Jeti angst 1

Jeti drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

WARNING: I never edit my writing so please disregard typos and timestamps. I'll edit this...eventually 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany are married for about ten years. They're happy at first, in love and both active in Hyunjin's life, Tiffany's daughter. However the honeymoon phase only lasts so long before the two adults slowly grow tired no thanks to life.

Jessica's business keeps her busy and away from her family. Hyunjin starts acting out because Jessica is never home anymore. It's like she and her mom don't matter. Tiffany gets burnt out from having to take care of Hyunjin alone. She stops trying to help Hyunjin and stops calling Jessica.

Whenever Jessica comes home, they argue. Hyunjin has to tolerate it all because her parents won't listen to her or even hear her out.

Eventually, Tiffany and Jessica both sit down and talk one day. Jessica is the one to pull the plug on everything.


"I think we should get a divorce," Jessica lowers her head once she says what's been on her mind for months now.

Tiffany sits there, staring at Jessica. Their whole life together comes to mind.

They were happy together. Jessica helped her when she was at her lowest and opened her heart for Hyunjin. She was the parent Hyunjin's dad failed to be. She made Tiffany happy. But then it stopped.

All the care, love, everything stopped. Jessica would come home late, exhausted from working so hard. She stopped taking Tiffany out for their usual dates and stopped surprising her at work. She stopped showing up to games she promised Hyunjin, stopped picking her up from school, and just stopped talking to her altogether.

It was hard on Hyunjin, she took it very personally and almost blamed herself for bothering Jessica's schedules, for acting out with her eomma. But, Jessica assured the girl she was just tired from work and that Hyunjin had nothing to do with it.

Tiffany never got any assurance though. All she got was apologies and "I'm not having this conversation again". Like that did anything. It just made Tiffany feel more worse about herself.

Tiffany's tired of this. She's tired of a lovel

Please log in to read the full chapter