Chapter 1 - Kang Seulgi

Feelings

Kang Seulgi is known in the entertainment industry as one of the best photographers, not only is she beautiful but she is kind and easy to talk with. Even though she is pretty she does not have any boyfriend at all since birth. Thus in her own circle she's known as the person who's unlucky with men but has the best luck when it comes to work. Not only that but the men she attracts are sometimes scary, weird, and has the tendency to stalk her. So at the age of 27, she's rich and thriving, she doesn't care about romance at all, since photography just became her own life.

"Sigh~ A good beer is really the best after a hardwork!" Seulgi exclaimed while sitting on her own sofa while drinking beer. "What should I watch?" Wondered Seulgi and skimmed through different channels and just decided on a random drama, while watching she noticed on how all of these actors just looked so good in front of a camera. "Oh my, there are a lot of good looking actors now huh? It would be nice to just see on how they would look like when I try to shoot them for a magazine." 

In this moment most of Seulgi's model are idols and well known models, she does not have any work that involved any actors this month. That's why she's been wanting to shoot a different model this time.

While enjoying the drama her phone rung, "Hm? Joohyun unnie!"

'Seulgi~'

"Why do you sound so happy unnie?"

Joohyun giggled for a moment and started to talk, 'Since you have been complaining to me that you want different models, I have picked another project for you.'

"Unnie! You really do care about me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Seulgi wanted to cry for her manager's kindness in listening to her, "Angel! Unnie! You are an angel!" Since she has seen Joohyun in a different light she started praising her.

'Fufufu~ Of course~ And we really are in luck, the model this time is Park Jinyoung, he's well known for his looks and acting skills! We hit another jackpot Seulgi-ya'

"Park Jinyoung?" Seulgi wondered

'You don't know him?' Joohyun asked her

"I don't, well, since I have been working with idols and models, I won't know an actor. Unnie you know how I usually fall asleep after working. Sigh."

'Well, you'll meet him next week so it's fine. You know the drill Seulgi. I'll go now I have a date.' 

"Ugh. No need to rub it in front of my face unnie. Well, enjoy! Say hi to him for me unnie!"

'Okay~ Bye~'

After Joohyun ended the call Seulgi is just estatic that her model this time would be an actor. Seulgi stretched and turned off the TV and went to bed "Well, as long as I would have a new model that would be fine. Working with idols and well known models made me want to try a new face."

A new day and a new start. Another photoshoot to do.

Those were the words running in Seulgi's mind.

As she entered the building where the photoshoot was taking she was called by Joohyun.

"Seulgi!"

"Unnie! Is our model inside the building already?" Seulgi asked as she walked towards her manager.

"Not yet, but they messaged me, they will be here in 15 minutes, everything has been set. All you need to do is set your camera and wait for our model."

Both of them conversed while going to the room they would be using.

"Wow. This set is neat." She looked around the set, it was according to the client's request.

The set has different rooms once for hotel settings, airplane settings and a old hotel lobby. 

"Well, the budget for this one is high since it's Elle magazine and Joy is the model." Joohyun mentioned beside Seulgi. 

While Seulgi is setting her tools she forgot her purse in her own car, she was expecting a call from Vogue magazine for another project missing it would mean a missed opportunity.

"Ah shoot. I forgot my purse in my car, my phone is there." Seulgi murmured and called for Joohyun, "Unnie, I'll be going back to the parking lot. I forgot my purse," Seulgi glanced at her watch, "Joy would arrive here at 5 minutes, I'll just run back. If she arrived here without me let her change into her clothes for the photoshoot."

After giving out the instructions Seulgi went out of the set and went to the elevator, "Ah! Please hold it for a minute!" thankfully the person inside the elevator heard her. "Thank you." As soon as she entered the elevator she thanked the man who held the elevator door for her. While pushing the button she caught a glimpse of the man and she was stunned due to his good looks.

Due to her staring at him without her knowing the man felt uncomfortable and called her, "Excuse me miss, is there something on my face?" 

Seulgi snapped out of her own stupor and blinked, "Oh uhm, not really. Sorry. For uhm... Staring." Seulgi said silently and the man perhaps just ignored her since there was no response from him, the ride down the elevator was awkwardly silent.

'Did I stare at him too much? But he's good looking!' While Seulgi was lost in her own world the elevator let out a ring, signaling that they reached their own destination. The man was the first one to get out of the elevator and when the elevator closed its doors Seulgi let out a deep breathe due to embarrassment.

"Ugh, Seulgiiii what were you thinking!? Staring at him!" She scolded her self when she arrived at her own car and retrieved her own purse.

When she arrived back at the set Joy had also arrived.

While waiting for her to get changed Seulgi set her phone beside a table waiting for the call.

"Unnie! I never thought that you would be the photogrpaher!" Joy exclaimed since she was so excited to be photographed by one of her own best friends. 

"Yah. Of course I would accept a project especially if you are the model!" Seulgi replied while smiling at her. "Then I trust you already saw the script and on how you would be posing. Don't worry I would still be guiding you and just trust me." Seulgi ensured her younger friend.

"Fufufu~ Unnie! Of course I would trust you!"

As Joy posed Seulgi started taking a picture of her and helped her to show more of her charms through a picture.

It was a long shoot, while waiting for Joy to change into another set of clothes Seulgi's phone rung.

"Hi, this is Seulgi." As she answered the phone she heard the news she has been waiting, she has been offered to be one of the photographers in Vogue and she gladly accepted it.

'Oh, and Ms. Kang?'

"Yes?"

'We are so delighted that you have accepted our offer and as your manager has mentioned the model for the cover page for the new magazine issue is Park Jinyoung. I hope you would be able to work in harmony with him. Once again Ms. Kang thank you. We will be sending the file to you through your manager.'

"Yes, ma'am, thank you. Noted. My manager would be delighted with this. Yes, thank you."

As soon as she finished the phone call Seulgi resumed the photoshoot once again and ending it with a hight note.