Childhood

What If (AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had first met her because his mom was her mom's best friend and naturally, his mom and her mom wanted them to be the best of friends too - to you know uh continue the legacy of being best friends. Which explains why he's here at a six year old's princess-themed birthday party wearing a suit to resemble a prince. Well, it wasn't as bad as he had initially expected it to be because the birthday girl wasn't a snob. In fact, she seemed a little boyish and out of her element the moment she trudged in her baby blue frilly dress during the "royal introduction" hours ago. 

 

He watched as she ran around with her same aged friends - boys and girls- and then totally took him off guard when she wrestled them to the ground. His lips twitched a smile as her older brothers, Jae Suk and Suk Jin picked her up from the ground and dusted her dress off because it was time for the dance. He continues to observe everyone in the room - her too- as every "prince" comes to her for the "royal ball dance" until his name was called. He stands in front of her and offers her his hand, just like how his mother had taught him this morning. She in turn places one hand in his and smiles at him - although a little akward- and places one hand on his shoulder and he places his hand awkwardly on her back.

 

Now that she was standing in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter