Final

Injured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the LED screens opened and the last model for the night was finally revealed for everyone, Minju walked down the runway with a professional, stoic face while her silky pink hair gorgeously flowed through the air, all dressed up with the new collection of this luxurious brand that she was representing.

Her incoming presence made the audience stand up in anticipation, the photographers to position and ready their cameras, and the fashionistas to make sure that their eyes are locked on her as she approached the center of the stage.

After arriving at the 'main' point of the stage and securing that all eyes are on her, she made polished, little poses for the cameras and skillfully twirled to give an overall view of her attire for all the people watching.

Minju then looked back and glanced at the camera, which was connected to the big screens inside and outside the hall and broadcasting live, and did her iconic wink which made all of the people inside the hall purr in adoration.

She then returned her gaze in front of her and slyly smirked before continuing to walk back towards the opened LCD screen that was leading to the backstage.

Upon arriving at her dressing room, she looked at the time on her phone and quickly changed her clothes. From the girl who was wearing expensive and grand articles of clothing a while ago, she stood in front of the mirror trying to fix her black jeans and t-shirt. She grabbed her belongings and wore her denim jacket before fleeing out of the room.

At the parking, Minju walked down to where the motorcycles were parked, trying to remember where she parked her white bike. She jogged across the rows of motorcycles for about a minute and finally, she found it. She fished out her white helmet (which was matching with the motorcycle by the way) from her big backpack and wore it. Minju hopped on the two-wheeled motor vehicle and zoomed off, heading straight to tonight's racing venue.

 

---

 

Inside one of the 16 operating rooms in the main operating complex of the hospital, Yujin is carefully finishing up the stitches on the arm of a 15-year old boy who horribly fell down while riding his bike this evening.

Currently, it's almost midnight and Yujin wanted to finish this surgery as soon as possible so she and the others inside the room can have a little time to spare and maybe eat their dinner or take a little nap.

Yujin is the youngest assistant professor for general surgery in the hospital and the most skilled out of all the doctors her age. After tying the knot that will hold the boy's wound close, Yujin finally let out a sigh of relief and passed on the necessary after measures to her resident doctor before taking off her gloves and mask, "Good job everyone," she started before looking at the digital clock hanging on the wall, "We finished 30 minutes earlier of the expected finishing time. Finalize everything up and go take your breaks. I'll go and talk to his parents."

The doctor entered the waiting room and was greeted by the child's parents, who were concerned about the surgery and their son's condition. Yujin bowed to them and then goes on to explain and narrate what happened during the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter