Fluff

Quarantined.

QUARANTINED.

For your SaiDa cravings.

 

 

 

 

 

With Sana know it, she woke up from her slumber when Dahyun was home. It’s nearly 11PM on the clock and Sana just cursed internally for not having time with her girl. It’s the third night of not having Dahyun by her side when she fell asleep. This is not like the old times when they can spend the rest of the day together. They are grown ups with both jobs coming their way. 

 

It’s supposed to be the same schedule but Dahyun got extra gigs after her dance practices with TWICE. By which Sana is not amused since it steals her time with the girl.

 

Dahyun coughs. Sana hugged the latter from behind and Dahyun automatically smiled at the gesture. 

 

“Why are you still awake, babe?” Dahyun faced Sana.

“I still can’t get myself a good sleep without you beside me.” Sana pouts, it’s game over. Dahyun kissed the older girl for her antics that never failed to put Dahyun at ease.

“I love you.” Dahyun coughs once more and this time louder and productive. Sana let her hands run on the latter’s back.

“You’re making me worry, I thought you’ll just rehearse lines with you co-presenters. Did something happen?” Sana voice laced with so much worry, Dahyun knows her girlfriend always does.

“This is nothing, I’ll just sleep with my darling tonight and this will be gone tomorrow morning.” Dahyun huffed and went straight to their closet to get clothes and change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dahyun, I’m sorry for not letting you know.” A man aged 30’s on the other line is speaking.

“That’s alright since it’s done, sunbae! Please take care.”

“Yes, you too! Sorry for the trouble.” 

 

 

After the call, Dahyun worries for Sana and look for signs of illness on the girl, making Sana squint a little.

“Hey, it’s early. Sleep more, babe.” Sana pleaded but the look on Dahyun’s face is something she’s curious of. “All good?”

Dahyun sighs and boringly bring herself to sleeping position once more with her face nearest to Sana’s neck. “As long as you’re with me, Sana.”

Dahyun felt a pang on her abdomen. “That was tough, you really are exercising these days, hon.” 

“We’re definitely aging in terms of being together but I can’t still handle your sudden sweet talks!”

Dahyun laughs. “Let’s sleep some more? I’m turning off my phone for a week!” 

“That’s weird, we have schedule with the girls three days from now babe.”

“I’m afraid we can’t go this time.” Dahyun usual eye smile disappeared and she planted a chaste kiss on Sana’s lips. By which she apologized immediately.

“Yaaa! Morning breathes!” she tapped Dahyun’s shoulders lovingly. “Sorry, a habit.” Dahyun fell asleep after that.

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Kim?”

Called by the home service by the doorstep. Dahyun immediately tied her hair in a bun and wash her face.

“Hi, Myungsoo.”

The man in a white coat entered the house.

“Did she know?” the man asked Dahyun.

“I haven’t told her yet, she’ll freak out.”

“Sana’s in love with you, and she’ll understand.”

“Yeah, I think she’ll love it.”

“What? Being quarantined is not something to love!”

“I know, I know but knowing Sana she loves being with me all the time…” Dahyun is saying this with a smile on her face. 

“By the way, where is she?” the man in lab coat asked.

“At the washroom. Can we do this quickly?”

“Yeah, sure. Just fill the cup with it.”

“Oh, of course I can do that.”

 

The specimen collection didn’t last for 10 minutes long but Sana is already out of the washroom looking for Dahyun.

“Dahyuniiie?” While drying her with towel she saw another person saying goodbye to Dahyun. She marched from their bedroom to the chamber.

“Hi, sweet. That’s shorter than I expected.” Dahyun leaning forward to Sana to kiss her on the cheeks.

“I think I saw you saying goodbye to a person in lab gown? Can you explain to me what’s happening?” Sana is not amused at the scene and crossed her arms as she sat on the sofa.

“Hmm, remember yesterday?” Dahyun scooted near to hold Sana’s hands. It feels cold as Sana just finished shower.

“You were with co-presenters, what about it?” Sana is curious, she looked intently to Dahyun and focusing on her eyes.

“Mr. Kang didn’t tell the staff and the artists that he is waiting for his result for the virus and it suddenly went out while we are recording and early this morning … he called and said he tested positive.” 

“Oh my god, is he okay?” Sana’s born worried, she’s affectionate to the people around especially Dahyun colleagues. 

“He is still having trouble with his itchy throat but he mentioned he has no difficulty in breathing.”

“That’s good to hear. How about you, are you feeling sick babe? What meds do you want to have?”

“I’m all good and perfectly fine, babe. Don’t worry much. I’m worried about you, I shouldn’t come home last night.” Dahyun’s smile faded.

“Are you kidding me Kim Dahyun? After all these years yet you haven’t known how much I am willing to walk meeting death as long as I’m with you. I rather die with you than to be safe without you. You’re such a dumb for not knowing that!” Sana’s furious. Dahyun laugh as she heard Sana’s stomach rumbles. 

“Can I kiss you?” 

“You can do more than that and you know it.” Sana rolled her eyes.

“Fine, I’m giving you that but first breakfast.” Dahyun kissed Sana’s forehead and pull Sana towards their kitchen.

 

 

 

“Sana, we’re at Seoul this week with your cousins. Tell Dahyun to come at our place and let’s attend recital together!” Mrs. Minatozaki happily exclaimed on the phone.

“Hi, Mom. I miss you and Dahyun miss you too but we cannot go out for the meantime. Sorry, Mom.”

“What do you mean you can’t go out? Are you two sick? Should I be the one to visit your house?”

“No need, Mom. We’re fine, we both are! But we need to decline this time. I am sorry, Mom.”

“Perhaps you two are under quarantine? Gracious, are you alright my dear? 

“Yes, Mom. Dahyun is taking good care of me.”

“I’m sending you boxes of vitamins and fresh goods.”

“I’d love to Mom but we got Lemona here so all good. I guess, we are not in the position to take down the fresh goods.”

“Sure, sweetie. Dahyun loves ramen as well, right?”

“Definitely, but do not purchase some. We got tons of it here, Mom.”

“Alright, I understand. Rest well, sweet. Have a good quarantine with Dahyun! Make me a grandma already!”

“Mom, I’m hanging up.”

“Sure, sure. Do your own thing there.”

Sana was about to hang up when Dahyun grabbed the phone from her hands.

“Hi, Mom. How are you?” Dahyun spoke in a manner Sana only hear when she is talking with her mom.

“Lovely, how about you Dahyun?”

“Cool. I’m feeling great and thank God for it.”

“I’m sending you two a lot of veggies and your favorite too, don’t worry.” Mrs. Minatozaki assured Dahyun.

“Thank you so much, Mom and I’m sorry for bring Sana into this mess.”

“Honey, it’s part of love. There’s nothing to apologize. It’s a good thing that you are experiencing it together. Many bigger problems will come along your way. Just make sure your health and Sana’s of course is well.”

“This is highly acknowledged, Mom. Thank you so much. Take care as well!”

The phone is back in Sana’s possession.

“Up until now I am still wondering if Dahyun is your own child and not me.” Mrs. Minatozaki’s laugh was heard. 

“Of course you both are precious to me. Bye, honey I’m hanging up now.” 

 

 

 

After the phone with Sana’s mom,

“Okay, what to do now?” Dahyun stared beautifully at Sana. Admiring the girl’s beauty.