1. Just a normal day?

Mechanical Member

Another day, another rehersal. The Sechskies members were practicing for their next live show on Sunday. Everything was going smoothly or so they thought. Suwon fainted while practicing. When Jiwon suggests they call the medic, Suwon insisted that he should just call his parents. The manager eventually agreed, said okay and let him go home early. The other members wondered why Suwon calls his parents evereytime he's sick. He could just go to the hospital or maybe it's something more.

 

After practice, the members went home one by one. Jaeduck was the last to leave and he was worried about Suwon. He called him to make sure that he was alright. But Suwon didn't answer. Jaeduck knew he still lives with his parents, so that where he started. Luckily, Jaeduck knew Suwon's address so he knows where to go. He took a taxi and went to Suwon's house. The house was big for a family of 4, but Jaeduck figured that they had a lot of money.

He rang the doorbell. "Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"Kim Jaeduck. Suwon's friend." (Jaeduck)

There was a bit of silence. "Come in." Jaeduck went in.

"Welcome. I'm Suwon's father. Just call me Mr. Jang."

"Nice to meet you." (Jaeduck)

"Mrs. Jang is out at the moment. Are you here to see Suwon?" (Mr. Jang)

"Yes. I was getting worried about him." (Jaeduck)

"Okay then. Suwon, Jaeduck's here." (Mr. Jang)

"Okay." (Suwon)

 

Suwon went down as fast as he could. Jaeduck never seen Suwon go that fast.

"Hi, hyung." (Suwon)

"Hi. How are you feeling?" (Jaeduck)

"I feel fine. I just forgot my medicine today." (Suwon)

"Oh." (Jaeduck)

 

After a while of talking, Mrs. Jang came back from grocery shopping. Or what looked like grocery shopping.

"Hello. You must be Jaeduck, right? Suwon tells me all about you." (Mrs. Jang)

"Yes, I am. You must be his mother." (Jaeduck)

"Yes." Jaeduck noticed a bit of hesitation in her voice.

"I was just making sure that Suwon was okay after fainting earlier." (Jaeduck)

"Oh, okay. I'm glad that you were concerned about that." (Mrs. Jang)

"The others were concerned too." (Jaeduck)

"They were?" (Suwon)

"Of course. They're our members." (Jaeduck)

"Really? Last time, they didn't seem to care." (Suwon)

"But they do care for you." (Jaeduck)

"Okay... is it already this late? Shouldn't you go home Jaeduck?" (Mr. Jang)

"Oh, it's already 4:00 pm. Maybe I should go home." (Jaeduck)

"Well, see you soon. Come visit anytime." (Mrs. Jang)

"Yes... Thank you. I'll come again." (Jaeduck)

As he went out the door, Suwon slammed the door as if cracks were about to appear from the doorframe. 

(Was Suwon that strong? There is definitely something going on in this house.) Jaeduck thought.

------------------