Finally

Push and Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jiyong got out of the military. He and Chaerin decided to take their relationship to another level although they aren't official yet but they know what they mean to each other and where they stand but they decided to take things slow and make sure that this is want they really want.

They had an agreement to exclusively date each other for 3 months and if their feelings bloom to something more  then they will take it as a chance to be together but if it didn't then they will forget about it and move on(although I know it will be hard).

Everything went smooth within the 1st month of them dating, Jiyong really went all out to prove to Chaerin that he really likes her. 

He always calls her everytime just to ask her how her days went which Chaerin thought was so sweet.  

He always updates her about the things that happened to him eventhough she didn't ask him which makes Chaerin felt like Jiyong is really making an effort to show her that he wanted to be more than friends. 

He went to Chaerin's house sneakily just to surprise her with dinner date. Jiyong also prepared movies cause he knows Chaerin loves movies. Although they've done it before with the squad, with just the two of them of course it felt different. It felt more intimate and special.
 
Being friends for so many years really has its perks for they already know each other really well. 

Day by day, Their feelings went deeper and deeper specially Chaerin's until one day,she suddenly felt something is wrong with Jiyong.

And it goes like this;

One Morning,

The sun's ray peeked through her window, waking up Chaerin. 

Chaerin's already expecting Jiyonglong sweet morning messages to start her day because in the past month, it was her cup of tea but she frowned when there was no notification from him.

'No messages from him yet'Chaerin thought. She decided shrugged it off thinking he stayed late last night and still sleeping. 

 

 


She texted him.
_____________________
To Naggy Oppa.

Good Morning oppa ❤ 
_____________________

She smiled. Just thinking about him makes her morning great already while waiting for his reply,she went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

After 20 minutes,her phone suddenly ping. She eagerly took her phone,almost knocking her cup.
 
___________________
From Naggy Oppa.

Morning.
_____________________

She frowned again. It was such an unusual reply from Jiyong. She got used to his long sweet reply and seeing how he responded got her gloomy.

She ain't Chaerin if she doesn't try  so she texted him again

______________
To Naggy Oppa

Oppa, are you gonna be in the PMO headquarter today? If so can I come? I don't have any schedule for today. 
___________________

After 5 minutes of waiting, her phone vibrated 

_________________
From Naggy Oppa

Sure
_________________


With that, Chaerin had enough. It irked her because Jiyong is never like that even when they were just friends . She was determined to know why he's acting like that.

'Aishh, what's wrong with this ahjusshi?' she whispered

__________________________________________________________________________

At the PMO Headquarter

Jiyong was laying with his arm over his eyes and listening to music, chilling. He was waiting for Chaerin to arrive. 

He heard the door opened but he remained still, knowing it was her who busted in.

"Oppaaaaa" She cutely called him

Chaerin was expecting that he will atleast hug her which he normally does whenever he sees her but what did she get? A nod.

A nod freaking nod.

Chaerin is getting annoyed with his diva like attitude but she remained calm because she really missed him and she doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter