lost her forever

how i lost her

 

"chaeyoung... she needs me, i'm sorry but i still love her, i still love jeongyeon" mina said as she stare at the floor, trying to avoid your stare 

 

 

 

"this is the 4th time, mina and every time you go back she cheats on you again! and i have to sit here and wait for you and once you came back to me you act like nothing happened, and i'll pick up every piece again of your broken heart!" you said slightly raising your voice as you stand there staring at her with tears running down your face "this is the 4th time, i can't do this anymore mina" you whispered while tearing up, you did this to yourself, you knew from the very start that no matter what happened she will always come back to her and you will let her because you know she will be back to you once she got hurt by her again, and the foolish you are, you will accept her again and again but this time its different "if you walk out of that door, you will never hear from me again" you said hoping that would make her stay, hoping that this time she will choose you and not her.

 

 

 

"i'm sorry.." she said as she stared at you this time "i'm really sorry.." she said once again and start to walk towards the door 

 

 

 

"don't ever come back here if she cheats on you again because i know for a fact she will" you said pushing her out of the door, it didn't matter how loyal you are or how much you show that you loved that person if you weren't her, if you weren't her first love you really don't have a chance to win.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"and that's how i lost her, i lost the love of my life" mina said while looking out the hospital window, she was telling yours and her story to her nurse with a faint smile, she regret her every decisions in the past,  "maybe in another lifetime, i will make everything right, i will try my best to find you again my love" she whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and cry herself to sleep again.