I miss you

It's boring without you

It’s boring without you

Does he know that I miss him? He should know, I texted him in the morning, but I know he watched our show and he is feeling bad that he couldn’t join us. I better call him.  – thought Yesung as he barely started changing after their BOF performance. “Miracle” without Hyukjae was just not hitting the same way as always. Ryeowook tried to cheer him up, but Jongwoon still felt a gap in his heart.

“Hi… Hyukkie?” Yesung said as he’s heard that Hyukjae answered his phone. “How are you?” he asked. The worry about his Jerry was apparent on his face, he was overwhelmed by emotions, tears started forming in the corner of his eyes.

Hi, hyung” Yesung heard a raspy voice “I’m fine, I just saw you on stage, you did your best, didn’t you?

We did, but it still felt a little boring without you there. The stage felt empty somehow”. Yesung was glad that he was holding on, not letting his tears drop. He actually managed to even control his voice, not making it tremble at all.

Too bad I couldn’t join you, but soon I will. I’m in my bed right now, holding a pillow from you, I wish you were right here, close to me.” That was unusual, normally Hyukjae would a little, but this sudden truth made Yesung wish this whole quarantine thing to end right now. Hell, he was eager to quarantine with his Jerry for however long they needed. I want to hold him in my arms, pat his head and hug him close. However he didn’t say his thoughts out loud. That would be actually heartbreaking.

Yesung finished changing while talking to his boyfriend, Hyukjae was sleepy and was only answering him half-consciously.

Hyukkie, go to sleep, I can hear that you can’t even focus anymore. Call me when you’re up. I love you, bye *chu*” Jongwoon made a small kiss sound at the end.

Mmmhh bye, love you too…” After that the older could only hear his lover’s steady breathing as he probably fell asleep right away. He chuckled a little. Sleepy Hyukjae was always so honest and cute. They rarely slept together as the younger is always busy, but whenever they could, they would even just cuddle, snuggle and put his face into the crook of Hyuk’s neck. He loved his scent, he could get drunk just of it.

Jongwoon, stop yourself, don’t think about how amazing Hyukjae is, you’re going to get all and bothered, just to end up in a hotel room alone, with no way to satisfy yourself. Yesung was already too deep in his thought. Obviously when they are together, they don’t hug only, they have like crazy, which now, after couple of weeks with no action, was killing Jongwoon. The moment he went in and closed his hotel room’s door, he and Yeyeconda were ready already hot and ready.

“Ahhh no way I’m gonna e here all alone, the front won’t be enough, I need Hyukkie..., couple of days more, only couple of days.” Time passed fast, after 2 cold showers Yesung was no longer in heat, but he was wide awake. Another sleepless night was approaching him. If I miss him, ELF must miss him too, I better update on SNS. As he thought, he did, at 3AM he updated his most sincere feelings hoping the younger will see it, when he wakes up.