Final

Love You The Most
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunset just began when she and her members arrived at the beach. They decided to take a quick stop at the beach after finishing today's schedules. A quick 'vacation' before they get busy with music show promotions. Luckily, there are fewer people at the beach, so they wouldn’t get recognize even with masked on their faces.

As she walked closer to the water, she began recalling the schedules on her head. Their schedules are packed. From radio guesting, practices, preparing for the music shows, then preparing for the group album. Not only that, the pressure from the public along with the company on them are big and there’s no room for failure.

Winter shakes her head. She came here to refresh her mind, not to get stressed from thinking about the schedules and public expectations. When she looked around, she saw a tree branch lying near where she’s standing. She got an idea as she looked at the branch. She then proceeds to take the branch and crouch down to write on the sands.

"What are you doing?" asked a woman who just arrived at her side. Winter looked up and saw Karina looking at what she wrote on the sand.

"'Jimin loves Minjeong the most'?" Karina repeating the words and look at Winter, her eyebrows raised.

Winter only shrugged her shoulder as she gets up, "It's true though. You love me the most." answered Winter.

“Wow. You really are confident about it when I actually never said those words.” Teased Karina. They may wear masks on their face, but she knows Winter is pouting right now. 

“You did say you love me. You even said it on the broadcast.”

“I did, but I never say that I love you more than Giselle and Ningning.”

“Whaa? Fine!!!” Winter said in a

Please log in to read the full chapter