fin

Mine

The girls were excited, it was a Friday, which means a new episode of Minji’s drama was airing tonight. Dinner was finished, the dishes were washed, and the girls were all fresh out of the shower and in their pajamas ready to cuddle into each other and tune into their leader’s debut drama as the lead role. Said leader however was still on the other side of the city shooting for the next episodes, so it was just the six of them wearing their matching pj sets, squished together on the couch.

Fridays were special, they debuted on a Friday, and, well, new episodes. It wasn’t like they were just watching the drama because Minji was starring in it but they’ve gotten so immersed in the story as well, even ranting to the oldest member about the things she did in the previous episode. So they were big fans of the show on top of being big fans of Minji herself.

It was near the end of the episode when Minji walked away from the male lead after they had a fight, Gahyeon even screamed at the tv with a “yes, he deserves it” when Minji slapped the male lead, earning a few sounds of affirmation from the group. And as every other scene in a drama, the male lead ran after Minji’s character, pulled her arm back, and kissed her. That slow motion, dramatic music, cliff-hanger first kiss.

To say the six Dreamcatcher members weren’t too thrilled about that ending would be an understatement.

They sat there in silence as the commercials rolled in, they knew a kiss was bound to happen, the drama was set to have romantic themes after all, but they hadn’t expected it to happen too soon or they were hoping Minji would have talked to them before it at least.

Handong felt a bitter taste in after the scene and stood up first mumbling a quick, “I’ll head to bed now.”

Yubin left without a word, she was beyond frustrated to slam her door so she closed it quietly but the music she played right after was threatening to shake the whole dorm down with how loud it was.

Yoohyeon groaned and thrashed around in the couch once the two people squishing her were gone, she stomped her way towards hers and Bora’s room and climbed the bunk bed violently.

Bora tried soothing Gahyeon before the maknae got up and grumbled her way towards the room she shared with Handong, only two were left, the girl beside her was quiet so she opted to check on the vocally expressing her disdain puppy in their room.

Siyeon hadn’t said a word, her eyes were still fixated on the tv, she wasn’t watching it. She was just confused? Or hurt? Should she be? Why would she be? She didn’t really know what she was feeling.

It was a little over midnight when Minji came home, slowly opening the front door as not to wake the girls up. She was so tired, she was sure her eyes were going to drop the moment her head hit a pillow or a lap or an arm or a chest, whichever was available. She took off her shoes carefully, she expected the members to be in their beds and dozed off, so Siyeon sitting on the couch illuminated harshly by the television was a surprise. She smiled to herself and walked towards her.

“Why aren’t you asleep, Singnie?” She asked cheerfully, she thought maybe the younger girl wasn’t aware of her arrival. She got no answer. “Siyeon? Are you okay?” Minji sat to Siyeon’s left but the latter scooted away from her. The leader’s confusion shot through the roof.

“Did unnie do something wrong?” Before Minji could ask her another question or push Siyeon to answer her, a loud “KIM JIU!” echoed across the whole dorm.

Bora walked briskly towards the couch, pushing the taller woman into the couch, straddling her lap, and pulling her towards her lips by the neck. After Siyeon’s nonchalance towards her, the kiss from the dancer was very much welcomed. The kiss was all tongue and pent up frustration on both ends, it wasn’t the slow kind they shared on evenings when they sought each other’s comfort, it was the kind of kiss that landed them both in bed.

“I bet your co-star’s kiss didn’t feel half as good as that did hmm?” Bora said with a smirk when they pulled away, especially at the way Minji was breathless.

The leader’s eyes widened at the realization. “That episode aired today?”

“Mhm.” Bora answered.

“, is that why you aren’t talking to me?” Minji asked the main vocalist beside her, arms crossed, brows furrowed, and glaring at Bora. “I’m sorry, that scene was completely unscripted. I wasn’t even expecting it and I didn’t know they kept it in. It completely slipped my mind and I forgot to tell you girls.” She took Siyeon’s hand and thankfully she didn’t pull it back. The leader looked at Bora with apologetic eyes, the shorter woman just gave her a smile to say she understood.

“It’s not like you wanted to kiss him, right? It’s pure business.”

Minji nodded, looking to Siyeon, hoping she’d say something on the matter or acknowledge her apology at least.

“Unless.” Bora teased.

“Bora!” Siyeon laughed slightly after that, finally. She looked at Minji, she knew the leader was genuinely apologizing for something that they all knew wasn’t something she actually really wanted. It was a drama after all and they knew full well it was part of the contract. She gave Minji a small smile.

“Bora gave me a kiss, can I get one from you too?” Minji said pointing at her lips. The youngest of the three was contemplating whether or not she should kiss the eldest. She settled for giving her a small peck.

“Is that all unnie gets?” Minji was disappointed, to say the least, but so was the vocalist, she knew that. Siyeon nodded. “Okay, I’ll take it then. Thank you, baby.”

Just as the tension settled in the living room, a bedroom door opened and out came a bundled up Yoohyeon in her favourite brown hoodie, she looked like her tiny Pomeranian except she wasn’t tiny. She was about to call for Bora but found her sitting on their leader’s lap instead, she was only supposed to make Yoohyeon a ramen but she very obviously got side tracked. Hers and Minji’s eyes met and after pouting slightly, Yoohyeon broke the eye contact and walked towards the kitchen in her bare feet.

“I’m guessing the rest of the girls are just as mad.” Minji asked Bora and Siyeon as the three of them tracked the tallest member’s movements in the kitchen.

“Yeah, you need to do rounds tonight and explain to them one by one. You got lucky with us.” The dancer climbed off of Minji’s lap and onto Siyeon’s. “Go talk to the puppy, she threw a fit.”

The leader got up and made her way towards the kitchen and behind Yoohyeon slowly. She wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s waist and buried her head into a hood covered neck, Yoohyeon froze.

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late to eat ramen, love?” Minji asked, rubbing the covered torso under her hands. Yoohyeon was in every way and every right puppy-like, she loved her tummy rubs.

“Nope.” The blonde girl tried dismissing the conversation and carried on preparing her ramen with Minji clung onto her back.

“Your face is gonna be swollen in the morning, you don’t like it when that happens.” Minji tried again.

“I don’t care.” Yoohyeon answered shortly once more. Minji knew if she let Yoohyeon act like this, they’d go days without talking to each other.

“Hey, look at me.” The lead vocalist was hesitant, she didn’t really want to talk about it but she knew the leader wasn’t going to let that happen. The hands moved to her hips and turned her around.

She wasn’t that much taller than Minji but she was, just enough that the older woman fit snugly into her embrace like a puzzle piece. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to warn you about the kiss scene, it was off script, completely improvised and they just decided to keep it in. I was hesitant about it at first because you know me. But that was the only kiss that happened so far, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to tell you right after, it slipped my mind.”

Yoohyeon sighed, she knew it was irrational to feel so strongly about the leader kissing someone for a show she was the lead in, but she could get possessive with her members especially when it came to things like this. Siyeon, Gahyeon, and her were the most prone to feeling jealous when anyone outside the group was remotely close to any of the members.

“Can you forgive unnie? I promise that won’t ever happen again.”

The puppy-like girl met chocolate brown eyes that melted into hers and nodded her head slowly. Minji broke into a wide smile, one that seemed to light up the whole dimly lit kitchen.

“But no kisses for you, you still have him on your lips.” Yoohyeon said and turned back to her ramen.

Minji laughed, “you kissed me this morning when I left for shooting though, that was shot a few weeks ago but anyway, Bora took it all away already.”

“You’re welcome!” The small dancer shouted from the kitchen hearing the conversation. They both laughed along with Siyeon who was currently under said dancer.

“Kisses then.” Yoohyeon turned back around and Minji caught her face pulling her in for a deep, slow kiss. Her sweater paws clutched onto the leader’s hips, keeping herself up when her knees buckled with the way Minji’s lips and tongue moved against hers.

“You have three more girls to talk to unnie, save your kisses.” Yoohyeon said breathless, trying to bite back her smile, her face still held preciously in Minji’s hands.

“Don’t worry, I won’t run out. One more.” And just like that, Yoohyeon’s long limbs were about to betray her for a second time.

The second kiss left her just as breathless as the first one did.

“I’ll go check on the other girs, hmm? Don’t forget to drink lots of water after you eat your ramen.”

Suddenly her ramen wasn’t as appetizing as it had been when she had opened it. Nothing was ever going to be as filling as Minji’s kisses were. They obviously weren’t going to be enough to make her stomach full, but it surely made her heart full and somehow that sounded better.

Minji padded across the dorm, past the couch where Siyeon and Bora were play fighting, and towards the only room in the dorm who had one occupant, occasionally two but it was meant for one Lee Yubin only. The loud music wasn’t as loud as it had been when she first turned it on, but it was still loud enough that no sound from outside the room was able to make it inside.

Yubin laid flat on her bed, eyes closed, revelling in the comfort that music brought. She didn’t notice her door open and someone coming in until the bed dipped near her hip and a hand came to intertwine with hers, she just let it. She knew whose hand it was, she knew how to differentiate all the girl’s hands, fingers, lips, bodies with her eyes closed, which in this case was accurate. She knew how different they all were but they still worked, they still all fit perfectly with each other, hands, fingers, lips, bodies and all.

She was no longer feeling any negative emotions, she was undoubtedly the most rational member and it showed in moments like this. When the rest of the group tended to marinate in their feelings she was trying to get out of her worries, to some it may seem like that would break her down anytime but that wouldn’t be the case if you had people you trusted as much as they trust you. She could pull down her strong façade and the whole group would drop everything to be there for her, the same way she’d do so for them. She wasn’t worried about her well-being, she was perfectly capable of feeling.

“Can I talk to you?” Minji knew just how to reach out to her, not head on like she did with Bora, or softly like she did Gahyeon, just a mix of pure understanding and patience. That was the best thing about the leader, she was so full of love and the literal epitome of everything good in the world that she knew just how the members worked no matter how different they may be to deal with. Yubin thought they worked this well because they had someone who was willing to twist every bone in her body to take care of them while having the stronghold of a thousand warriors to defend who she was. Minji was a leader down to the bone, no matter what anyone says, she was always going to be their anchor, their backbone, and their pride.

The rapper didn’t answer, she just lowered the volume of the music playing through the speakers she recently installed in her room. Minji being the most unfamiliar with technology in the group was confused how Yubin had done that without moving a single muscle, but of course she wasn’t aware of the remote tucked away in the younger girl’s other hand.

“I just wanted to apologize for not warning you and the girls about the kissing scene, I’ve talked to Yoohyeon, Siyeon, and Bora. That scene wasn’t in the script, it wasn’t rehearsed, I think it was a spur of the moment decision my co-star made and we went with it. I didn’t think they’d put it in because like I said it wasn’t supposed to happen, but I guess they did. I totally forgot about it and I wasn’t able to tell you girls and I should have. I’m sorry.” Every inch of frustration Yubin initially felt after seeing the scene was gone, she understood that whether or not Minji intended not to tell them, it was still all business at the end of the day. She just let the leader explain herself because she knew she was going to beat herself up if she didn’t talk to the girls one by one. It’s happened before when a dating rumour erupted between the oldest member of their group and a male idol who she just happened to wear the same shirt as. Fans were crazy but they’d be crazier if they believed in any of those and even then Minji still took it upon herself to talk to the girls individually, even taking them all out on individual dates and a final group date to take away their worries.

“I understand, unnie.” Yubin sat up slightly, propping herself up on her right forearm, her left hand coming up to caress the older woman’s head. The action was intended to assure Minji that she had nothing to worry about, that she was doing a good job, that she wasn’t doing anything wrong, and that the girls would all understand. “But thank you, for coming to talk to me and clearing that up.”

Minji leaned into the touch, Yubin had always been understanding and reliable, she was never afraid to breakdown at the presence of the younger girl because she knew she was safe. She pulled up their intertwined hands and gave each of the rapper’s fingers a small kiss before pulling her into herself. Yubin’s arms wrapped around Minji’s waist and their lips met in a slow, intimate embrace.

Minji’s hands rested on her shoulders as the younger girl led the kiss, she knew Minji needed the comfort and assurance she wanted to give her members too, was just in need of being loved as all of them were and she deserved to be loved with the strength of a million typhoons in Yubin’s opinion.

Her thumb drew circles on Minji’s waist, as the leader sighed into the way their lips moved together.

“Thank you, Binnie.” The leader said breathlessly when they had pulled apart.

Yubin gave her a bright smile, and placed a sweet kiss on her temple. “Always, unnie. There are still two people in the next room waiting for you, good luck.”

Minji laughed lightly, one that lifted every weight that pulled Yubin down towards the earth.

She left the younger girl’s room with a “don’t stay up too late” and a wink.

Minji knew both girls sharing the last room weren’t asleep, but she still carefully opened the door and with a hushed voice called out for both of them.

“Gahyeonie? Dongie?” No one answered but a light was still glowing under the drawn curtain of the maknae’s bottom bunk bed, so she decided to head there first. She didn’t pull back the curtain, she just squatted where she knew Gahyeon’s head was.

“Gahyeon, sweetie. It’s Minji unnie. I know you’re awake, I wanted to talk to you but it’s okay if you don’t want to. I hope you just listen. You might’ve been surprised from the kissing scene in tonight’s episode and I wanted to apologize, I wasn’t aware that they had decided to keep it in since it wasn’t in the script. I wasn’t able to tell you about it beforehand because I forgot it even happened. I’m sorry if you felt frustrated or even mad at unnie for it. It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it tonight – “ Minji wasn’t able to finish her whole speech because the curtain was pulled back by its owner and a soft whine came right after.

“Unnie.”

“Shhh, it’s okay. Unnie’s here.” Minji climbed into the maknae’s bed and wrapped her in a warm embrace. Gahyeon wasn’t crying, she was just extra whiny with tonight’s events. She snuggled into the leader and breathed in her scent, she didn’t know if it was Minji’s perfume or shampoo or lotion that made her smell this comforting and calm, maybe it was just her. Maybe what you are as a person comes out in the scent you exude.

“I was reading so many articles after tonight’s episode, so many people ship you two together.” Gahyeon said into Minji’s chest. “Some fans even made edits already, some of them are saying the two of you should date.”

Minji giggled at the silent worries that laced into those words, the unspoken “what if unnie gets tired of me” and “what if unnie enjoyed his kiss so much she wouldn’t want to kiss me anymore”. The leader was aware of how much Gahyeon worried, despite her cheerful personality she could be easily affected by things.

“Don’t worry Gahyeonie, no matter how many people want us to date or even if he wants to, why would I give up six amazing ladies who love me to no end and I love to no end, who look for me the moment they wake up, who stay up all night waiting for my cuddles, who eat whatever I cook them even if sometimes it isn’t that good, who won’t go to sleep unless I give them goodnight kisses. The world can’t tell me who to love Gahyeonie, no matter how many people I have to kiss for a drama, I’m always going to come home to the six of you and your kisses will be the only ones I’ll enjoy.”

Gahyeon grumbled at the mention of kissing other people and Minji knew that, “but of course, I won’t kiss that much people, my lips are owned by six amazingly talented, beautiful girls who have my heart and soul.” The maknae looked up at her and gave her a long peck on the lips.

“Okay.” Gahyeon was so overwhelmed by Minji’s words and the back rubbing her back, she was just staying up hoping the leader would come to her, which to her pleasure she did. Her eyes were growing heavier by the second, Minji was aware of this, knew by the way Gahyeon’s breathing changed and her shoulders started to relax.

Once she was sure the youngest member was asleep and she was free to move, she climbed out of the bed and up towards the top of the bunk bed.

“Dongie?” She got no answer. Assuming the Chinese woman was asleep, she just slipped quietly behind her.

When she pulled Handong closer to her, a hand came to rest on top of hers. “You’re awake?”

“Hmmm, I was just making sure you’d come to me too.” Handong answered and moved to face her.

“Of course, I’d come to you.” As if it was even remotely possible Minji pulled the blonde Chinese flush against her body. “I always will.”

“You don’t need to explain anymore, unnie. I heard everything.” Handong shushed the leader when she was about to start again with a slender finger pressed to her lips.

The younger woman traced Minji’s lips with her thumb, their eyes speaking a thousand words to each other at once. Handong’s fingers tangled themselves in Minji’s hair, massaging her scalp to relax and rid her of her worries. All the girls had different dynamics with each other, it was Bora’s daily ultimate goal to have at least one wrestling match with Yoohyeon but Bora was a ball of panic whenever she was with Handong, Siyeon was all rock star emo kid and that translated to how she acted around the younger girls but she’s a complete baby in the presence of Minji, and Handong has always been tagged as the calmest and quietest member and you’d think she wasn’t capable of rough housing it with the girls too when she wanted, but her relationship with Minji worked like this. All unspoken promises and gentle touches, all comfort and security, there was no rush between them, all delicate kisses and soft whispers, although they were completely capable of switching it up on some nights without fail or concern, considering the amount of trust they had in each other, but on most occasions they were like this.

Minji moved and brushed their lips together, somehow it felt like it had been way too long since their lips had met.

They kissed that morning.

“I’ll make up for it.” The leader whispered against Handong’s lips before melting into them. Like they were moulded to fit into one another, their lips joined in a dance full of passion and understanding, one that didn’t need to be quick, they had all night to swallow each other in with love.

“As you should.” Handong said in a whisper, pulling at Minji’s bottom lip with her teeth. With a subtle fire in their eyes that gleamed in the darkness of the room, the Chinese woman declared before claiming the leader’s lips once more,

“Mine.”

 

-x-

You can clearly see where midnight struck by the way the writing changed HAHAHA I haven't been able to put out new stories because I've been stuck with school works and I didn't have time, I still don't have time I just couldn't let this one go. I have about two ty ones I'm still finishing, those will probably up after I finish my big projects. College is a . 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this idk what to call it, is it considered fluff? Idk but I hope you enjoyed it.

Oh and btw this whole thing was 7 pages when I wrote on a word document, 7 because OT7 is life, OT7 is love. 

K. Bye.