Hyung, pay attention to me!

Hyung, pay attention to me!

Have you ever noticed that Yesung has always dotted on Kyuhyun? Always being the playful hyung to him especially during recordings and interviews. Well, Eunhyuk did notice, and was not liking it one bit. "That brat doesn't even care to show interest in the ever so touchy hyung, playing it cool and showing no emotions at all! He doesn't even appreciate the love hyung is giving him!" thought Eunhyuk as he was watching Yesung back-hugging Kyuhyun during one of the interviews. 

Ever since Super Junior has been formed, Yesung has always been dotting on the maknaes. Eunhyuk too will sometimes tease Yesung, wanting his attention because he thinks that his hyung's reactions are the funniest and most entertaining (not that he has any feelings for his hyung at all, no, not at all)...

After Kyuhyun has enlisted for his military service, Yesung has got to give his overflowing love and affection to someone else right? And of course, there is Eunhyuk, the oh so unwilling (but on the inside, he's more than willing) victim to receive the end of his beloved hyung's affection. It all started during the Blacksuit era, when Yesung was always hugging and kissing and even teasing Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk then will always blush from his ears down to his neck ( thankfully not noticed by the oblivious Yesung hyung), his heart would skip a beat everytime and he'll feel the tingles beneath his skin. He has not yet woken up the gayness within him during this period and was wondering what was wrong with him, if maybe he should book an appointment to see a doctor (too bad he couldn't find time to do so as he was having tight schedules everyday). He did not know how to express the feelings he felt when Yesung was doing these fan-services with him and so he tried to show expressions of cringyness and disgust (all so because he definitely doesn't want Yesung to find out he was feeling something for him). 

He slowly got use to Yesung being clingy with him even off cameras (all because Eunhyuk was the easiest victim) and even started to like it. He then started to crave attention from HIS Yesung hyung by the easiest way, which is immitating him. Everytime Yesung says something or sings, Eunhyuk would go "Huehhh.." just to and was excited when he got a respond, even though it was a look of annoyed. When HIS Yesung hyung started dotting on some of the other members, Eunhyuk would become a bit ( yep, just a bit, not much) jealous and would then try something to annoy his hyung, such as of course immitating him and teasing him of having too many accessories and just mainly being annoying. He didn't mind that HiS hyung would look at him with annoyance, at least HIS hyung was giving him the attention he craved for, and he was more than happy for that. 

This dynamic and comfortable relationship of theirs then carried along through the 2 years, it was as if in Eunhyuk's world, Kyuhyun didn't even exist at all, it was just him and HIS Yesung hyung. Throughout the months of spending time with Yesung, Eunhyuk had started seeing him in a different light. He had started to discover that the funny feelings he had for Yesung were not how a friend or even a brother should feel, it was more than that. Everytime they were having a photoshoot or even just hanging out together, Yesung's appearance would always make Eunhyuk question his uality. Even just going out for a meal, Yesung will always take time to dress and look his best, with fashionable clothes that fit his body shape, accentuating his small waist and long legs to putting on accessories, styling his hair and even putting on light make up. Eunhyuk often drools when he sees Yesung just walking up to him, just staring at him while thinking " hyung looks so pretty and beautiful (yep, not handsome but beautiful)". Donghae, his oh so cheerful bestfriend had to shake and pinch him to bring him back down to earth, closing his mouth during that process. But it doesnt stop there. Eunhyuk will take anyhow and any spare time to stare at HIS Yesung hyung, wondering if he has ever been this attractive before in his eye or has he only noticed it now. It was the same activity as bird watching, but this is Yesung-watching and he didn't need binoculars (luckily he was not caught in the process). The other members of course had taken a notice overtime and was ammused, they didn't maddle or help out Eunhyuk during this period, as they just want to watch how this (now new movie entertaintment for them) would unfold. It didn't take long for Eunhyuk to long into his fantasies with Yesung, when the dreaded day for Kyuhyun to be released from doing civil services to arrive. " Nothing will change, Yesung hyung would definitely still dot on me cause we had been used to it and had done it for quite some time. He wouldn't stop, right?" or so he thought...

Kyuhyun came back and joined the group schedules, preparing for the next album release. It was then when Yesung was back to giving his full attention to Kyuhyun, hugging him all the time like his life depended on it. Eunhyuk on the other hand, was not having it. It felt like all the time he had with Yesung for the past 2 years were non-existant, it felt as if it was all a dream. He had definitely come to terms with his feelings. He had accepted that he was very gay for Yesung and was very jealous because his hyung's attention was not on him anymore. "What if hyung's not gay? He looks so manly and cool! What if i'm just wasting my time chasing after a straight man?" Eunhyuk always had those toughts, but no, he ain't giving up without a fight and if his hyung is straight, he's more than determined to make him bend the other way. 

He had come to a plan, whereby whenever Yesung had come close to Kyuhyun to share his affection, Eunhyuk would come between them and interrupt them, so that they couldn't continue on with whatever skinship they were about to do. While doing this, he would say things like "excuse me, there is an ant here, can't afford both of you sinning in this life, can you?"; "excuse me, manager hyung told me to stand in this postion for the interview"; "excuse me, Yesung hyung is min- wait...sorry, excuse me..."(Eunhyuk runs off to stand on the opposite end instead, cold sweat dripping from his blushing face as he had almost exposed his secret). Yesung, being the oblivious hyung, had not noticed the weirdness that is Eunhyuk, but Kyuhyun on the other hand, having a high IQ had definitely found it interesting and decided to help his poor hyung out. Kyuhyun always took the opportunity to pair Yesung up with Eunhyuk, be it in the van or when they're having meals. He always corners Yesung that he had no choice but to stick with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk always had his face heated up and shyies away when Kyuhyun does that( yes, he craves for Yesung but only does it when his heart is ready. When met with unexpected situations like this, he gets really flustered cause his heart was not prepared yet), what he didn't notice was that there was this someone beside him who was reacting the same way. "Ahh young love, what a time to be alive..." Kyuhyun smiled as he looked at the both of them, both a blushing mess. He then turned to look at his side, the hyung that he's been admiring since day 1 of being in Super Junior. Wondering when will this hyung take notice of him and have a relationship like YeHyuk, and not just a one-sided love. 

Well, back to Eunhyuk's plan. With Kyuhyun gladly helping him out, he then executed the next part of his plan, making Yesung look at him. It started when Super Junior were having breakfast at the dorm. Yesung, being an early riser, sluggishly came out of his room and plopped onto one of the available seats, waiting for Ryeowook to finish cooking breakfast. The seats then were filled up one by one by the members. Kyuhyun being the "matchmaker" then decided to seat a seat away from Yesung, leaving that place empty for the other idiot in love. Finally, Eunhyuk came out of his room with a yawn, wiggling and stumbling as he walked sleepily to take his seat. He looked and saw that there was just one seat available and of course that seat just so happened to be next to his crush. Thanking by nodding his head to the smirking Kyuhyun, he then took a seat beside HIS Yesung hyung, not noticing that the figure beside him had stiffened. Their hands brush against each other at a moment and both felt electricity running through their body and immediately, both started blushing. Eunhyuk took time to calm down and when he did, he turned his side, facing Yesung and saying, "Good morning Yesung hyung!" plastering a bright, wide gummy smile on his face. Yesung in turn, turned to him with wide eyes, pinching himself if this was reality. He then blush and turned away, squeaking out a "good morning Hyuk-ah" instead, thanking god that he didn't stutter. They had fried rice for breakfast and Eunhyuk's plan was to spoon feed Yesung, the typical way of what couples would be like when having meals. "Yesung hyung~~ say Ahhh~~", Eunhyuk happily scooped a spoonful of the fried rice and raised it in front of Yesung. Yesung, having not expected that, then splurted out his daily does of caffeine, hitting it to the poor victim opposite him, Siwon. Since the coffee was still scorching hot and Siwon was only wearing a thin material shirt, he burned himself and quickly went to the bathroom to washup. "I'll help you!" called Ryeowook as he stood up and ran to the direction that Siwon went, getting the medicine box on the way. Yesung then stared at what he had caused, wanting to apologise, he stood up but was again pulled down by the selfish Eunhyuk who still needed to carry out his plan. "Yesung hyung~~ Ahh-", "Eunhyuk! Stop! This is so embarrassing! And do you have no concience?! Siwon is hurt, because of me and you, don't you have the responsibility to at least apologise to him instead of just thinking of yourself?!" Yesung shouted with a red face, not sure whether he was blushing or mad. He quickly took off to the direction Siwon went and left Eunhyuk dumbfounded, "does hyung hate me right now?" while Kyuhyun pats his back, "Everything will be alright, it's just that Yesung hyung was worried about Siwon hyung, that's why he had acted like that." 

Eunhyuk wanted to believe what Kyuhyun had said was true. But, the touchy hyung had decided to ignore him and from that day onwards, Eunhyuk was down. When he sees Yesung in the living room watching tv, he joined but earned a cold shoulder when Yesung walked away instead, not even paying attention to him. There were also a couple of times when Eunhyuk wanted to apologise to Yesung by going into his room. To his horror, when he stepped into the room, he saw a sight that he didn't like. Yesung was sticking close to Siwon, sitting on one bed and whispering to each other whilst giggling, like a couple. That however did not stop Eunhyuk. He then sat across to Yesung and once again Yesung ignored him and went out of the room immediately. Eunhyuk then started to tear up while Siwon just watched the whole scene in shock, and then comforted the sensitive Eunhyuk. 

The next few weeks, Yesung was still clearly ignoring Eunhyuk, sticking to the other members instead. The other members had pitied Eunhyuk and tried to talk to Yesung about it but he wouldn't listen. The member that he had stuck to this time around was Siwon, having skinships with him as Siwon was also a willing participant. What they didn't notice was, faraway, two pairs of eyes were looking at them in jealousy. And now you'd think Eunhyuk was gonna give up and move on when he sees Yesung so happy with the other but nononono, that was not his style. He had determined to make Yesung hyung his and to make things right. 

After a long, tiring day of dance practises, longing stares to Yesung who was seemingly flirting with Siwon and pats of encouragement from Donghae with a jealous (little bit) Kyuhyun standing by, Eunhyuk had decided that today was the day he set things straight with Yesung and confess. After showering and making himself look presentable enough, he then made his way to Yesung's room, making up sound effects in his head, something like boss music playing in his mind whilst he imagined himself walking cooly ahead. "Yesung hyung!" He opened the door and was met with two pairs of eyes. Siwon and Ryeowook were looking at him with wide eyes, Siwon, with a Hollywood expression plastered on his face and Ryeowook with a deep blush so noticable. "Ohh sorry, my bad, go on....don't mind me..." as he so quietly closed the room door. "Now where could he be.....Ahhhh....i know..." Eunhyuk smirked as he went straight where he thinks Yesung is. 

"AHHH..that was refreshing..." Yesung stretched in delight as he came out of the shower after a long and tiring day of ignoring Eunhyuk. He had already forgiven Eunhyuk for that incident but was still shy as he had also came in terms with his feelings. He wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the bathroom door. Once he did that, he was pushed by an unknown force and had been pushed in front of the sink. The unknown forced then lockes the bathroom door and trapped Yesung in between his hands, placing them on the rim of the sink. Yesung opened his eyes and blushed to see his face a few inches away from his lovely crush, the one who he's been avoiding for weeks. Eunhyuk however took a quick change of expression from 'i want to get down and dirty with you' to 'Yesung hyung, i miss you so much!' "Yesung hyung! I'm so sorry for being selfish all this time! I had just wanted you attention since day 1 and did whatever i can to have it! I didn't mean to not care about Siwon but i was just not in my right mind and was jealous that you cared about him instead! All thia time, doing skinship with Kyuhyun and Siwon had made me very jealous and so I found ways on getting your attention to focus on me, hence the teasing, but i had never meant all that to be true! You are the most wonderful hyung i've ever had but I don't want you to just be my hyung! I crave something more! I love yo-" Eunhyuk was wailing in tears when he found his lips come into contact with another. Soft pair of lips seeming to levish his, feeling the sense of electricity running through their veins, making both of them wobbly as their lips moved in sync. After what felt like the most breathtaking (literally breath taking) moment of their lives, they then part ways, foreheads touching each other as Yesung shyly whispers, "I love you too" with a smile on his face. "Wait, hyung, so you are not mad at me anymore?" Eunhyuk blinks dumbly with wide eyes that Yesung thought was cute, staring at him. "No, idiot, i had forgiven you long ago. I was just coming in terms with my feelings and to prepare my heart of what's to come. The times i had flirted with Kyuhyun and Siwon were to make you jealous, didn't know that it was this efficient!" Yesung answered, giggling. Eunhyuk then had a dumb look on his face, "ohhh...". He then looked back at Yesung who was caressing his cheecks with his thumb. "Now, where were we..Hyukjae...." Yesung slurred seductively as his hands started to move from Eunhyuk's face down. "Jongwoon hyung..." it was Eunhyuk's turn to blush as he was with whatever the hell Yesung was trying to do. 

What went down in the bathroom is another story for another day. With all the members piled up in front of the bathroom door, wanting to hear the conversation but dispersed when they had started to hear moans instead.