FIN - Valentine's can't be Messy

Valentine's can't be Messy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun stood up from the bed, hands busy tying her hair using the hair band on her wrist. She can only stare at the sleeping figure of her girlfriend who's in her deep slumber. "You sleep so well." her soft voice was heard as she let her hand brush her girlfriend's hair. "But you need to prepare for work." Joohyun leans as she captures the lips of the sleeping lady.

She heard a hum from the short haired lady, "More" the older lady can only smile as she leans for another soft kiss. A smile formed into the younger one's lips. "Good morning babe, how's your sleep?" Seungwan sits up on their bed as she wraps her arms around the petite waist of her girlfriend. Reaching for the older's cheek to lean a soft kiss.

"I slept well, but I felt you lay down at like two. Your overtime took longer than what I was expecting." Joohyun stares over the younger one. Eyes were smiling as she see a very bright Seungwan at this early morning. "But we need to prepare now, we will be late." both of them stood up from their bed and started preparing. Working in a bank, Joohyun immediately wears her uniform after taking a very quick shower. While Seungwan who works as a team manager, grabbed her formal attire which makes her thousand more attractive.

Feeling an arm wrapping from her behind, Joohyun immediately feels so comfortable with the way she was wrapped into the loving embrace. "You look so beautiful." the long-haired lady can only chuckle as she heard what her girlfriend just said. Indeed she's dating the oh so greasy Son Seungwan.

"You're too greasy I've been wearing this uniform for more than a year now, I'm so done with it, yet you still find me pretty." Seungwan nods her head before snuggling into her neck, inhaling the scent of the perfume that she loved. "Let's go now hmm?" the shorter lady lands a soft peck on her cheek before she went to grab her bag from the chair inside their bedroom. Joohyun on the other hand is holding her KAAI The Hero bag, a gift from Seungwan when she got home from her work trip from Belgium.

Sitting inside the subway, Joohyun was sitting while the younger one was standing, a hand holding into the railings while her free hand is holding the hand of the older lady. It's the usual pattern for them, to go to work together, but most of the time the brunette will be going home, or picking up the younger one outside her building, acting not as lovers because she doesn't want Seungwan to be asked with lots of questions. Despite of being together for almost four years, and living together for two years, Seungwan isn't out as a lesbian, unlike Joohyun.

The train stopped at the station making both of them hop off. "I might be home late again tonight love don't wait for me hmm?" Seungwan mutters those while they're heading out of the train station. The blonde's office is just near the train station that's why Joohyun can always have time to drop her off. "Don't forget to eat and drink your vitamins." they're both standing in front of the blonde's office, smiling at each other.

Joohyun was just about to respond when she heard a guy's voice called for the name of her love. "Team Manager Son!" she can only wave her hand over Seungwan who's smiling at her. Glancing at the guy, Joohyun felt a bit intimidated.

Seungwan glanced over her girlfriend who now made her way to work. Flashing a soft smile over her workmate she finally made her way inside. Thinking of finishing her work early to take Joohyun out on a date. "Eric how's the report?" she was sitting on her usual seat, placing her phone at the top of her table.

The guy went to take his laptop from his table, showing her the report with a smile on his face. "Here's the report Miss Team Manager." a loud cheer from their teammates making Seungwan glance at them. The guy was just smiling at the team manager with a very wide smile on his face. "Meeting will start in half an hour, do you want some coffee? Team Manager?" Eric was smiling over the girl who was just looking at her too.

"That's nice of you, but no thanks I grabbed food at the subway earlier." Seungwan responded as she sits up properly before she took her phone from the table. The cheers from earlier was now gone. The blonde just glanced at her workmates before she started to compose a message for Joohyun.

[9:00 AM Friday:] Lovely Joohyun Eonnie: I think we can't eat lunch together. : ( See you later at home. : (

After sending the message Seungwan just started focusing with her work. Thinking if she could finish it as early, she can finally make time for Joohyun. Eyes glued over her laptop, she felt a pat on her shoulder. "Team manager it's time for the meeting with the board." Seungwan nods her head before following her team.

-

The brunette was just sitting on her chair waiting for another client to come in. She glanced over the table beside her and she saw her workmate Joy staring at her. "Don't you feel sad that you need to hide your relationship with Seungwan with her workmates?" Joy asked while she's holding her pen, eyes glued over her workmate Joohyun. To be honest it's hard for her, the way that she needs to be careful when it comes to showing her affection towards the younger lady, the way she needs to see a lot of guys, and girls too that goes head over heels over her own girlfriend.

"I just don't like people to judge her, I guess it's better that way." Joohyun is so selfless, she always put the short-haired lady as her number one priority. "She's doing well, and that is more than enough for me." she flashed a soft smile over Joy who just gave her the same smile. Shrugging, the bank teller faced another client with a smile on her face.

After more than two hours, she reached for her phone and sighed as she read the message. "She can't join you? Come on let's eat together." Joy patted Joohyun's shoulder before they both went out of the bank. "She's really busy, she might forgot that it's Valentine's day tomorrow." the brunette is certain that Seungwan might not remember it, she's too occupied with work since the launch is coming near. Joohyun just internally sighed as they both entered the restaurant. "Isn't that Seungwan?" eyes drifted towards the direction of a table filled with women and men in suits. Joohyun saw Seungwan sitting beside the guy who called her earlier.

Sitting a few meters away from the table, Joohyun can overheard the conversation from the said table. "Ya Eric what's with that sweet gesture for team manager Son?" a loud cheer was heard as the guy placed his own coat over the top of the skirt of the blonde. She can only glance at the other table eyeing the man who got his full attention over her love. "You two should date!" Joohyun's eyes were blinking fast as she heard what the people from the table chanted. The worrisome anxiety were now running into her senses.

Joy can only stare over her friend who is now staring over her stew. "Imo!! Can we request a pitcher of water." with the voice of the tall lady, the eyes of the people from the said table went to them. Seungwan's eyes went to Joy and now to Joohyun who seemed to be so confused and lost.

The blonde lady's eyes were apologetic as she stares at the brunette. "Isn't that your roommate?" Eric asked as she stares over Joohyun. Seungwan didn't respond but instead she just quietly stared over her girlfriend.

"Imo thank for you for the meal." both Joohyun and Joy stood up from their seat. Grabbing her bag, she exited the restaurant and went out.

"Are you okay?" the younger lad asked as they continue to walk back to the bank. Joohyun can only nod as she flashed a soft smile over Joy. 

-

Seungwan was standing at the rooftop of the office, she still got a few minutes of break before she'll head back to work. Holding her phone she dials the number of her girlfriend, after a few rings she finally picked up. "Hyun?" she heard a soft whimper from the other line, "Are you feeling alright?" Seungwan can only look down as she waits for the older one to respond. 

"Hmm, my stomach is just a bit upset but I'll be good. Don't worry." a soft and calm voice was heard from the brunette who's now lying down on the couch inside the break room. "You need to go back to work, your workmates must be looking for you." Joohyun glanced at the wall clock before sitting up, Joy went inside with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter