FIN - Babysitters?

Babysitters?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's eyes slowly open when she felt the lady beside her stood up from their bed. Being the light sleeper she is Joohyun always wakes up as soon as Seungwan prepares to go to work. Seungwan works as a wholesale manager with the business her family owns. Seungwan was just about to peck on her wife's forehead but upon seeing her awake, she shows a very apologetic smile "I'm sorry for waking you up baby." Seungwan whispers before she leans to capture her wife's lips. Joohyun just smiles before she pulls Seungwan back to their bed by circling her arms around her neck. A soft chuckle was heard from Seungwan as soon as she fell on top of Joohyun. "Baby wants me to stay longer?"  Joohyun being the baeby she is immediately nods her head. 

"When will be your day off? I want to go out with you." Joohyun's arms were still encircled within Seungwan's neck. The happiness that Joohyun is feeling is so unexplainable, The way that she feels so secured and contentedly and happily in love with Seungwan for seven years now. Being happily married for three years Joohyun is still as giddy as she was when she said yes to Seungwan in front of the cafe that Joohyun has been dying to go back to in their college days. 

 "I'll take an off tomorrow so we can go out hmmm? But now I need to work baby." Joohyun pouts her lips as she tries her best to let Seungwan stay more. But yes knowing how Seungwan hates being late, Joohyun pecks on her wife's lips before she let her stand up. "I'll take a shower first hmmm?" Joohyun nods her head before she also decided to stand up, the hairband which is on her wrist was used to tie her long hair into a neat bun. 

Proceeding to prepare her wife a heavy breakfast. Joohyun hums to the music that was currently playing, eyes focused over the bacon and pancakes which she's cooking, an American breakfast which her wife must be missing already. Eyes drifted into the staircase, and there she saw her wife, wearing her blue suit, she can't help to stare over Seungwan who's busy fixing her very uneven tie. "Come here you baby, what can you even do without me?" Joohyun can only smile as soon as she saw a pouting Seungwan coming near her. It's been years yet her wife still can't fix her own tie."What will you do if I'm not around to fix your tie hmm?" Seungwan just shrugged as she stares right into her wife's eyes. 

"I don't know, and I don't even want to know, because I can't imagine not having you here with me." Joohyun's heart skipped a beat, is it too early to be greasy? But she doesn't really mind.  Joohyun can't help to smile as she pecks on Seungwan's lips. Seungwan rubs her nose on hers before pecking on Joohyun's lips too. "It gets harder to go to work every time we're like this."   Joohyun hits Seungwan's chest before chuckling. Indeed, Joohyun is a very clingy wife.  Joohyun just let Seungwan sit on her usual seat before she starts to serve her the breakfast she made. "Coffee baby?" Seungwan shooks her head as she pats the seat beside her.  

Sitting beside her wife makes Joohyun feel happily contented with life. Seungwan smiling as she consumes whatever Joohyun prepares, indeed the dreamy sight is something that every woman who is deeply in love wishes to have. Seungwan finishes her food as she placed her spoon and fork down. "Thanks for the delicious breakfast baby." Seungwan pecks on her wife's cheek before standing up from her seat. Joohyun follows her wife who's now busy gathering all of the things she's needing. Joohyun's eyes diverted over the dining table, there she saw her wife's phone.

"Seungwan-ah you forgot something!" Joohyun's voice was a bit loud than usual before her wife is almost out of their house. Seungwan chuckles before she made her way back to Joohyun, hands went into her waist as she pulls her wife close to her, claiming the soft and pink lips. Joohyun was shocked at first but after a few seconds, her arms went to circle into Seungwan's neck. The supposed to be goodbye kiss was getting heated when Seungwan let Joohyun's back lean into the kitchen's counter. Tongues battling with dominance, Joohyun can only keep her eyes closed as her moans were heard. Seungwan dominating her will always be her number one weakness. After a heated kiss, Seungwan finally broke the kiss, the forehead was leaning over her wife's before she rubs her nose with Joohyun's. The obvious blush was seen within Joohyun's face as she bites her swollen lips. "W...When I said you forgot something it's your p..phone, you dummy." Seungwan chuckles as she suddenly gets shy too.

"I should always forget something so I can kiss you like that." Joohyun's hands went to hit Seungwan's arm who's now chuckling. "I'm just kidding baby. I'll see you later. Message me once you're with Joy and Solar already." Joohyun nods her head before she pats her wife's to tell her to go now. Seungwan waves her hands before she went out of their house.

Joohyun just smiles as she made her way to eat some of the fruits before preparing to go out and meet her friends. Grabbing her car keys, Joohyun left their home. Today her friends will go to a spa together. Joy and Solar are Joohyun's college friends. Both of them already have their own children. That's why whenever they're stressed Joohyun will be the person they'll ask for help.

                   
It's been three years since Joohyun and Seungwan got married, but they told themselves that they'll go and enjoy their lives as newlyweds first before having their own child. "Finally Joohyun is here!" Solar said as she faves her hand over her friend who just came in with a smile on her face. Smiling over her friend Joohyun sat beside her friend. Sharing some random stories and having fun while they're all relaxing.

"Joohyun are you busy tomorrow?" Joy asked her while she's drinking her favorite coconut juice. Seungwan and her are supposed to go out on a date tomorrow but she still doesn't know whether Seungwan's day off will be approved. So Joohyun shook her head and that made Joy smile. "Can you look over Miyeon tomorrow? Seulgi and I just need to fix something in Jeju." the excitement came rushing into Joohyun's senses. She loves Miyeon the most that's why she won't surely mind.

-

Seungwan reaches home and saw her wife sleeping on the couch while a baby is on her chest. The sight melted Seungwan's heart. Indeed Seungwan knows how badly Joohyun wants to be a mother and have her own kid. Seungwan squats as she pecked on her wife's forehead making her wake up. "Love you're home." Seungwan nods as she watched how her wife skillfully made the baby lean her head into her shoulder. "Joy asked me to look over Miyeon for the rest of the day and tomorrow." Joohyun was smiling as she stares over Seungwan.

Seungwan can only smile as she continues to stare over the two ladies. "Can I carry that sleepy little one?" Joohyun immediately shook her head making Seungwan pout like a kid.

"You need to wash your hands first! Miyeon can't be touched by someone who just got home from work without washing her hands." Joohyun said as she glares over her wife who finds her so cute. Seungwan immediately went to the nearest sink and even used some alcohol before she excitedly went in front of Joohyun. "Do you even know how to properly hold a baby love?" Joohyun chuckles as she stares over her overly excited wife who seemed to be amazed by the small kid that her wife is holding. Seungwan shooks her head as she looks up full of anticipation. "Here you need to always assist her head because she's still not strong enough love hmmm? I swear to the person above. Take good hold of her hmm?" Seungwan can only chuckle before she carries the small child into her arms. Her hand was kinda awkward making Joohyun smile by the loving sight. Heart pounding, as she already imagines how Seungwan will show her care if they will have their own child. "Keep her asleep, I'll prepare the table for you," Joohyun said as she finally went into the kitchen and dining area to prepare.

Joohyun can only smile as she prepares the table for her wife, the sight melted her heart and she can't wait to witness those kinds of sight, Seungwan with their own child, caring and loving like the way she takes care and continues to love Joohyun. It's been three years since they got married and heaven knows how badly Joohyun wants to have her own kid. Spacing out Seungwan stood beside her smiling at her. "You've been spacing out for so long love." Joohyun just shrugged as she placed the heated stew into the bowl and placed the bowl of rice at the top of the table. "My day off was approved. Should we take Miyeon to the aquarium and let her meet some of her aquatic friends?" Joohyun smiles as she heard what Joohyun just said, she reaches for Miyeon and let Seungwan sit down to eat. 

"You heard that Miyeonie? Seungwan and Joohyun eonnie will bring you to meet Nemo and dory and their friends as well." the happiness within Joohyun's tone is visible, indeed it's been a while since they both went out on a date. Seungwan knows it's been a while and she wants to give her wife some attention, work has been so piled up for her and Seulgi since the year-end is almost approaching.  "Is it weird that I'm way more excited than you Miyeon? Ahhhh eonnie always feels empty because Seungwan eonnie is always busy with work." Joohyun pouts her lips as she sits on one of the chairs and let the sleeping Miyeon lean her chubby cheeks on her chest. On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter