatting with fans on Ly-sn. After a couple of minutes, she decided to go to her room.

"Mom, I'll head to bed first, yeah?"

"Okay, dear. Good night."

"Good night too, Mom"

As she already in the room, lying comfortably in bed, she decided to call someone. None other than Bae Joohyun aka Irene.

"Hello~"

"Hey, I'm home. Sorry I called you a little late. I was watching some shows with mom and talked a little with fans."

"It's okay, Seungwan. Most importantly, you're home safely."

"Yea. So, what are you doing? It's getting late."

"Nothing much." *yawns*

"Someone's already sleepy.."

"Huh? N-no .. no one is sleepy."

Wendy giggles, "It's okay, Joohyun. It's late. You should sleep."

"But, I still wanna talk to you~"

"We'll talk more tomorrow, okay?"

"Hmmm... okay then. But, I have a request!"

"O-okay, what is it?"

"Sing me a lulaby."

"Okay but you have to promise me you'll sleep okay?"

"Okay!"

Wendy then started to sing softly through the phone. 

"Joohyun, are you there?"

Silenced.

"I guess she's asleep. Good night, Joohyun. Sweet dreams. I love you" Wendy said softly and turned off the call. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is just a short one-shot of wenrene so I hope you enjoy this. I was too happy that Irene was on bbl last night so I decided to write this. I'm not good in writing but I tried because I haven't wrote a story in so long. But, I do hope you guys enjoy this:)