ONE: OUR STORY (Sweetdreams)

Eyes On Me: The moment they become done

Play the Song: With*one
Alt Title: The moment they become done.

-


"So I guess this is the end huh?" Yena broke the deafening silence inside their waiting room, her voice is trembling, tears threatening to fall.

Today is the last day of their concert, the last day of them being Iz*one.

Tomorrow, Iz*one will not be one anymore. The thought made the girls' hearts filled with exquisite pain.

"I can't live without you anymore unnie" Chaewon said to her beloved roommate

Yena made Chaewon a better person, being roommates with her changed a lot of things in her

The quiet Chaewon became the crackhead that she is because of the influence of the older girl. The latter became her bestfriend, the person who brings out the best in her.

Chaewon is willing to do everything just to keep her bestfriend on her side forever, not just her bestfriend but even the rest of her group, and of course Minju, the person she wants to spend her life forever.

Minju on the other hand is sobbing loudly now, she can't bear to see the searing pain in the eyes of her members, especially Chaewon. The latter became her special person, she doesn't know what to do anymore without them.


She doesn't want to be separated from her beloved, and from her family.

"I want to be Iz*one forever. I want to be with you guys forever" Yena sobbing, Yuri went to hug the older girl to comfort her

It's unlikely to see Yena to breakdown first, and it hurts big time to see the person who always make them smile cry like this.

'Forever' Yuri can't help herself but to cry.

Deep inside Yuri's mind, she want to tell them that she wanna be Iz*one forever too, but the main vocalist can't find her voice. Seems like everything in her is malfunctioning and all she could do is cry her heart out.

"No matter what, we promised to become Iz*one forever, right Eunbi-chan?" Sakura who's currently suppressing her emotions suddenly asked the Leader who's crying right now on Hyewon's shoulder.

Chaeyeon went to Sakura's side to support the latter incase she wasn't able to control her emotions.

Sakura tends to suppress her emotions because of her medical condition where she hyperventilates if she cries too much.

And all her emotions are in the verge of collapsing because of the pain that she is feeling right now.

The memory of their Leader asking her before to be Iz*one forever resurfaced in her mind.

That day they promised each other that they will be Iz*one forever, but why is this happening right now?

Why does it have to end like this? She want to be with Wiz*one more, 2.5 years isn't enough, she wants forever to be with their beloved wiz*one and her beloved Iz*one.

"You'll still play with me even when we're old, right unnie?" Yujin asked Yena in a small voice, the younger's been trying to keep a tough façade in front of everyone but Wonyoung knows her better

Yena is Yujin's playmate, her best bro, and Iz*one is their 2nd family, the ones supporting them in every step of their way in this harsh industry

"I wanna grow up with all of you, but why can't it be like that?" said Yujin who can't keep her façade anymore, crying frustratedly with her hands on her face

Yujin wants to do a lot of things with her unnies and Wonyoung when she turned 20, Wonyoung and her wants to be with them while growing up and now it would be impossible to do so.

Wonyoung knows how devasted Yujin is, right now, because that's also what she feels, so with tears streaming down her cheeks she went on Yujin's side and held her hand to comfort her soulmate.

"I love you guys, Thank you for making us feel at home, thank you for being our home" Hitomi said while looking down the floor, her hands interwined with nako's

those words from hitomi's mouth seems to be the trigger for all of their tears to fall harder

Now every each of them are crying their hearts out, those simple words hits deeply in their hearts.

For the past 2 and almost a half years they've all been together, they laughed together, eat together, and even cry together.

They've been through a lot together, They've been each other's home. They are a family, and now everything is falling apart, not just their dreams but also the home that they have built together

Especially for the japanese members, with them being away from their real home, the only home that they could come home anytime is with Iz*one.


"The fact that it is time to say goodbye is not hitting me yet... even this morning we were just joking around like normal days but I won't be seeing you now and it breaks my heart." The Maknae said

Wonyoung is everyone's baby, and everyone is Wonyoung's Unnie, They've been there with her right from the start of this journey, they always guide her and protect her as long as they can.

How would she be able to continue now in this lonely journey?

"I wanna sing more songs with all of you, I wanna sing with you guys forever." Yuri said in almost a whisper but everyone still heared it, Yena hugged the vocalist who's trying to cry silently but eventually failed to do so.

"Me too, I wanna dance with all of you until we're old. I feel happy the most when I am performing with all of you. I learned to love myself more because of you guys, and because of Wiz*one, what if I lost myself again? I need all of you." Chaeyeon said with her tears endlessly dropping from her eyes, Sakura patting the back of her girl.

The support and love of her members and fans made her see her own worth. How can she lose those people now?

"Who's going to sing me the angel song now? aren't we gonna make lots of songs together?" Minju asked

"I was used to being alone, before you guys came I'm not used to people being around me, but now thinking that I'll be back to being alone, I cannot imagine how it would be." Minju added which broke the girls even more

they were each other's company, their own light in darkness and now everything is falling apart.

"I'd rather have all of your teasing than to part ways with all of you. I couldn't believe that we've come to an end nor did I want to believe. It didn't really hit me, but after this concert, I wish that today would not end" Nako said with a small voice, and a devasted smile.

She isn't ready to let go yet, no one is ready for this sudden goodbye, if only they could stop time, they would do it in a heartbeat just so they could be together forever.

"I always think that I wasn't able to give you the best that I could, and I always regret it. I wanted to give you only good things and happiness.

You guys and wiz*one deserve someone better than me, but you never make me feel less of a person, you always support me, encouraged me.

Thank you. I am thankful that I met every each of one of you, that I met wiz*one and now I seriously don't know what to do with my life anymore after this." Hyewon said sobbing loudly, all the members went to Hyewon to give her a big hug that resulted in a group hug.

The latter doesn't usually show her emotions, she's always branded as cold by many people that doesn't know her but the truth is, Hyewon is a soft person, she cares for every member before herself, she always make sure everyone is okay, buy things for them, cuddle them, and many more.

When everyone calmed down, they broke the group hug, now currently trying to assess themselves, to get a grip of themselves while waiting for the last person to say something

Eunbi, their leader.

Among all of them, they know that Eunbi is the most affected one, the leader is questioning herself because of the disbandment.

'did I do something wrong?'

'How can I be this useless?'

'I failed as a leader.'

How can she let her girls suffer like this.

A lot of things are running inside the leader's mind, things that she still can't comprehend. The only thing she knows is that everything is now coming to its end. Soon enough and they will wake up from this beautiful dream.

Despite the things running in her head, she still tried to collect her thoughts. She knows that her beloved members needs to hear her words right now, it's her responsibility to make them feel at least at ease.

But 'why does it have to end?' Eunbi can't help but to cry again, she asked herself many times why and it still hurts that tomorrow there won't be Iz*one anymore.

IZ*ONE always make her better, IZ*ONE AND WIZ*ONE made her better and are the reasons why she is still surviving until now.

with her trembling voice, Eunbi forced the things that she wants to say in front of everyone out of .

"Before becoming a member of Iz*one I was a normal person, but Wizone gave me so much love that I feel now that I am a special person. Not just them but also you guys, You made me feel special, I am sorry if I'm a failure as a leader, I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep all of us together, but I want you all to know that Wiz*one and Iz*one, who went through this journey, I will always be with you. I love all of you dearly." said by the leader whom they respect so much.

Tomorrow is Indeed a new day for Iz*one, the day where all of this beautiful dream is set to be done.

With Heavy hearts, they all know that they won't be able to do anything about it, the time they had is borrowed.

Everything is now coming to the end and all of those years together will just now become a part of a Sweet Dream.


-

Author's note:


Some words are from the concert itself. Wiz*one, let's stay strong and continue to support our girls. May the Lord hear our pleas and made the Parallel Universe Project works.