Chapter 1

Nam Woohyun, you're a 바보.

"Uhhh... Nam Woohyun? Are you listening?" you said as your bestfriend stared into space. "Yeah ofcourse! Its just... She's so beautiful~" he sang as he looked at the goddess before him, Park Bom. Nam Woohyun, your bestfriend since birth, was inlove. You were always with Woohyun. You two were inseparable. You were always there for him and he was there for you. One day without each other would make everything you do feel incomplete.

 "Why dont you just talk to her! Go tell her you are madly inlove with her~" you . Woohyun blushed. "Yah Jieun, are you crazy?! What if she doesnt like me? What if she has a boyfriend? What if she rejects me? What if im not good enough for her? What if im a bad boyfriend? Im so lame and childish what of she breaks up with me??" you lightly slapped his arm.

"Listen, first of all, im not crazy. Secondly, she will like you and you are good enough for anyone. She wont reject you because you are every girls' dream man. The last time i checked, she's still single. You are childish, but she will still be with you if she loved you. And you are lame." you laughed and stuck your tongue out at him as he puffed his cheeks. "Arasso, i'll try when school's over. Hwaiting!" with that you both went to different classes. You texted him.

TO: Woohyunnie

Good luck! Tell me the progress at home, arasso?! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You sighed as you pressed send. You couldnt tell him that you wanted him all to yourself, that would only risk your friendship. You sighed once again, jealous over Park Bom.