She know about my feeling!

PLEASE REALISE MY FEELING

One girl with silver hair stays on top of the school while look up into the morning sky. She is smiling –smile that carry a lot of meaning- looking at the sky.

That girl was Moonbyul-yi,a girl who is one of Mamamoo member. Mamamoo is one of the popular girl groups in Seoul high school. This group consists of 4 members that are Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa. These group is popular because of them beagles, has beautiful vocals, good at rap and great performances. Their always join singing competition in school and between other school. She has a black hair but dyes it into silver, has beautiful brown eyes colour and has white skin. She has boyish look, charisma, the main rappers in her groups and is a handsome looking girl. That why she has a lot of girl’s fans. She is being label as girl crush. She is a senior of Seoul high school.

Moonbyul POV

I like– no no I really love her. She is a beautiful, kind heart, really gorgeous but has ice attitude. That why her nicknames is ice princess. She is a friend that always clingy with me. Even though she is one year younger than me, but she is my classmate and also my tablemate. Her name is Krystal Jung Soojung.

I feel hurt when I get to know that Krystal is crying because of that stupid boy again. I always feel the pain every time I know that her tears drop because of him. Krystal, sometime what you think about me? Everything that we do is almost what a real couple will do to express their love to each other.

That is the reason why I am so hard to just being a friend to you. Because for me, you are a light that will bright my day. Why all this is so complicated? I did not confess my feeling towards you because I know that you are straight like a ruler. But why did I always feel that we can be more than just a friend. Your action towards me always makes me feel like that. You always feel jealous when Yong like clingy to me or when Wheein and Hyejin always ask me to hugs them. You always make me confused because when that boy come, you always forget me existed even when I just beside you. But when you alone with me, you always want my attention just to be for you. Then I remember that all of this will be end because we will be separated just in one week. I and Yongsun maybe will always be together when I make the decision to go to the same university with her. I have make decision to further my study in other country and be far away from you, Krystal.

Moonbyul POV end.

A girl with long black hair opens the door and walk towards Moonbyul who still look at the sky.

“Byuli, you should just confess to her,” say Solar while pat Moonbyul on the back and make Moonbyul shock.

“Yong unnie? You make me feel shock,” say Moonbyul with pout.

“hehehe sorry! But listen to what I say. You always think about her. You have fall hard for her so you have to confess to her, Byul. I did not want my friend that I have known for ten years and already think of her as my sister to continue feels pain in her hearts.”

“I will end it Yong,” Moonbyul smile to Solar. “But I will not tell her. It just a week before me and her will go separated ways and I will not see her again. After all, we will depart on 8 o’clock on the day of graduation.

“Hah~ if that will make you feel better even though that is a cowards ways, I will respect your decision, Byul” Byul smile and hug Solar. “thank you”

.

.

.

Moonbyul walk  the tree behind the school to sleep for a little bit. That tree also is a witness of her and Krystal will cuddle until their sleep because at that time Krystal was cry because of her ex. When Moonbyul arrive there, she meets with Wheein and Hwasa.

“ hi Byul unnie” say Wheesa.

“Hi Wheein and Hyejin. What you guys doing here?” ask Moonbyul to her two young members.

“nothing, just want to spent time with Wheein” Hwasa said.

“unnie, why are you alone?” Wheein ask Moonbyul.

“I just want to spent my time here because I don’t know when I can come here again.”

“ah~ that right. You and Yongsun unnie will go to California to further your study there.” Wheein say.

“so, will you tell Krystal unnie that you love her?” Hwasa ask Moonbyul.

“no because it just one week before we going our separate ways.” Moonbyul say.

“so you will just give up like that?” Hwasa ask

“yes after all Krystal is straight and she love Kai.”

“but you know that he cheat behind her” Wheein say to Moonbyul.

“I know but she will not believe me if I tell her about that.”

“Byul unnie…” Wheein and Hwasa feel sympathy for Moonbyul. Because she always be there for Krystal but Krystal never know that Moonbyul love her so much.

“I am okay. You two didn’t have to worry about me.” Moonbyul assure them.

“if that what you say unnie.” Hwasa say.

“unnie, we have to go. We have something to do later.” Wheein say to Moonbyul.

“ok then, I will see you two later” Moonnyul smile.

Moonbyul smile softly while look Wheein and Hwasa gone from her eyes.

Moonbyul pov

It feel so peaceful when I lay here. I will surely miss this place and the memory this place bring. Will she miss me when I not beside her? But what I surely is, there will no more Krystal that always want my attention when she is sad, theres no more Moonbyul that always accompany Krystal go shooping, and no more Krystal that will be clingy to me while she tell me her problem.

“you really are here, hamsbyul”

A soft voice, make my daydream stop.

Moonbyul pov end.

“Kry-krystal, since when are you here?” ask Moonbyul who shock and get up when she see the girl she love is in front of her.

“I just come here. Just now I was looking for you at the rooftop and class but you was not there, so there will just be one place that I can find think you will goes beside the rooftop, My hamsbyul” Krystal said cutely to Moonbyul.

Moonyul smile when she hears Krystal as usually call her hamsbyul, because that is Krystal nickname to her when there are alone together.

“you know me so much Krys.”

“Byul unnie, did you already have breakfast?” she ask because usually Moonbyul is lazy to have breakfast.

“I already have Krys”

“wah, very rare. Is my hamsbyul is sick?”

Krystal then put her forehead at Moonbyul’s.

‘I am not sick, it just my heart that feel hurt, Krys. If only you know it,’ thought Moonbyul.

“you did not feel hot. Did you really have breakfast, hamsbyul?”

“yes Krys”

“Byul unnie.”

“humm?”

“eh, it’s nothing”

(It’s been a shiny star, it’s been a blue sky, gonna tell you something about my story)

Ringtone from Moonbyul’s phone makes her look at her phone screen and see Yeba name.

“hello Yong unnie,” say Moonbyul.

“…”

“hmm”

“…”

“ok”

Moonbyul then keep her phone after end the call with Solar.

“Krys, I have to go see Yong unnie.”

Moonbyul go without wait for Krystal to answers her.

Krystal just can see Moonbyul go.

‘my question just now is, are you avoiding me, Byul? Is it just my feeling or you really avoiding me? I feellike there is butterfly in my belly when I with you but I’m confused what this feeling is. It feel very different than when I with other person. Even with Kai, I didn’t feel that way. But with you, that feeling always come. Please tell me what is this feeling that I feel for you mean, My hamsbyul,’ thought Krystal.

.

.

.

Moonbyul is now on her bed and just stares at ceiling in her bedroom. Her mind is think about the girl that own her heart.

Flashback

Moonbyul was driving her car, with Solar sit next to her. They had plan to come eat at their favorite street stall after school. She just park her car when she saw the boy that she quite know, Kim Jongin aka Kai, lover from the girl she loves.

“did you see that, Byuli?” ask Solar

“yes, I saw it, Yong” Moonbyul answers was flat

“what did you feel?”

“furious”

Moonbyul has thought that Kai was a good man, who will not hurt Krystal like Krystal ex before him. But here she seen Kai were kissing with a girl. From her school uniform, Moonbyul knows that the girl is from another school.

“what will you do, Byul?”

“I’ll beat him!”

“two or three blows may be enough, Byul.”

She nods then came out of her car and walks towards Kai.

“have fun, Kai?” Moonbyul said full of venom when she mentioning his name.

Kai and the girl immediately Moonbyul. Kai was surprised by who he saw.

Baugh!!

Moonbyul punch Kai in the stomach using her right hand. He immediately bent then Moonbyul punch Kai’s face using her left hand. Kai stumble to his right then receive a kick right to his nose and break it.

“you better do not approach Krystal again!” say Moonbyul with so much angry that make he think can kill him now.

Moonbyul went straight to her car, leaving Kai who still leaving helpless with the girl still shock after see Moonbyul’s action.

(I don’t hate Kai, just want him to be the bad guy in this story ^_^)

“if you not my sis, I’ll keep beaten him, Yong.”

Moonbyul is now back at the driver seat. Moonbyul drive her car at high speed.

“Moonbyul-Yi! Stop this car right now!!” command Solar.

Moonbyul drive her car to the side road then stare at Solar with innocent face.

“Do You Want Us To Die Together!?” Solar shouted loudly while hit Byul arm. “let me driving” absolute command from Solar.

Flashback end.

.

.

.

Moonbyul glanced at the wall clock in her room which was shown at 7:00 pm. Moonbyul immediately headed to the dining table. She did not want her mother and father to wait for her to eat dinner.

Moonbyul is sitting beside her father. Her mother is preparing dinner in the kitchen.

“Byul, appa asked again, are you really sure you want to continue your education in California with Yongsun?”

“I don’t know appa. I actually have a little doubt,” Moonbyul replied with sad smile.

“is it umma that who make you feel hesitate? She’s too scared to be far away from you, our only daughter. Whatever your choice, it’s will be the best for you Byul.”

“well, dinner is ready!” Mrs Moon, “what you two talking about? Why am I not invited? Ne, jagiya, what are you talking about?” Mrs.Moon attention is on the father. Mr.Moon look nervous.

“A-a-a. it is nothing dear. Ahahha.”

Moonbyul just smile seen her parents happy moments.

.

.

.

Moonbyul is now back to her room. She looked at the clock, it had shown at 8 pm.

(Destiny makes me cry, destiny makes me smile...)

Moonbyul’s phone ringtone displays the name ‘unrequited love’.

“hello”

" byul hiks… hiks…”

“Krys?! What happend!? Where are you now?!”

Moonbyul panic when she hear Krystal crying.

“A-aI, th-hikes… hiks… at the park.”

“wait, I’ll be right there.”

Moonbyul immediately took the motorcycle key on the table in her room.

“Umma, appa. I’ll going out for a while.”

.

.

.

Moonyul is now at the park. Her views down each corner of a rather lonely garden because there are only few pairs of dating couples. Moonbyul saw Krystal who sat on the garden bench alone with a down face. Moonbyul immediately walk quickly to Krystal.

“Krystal!” call Moonbyul.

“Byul…,” Krystal immediately hugs Moonbyul.

Krystal cried in Moonbyul’s arms. Moonbyul rubs the back of Krystal to calm her down.

Slowly Moonbyul began to release Krystal, holding her shoulders and slightly push her.

“Krys, what’s wrong with you?” ask Moonbyul while cleaning the tears on Krystal eyes.

“Kai, he is-“

“I already know. He hurt you by cheating on you.”

Moonbyul look into Krystal’s eyes.

"Byul, you know about it? Why did you do not tell me?”

Krystal looks at Moonbyul with teary eyes.

“I just found out this afternoon after come back from school. I saw him kiss other girl,” Moonbyul’s voice was so soft. “Krys,do you understand what love mean?”

“I don't know”

Moonbyul chuckle when she see how innocence Krystal about love. Then Moonbyul hold on Krystal’s hands and smile sincerely.

“love is a feeling that makes you feel comfortable, peaceful and it’s make you happy when you see the person you love is happy even when you are not with them, and surely you will so happy to be together with the person you love. Sometime you just want that person attention just for you. You will feel save with the person you love. When the person hugs you, you just feel at home and comfortable”

Moonbyul then hugs Krystal tightly.

“so do you understand now?”

“Uhm,” Krystal nod cutely.

“then let’s me sent you home.”

Krytal took Moonbyul’s arms as usual when they walk together.

.

.

.

Now Moonbyul and Krystal are in front of the gates of Krystal house.

“go in. I’ll leave once you’re inside.”

Moonbyul smile, Krsytal nods and also smile back.

“thank you hamsbyul. You are my best friend that I consider as my sister.”

Moonbyul put a small smile, her heart is in pain heard that speech. Krystal immediately enter the gate.

“good night my hamsbyul. don't forget to chat me when you have arrived at your home.”

“good night… my love” Moonbyul say the last part softly.

‘are we will going to stay like this forever? I want to be more than a friend or sister for you Krys. I love you so much. Are you really not aware of my feeling with all my treatments all this time to you? Do you not feel that there’s always someone that watching you? Willing to sacrifice for you? Always be there for you not matter if you feel sad or happy? Why you never see towards me Krystal?’ thought Moonbyul.

She is smiling, but the smile is so full of hurt.

Moonbyul is looking dejected at the back of Krystal who is walking inside her house.

.

.

.

Moonbyul is now on the balcony of her room. She just stare at the sky blankly.

Moonbyul pov

I just can stay silence after heard she say like that.

“thank you hamsbyul. You are my best friend that I consider as my sister.”

What she say is ringing in my head like a player.

“will we being more than that, Krys? Can we be more than just we are now? But the things that we do is almost like a lovers do. I don’t wanna be your best friend or sister. I only wanna be your lover, Krys. I wanna tell you about my feeling but will you accept it? If you reject my feeling, it will broke our friendship and I scare that you will leave me. That why I just bury my love towards you. Even if I can not have your hearts, atleast let me stay as your best friend. I love you so much that it hurt Krys.” 

Moonbyul pov end.

“are you try to familiar yourself with english language? I didn’t know that you feel so excited to further your study with me in California, Byul ah” say Solar suddenly from behind Moonbyul.

“wah! Byul unnie, daebak!!” say Wheein and Hwasa together with thumbs up for Moonbyul.

“UAAHH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE IN MY BEDROOM?!” shout Moonbyul while jumps because of shock.

“fufufufu~ you should see your face Byul unnie. You look as shock pikachu” say Hwasa that laugh with Solar and Wheein.

“Hah~ just shut up lion. Why are you guys doing here?” Moonbyul ask after calm herself.

“I already finish packing my bag for our flight, Byul. I came here to see if you need help to pack your bag. On the way here, I came across Wheein and Hyejin. So we come here together. When we knock your door but you did not answer it so we just make ourself at home.” Solar explain with innocent smile.

Wheein and Hwasa nods with knowing smile.

“ceh” Moonbyul say with a smile. “then please help me pack my bag Yong unnie.”

‘maybe when I pack my bag, I’ll stop thinking about her for a while,’ thought Moonbyul with sad smile.

The other three saw Moonbyul sad smile then there exchange stare with each other.

“let us help too, Byul unnie,” say Wheein

“ok. With your guys help, it will be more faster for me to pack my bag. Thank you Yong unnie, Wheein and Hyejin because want to help me pack my bag” Moonbyul say and grin.

.

.

.

Solar pov

Me, Wheein and Hyejin is already help Byul pack her bag. Now we on the way going home.

“Solar unnie, what should we do with this recording?” Hwasa ask.

“should we let Krystal unnie have it?” ask Wheein.

“hmm~ I also don’t know what to do. I’m confused. A part of me respect Byul decision to not let Krystal know about her feeling. But on other half, I did not like to Byul to feelig hurt.”

“what if we give it to Krystal unnie on the graduation day? But only after Krystal unnie aware that Byul unnie and you are not there. We will give this recording if she ask us where Byul unnie is.” Wheein suggest.

“that is very good idea Wheein,” I smile happily after hear Wheein suggestion.

“you really are the mastermind in Mamamoo,” Hwasa praise her childhood friend/girlfriend.

“then we agree that Krystal will hear the recording if she ask you guys where is Byul and me. Hyejin if that happened, I want you to be ready to drive Wheein and Krystal to the airport.”

“yes ma’am” Hwasa saluted tease.

‘I’m respect your decision Byul, but at the same time it’s hurt to see that painful smile when you see Krystal were hurt when you know that you will never hurt her and you can make her feel hapy like nobody else can do. Let me help you to confess your feeling to her so you will never leave Korea with heavy heart’

Solar pov end.

.

.

.

The graduation day has came. The graduation event will be held from 5 pm until 11 pm. Many senior is feeling happy to celebrate this day. But behind the happiness, there is also sad feeling because their can’t see their friend every day after this.

Krystal who is loved by her dear friend Moonbyul, also feel sad. She feel sad because she has to being separate with Moonbyul. For a few days before the graduation day, Moonbyul on purpose avoid Krystal so that she will familiar herself to leave every day without Krystal beside her. But Krystal aware that Moonbyul is avoiding her. So Krystal make decision to ask Moonbyul’s best friend, Solar about why Moonbyul avoid her.

Krystal is walking towards Solar’s class that just beside her class. But she can’t find Solar. But she did not give up. She then go to Wheein and Hwasa class that just one level below.

‘it’s already 6 pm. But why I haven’t seen Byul and Solar unnie?’ thought her.

“hi Wheein and Hwasa. Can we talk at outside for awhile?” ask Krystal

“of course Krystal unnie.” Say Wheein while stare at Hwasa with knowing look.

.

.

.

At school garden

“so, Krystal unnie. What you want to about?” Wheein say

“oh~ before that, where is Hwasa going?” ask Krsytal when Hwasa walk past them.

“aahh~ she just going to toilet” Wheein explain when in actually Hwasa was going to the car parking to be ready to drive Wheein and Krystal to the airport as she being ask by Solar.

“ohh~ I just want to ask if you know what happened to Byul unnie?”

“how can you don’t know what happened to her? Isn’t she your best friend? You even thought her as sister” Wheein say sarcastic

“eh?” Krystal is confused.

‘I ask her nicely but why she look like she wants to delay the answer?’ Krystal thought and she already getting angry because for several reason. ‘First, Moonbyul unnie is avoiding me, then I can’t find her and Solar unnie. Solar unnie who always clingy to My hamsbyul and always make me jealous because she always take My hamsbyul attention. My hamsbyul attention is just mine and mine alone. Then this girl in front of me is make me waiting before let me know where is My hamsbyul’ thought Krystal possessively without her realized it.

“can you just tell me already where is My Moonbyul before I get the answer out of you myself?” Krystal say possessively while glare daggers to Wheein.

*glup* ‘why did Byul unnie has to be in love with this ice princess? And is that possessive tone that I heard from her? I think Krystal unnie also has feeling towards Byul unnie but she herself is not aware of that’ thought Wheein while sweatdrop in her mind.

“if you really want to know what happened to Byul unnie, then search in my phone. You can find the recording of 5 days ago. Heard it and your question will be answer. If you have more question, then find me in front of the school gate.”

Wheein give her phone to Krystal then leave Krystal alone.

.

.

.

Krystal pov

I start to search the recording that Wheein talking about.

‘found it’

*press play*

Slowly I start to hear a voice.

“will we being more than that, Krys?”

“this is Byul’s voice”

“Can we be more than just we are now? But the things that we do is almost like a lovers do.”

“Byul, you-” but I stop talking when I heard her next sentence.

“ I don’t wanna be your best friend or sister to you. I only wanna be your lover, Krys. I wanna tell you about my feeling but will you accept it? If you reject my feeling, it will broke our friendship and I scare that you will leave me. That why I just bury my love towards you. Even if I can not have your hearts, atleast let me stay as your best friend. I love you so much that it hurt Krys.”

It turns out that Byul love me. But why she didn’t confess? because she feel afraid I will reject her?

“love is a feeling that makes you feel comfortable, peaceful and it’s make you happy when you see the person you love is happy even when you are not with them, and surely you will so happy to be together with the person you love. Sometime you just want that person attention just for you. You will feel save with the person you love. When the person hugs you, you just feel at home and comfortable."

I remember Byul unnie say that. I feel comfortable when I with her. I feel safe when Byul hugs me because I know that she will always protect me. She make me feel happy just by stand beside me. Even my ex can’t make me feel happy like My hamsbyul make me feel happy. Is she feel happy when she with me? Then is that the reason why I never see she sad when she with me? But did I love her? If I just think her as my best friend or just my sister, why her speech make me feel butterfly? I never feel jealous if other woman clingy to my ex before, but I always feel jealous when Solar unnie or the 2 young girl clingy to her. I never care if my ex’s attention is not to me, but I always want Byul attention just for me. My nickname to my ex is I just call his name but to Byul unnie it is My hamsbyul. I never feel possessive towards my ex, but I always be possessive towards Byul. Yes, I already fall in love with her even I myself did not know. So that’s why I never care if my ex attention is not to me, because my heart already know that it’s own by My hamsbyul!

I quickly run towards school gate. I want to ask Wheein, since when Byul love me and why she avoiding me?

When I at the school gate, I see Wheein lean on Hwasa’s car.

“Wheein!”

“are you finally understand?”

“Yes I’m. but I want to know since when she love me and why is she avoiding me?”

“why she avoiding you? That because she will continue her study in California with Yongsun unnie. She try to live without you the person she love. Since when she love you? She love you since the first time you guys meet. She just bury her feeling towards you until now. She always wait for you to see her love, but never once you see her feeling. Maybe that’s why now she give up on her feeling And maybe now she already start to consider you as her best friend or sister that you always consider her be.” 'well not like she will because that unnie has falling hard for you. But why for awhile I just tease to see if you really deserve my Byul unnie's heart.'

I feel tears start to collect in my eyes after I heard Wheein explanation.

“Byul unnie once told me, she will always wait for you. She told if you try to find person that will make you feel happy, she will stand at the end of the line. Because she wants to be the last person that will make you feel happy, take care of you and always be by your side.” Wheein explain some more.

‘even thought she say that she will be the last one, hiks… but she always be the first one to wipe my tears and makes ma happy,’ I thought while start to cry in silent.

“can you understand how hurt she is for holding back her love for you?”

“I really love Byul, Wheein. Hiks… hiks… please tell me where is my hamsbyul right now,” I began to sob.

“now is 6 pm, maybe she was already at the airport with Yongsun unnie. Her flight will take off at 8 pm.”

“WHAT?!”

‘will I lost you when I just realized that I love you too Byul?’ I thought in my mind

“let Hyejin and me send you to the airport, unnie,” suggest Wheein.

Krystal pov end.

.

.

.

Krystal now in Hwasa’s car with Wheein. Hwasa drive the car to the airport. Krystal continued to shed tear. She feel afraid that she will be to late to confess her feeling to Moonbyul.

“Krystal unnie, please stop cry. We will make sure that you can see Byul unnie before she take off.” Wheein try to console Krystal.

“that true unnie,” Hwasa help her gf console Krystal.

“thanks you two” Krystal smile softly and wipes her tears.

‘I will not let you leave Korea without you know about my feeling and being mine Byul!’ thought Krystal.

Now they are already in the airport parking lot.

“unnie, hurry up and find her. We will follow after parking the car.”

“thank you Wheein and Hwasa”

Krystal got out of the car immediately and ran into the airport looking for Moonbyul.

“did you think she will able to find Byul unnie in time?” Hwasa ask.

“I don’t know but we can pray that she will find unnie because I think that they are made in heaven. They will make a sweet couple well after us of course.”

.

.

.

On the other side of the airport, Moonbyul and Solar is with Mr. and Mrs. Moon. Solar’s family can’t see her before she go to California because their emergency case. They had call Solar to applogised to her because of that.

“Appa, umma. It’s enough, I’m not a kid anymore. I will make sure to come home when there is holiday at the university.”

“you will always be a kid to us, Byul.”

“your umma is right, Byul”

Solar smile at the conversation between Moonbyul’s parents with her.

“I will make sure Byul behave very good at California.”

“please take care of her, Yongsun” Mrs.Moon say while smile at Solar.

Then came the sound of a loudspeaker installed in a corner of the airport.

[The flight to California with Seoul 0409 will take off in 1 hour. Hope the passengers will soon-]

“MOONBYUL!” a girl shouted loudly at Moonbyul, making people stare at her confusedly except Solar who smile behind Moonbyul.

“Krystal?” said Moonbyul then walked towards Krystal.

Grep.

Krystal immediately hugs Moonbyul tightly and sobs in Moonbyul's arms.

"Byul ...*sob* ... don't leave ... me ...,” said Krystal in Moonbyul's arms. “I ... *sob* ... lov you ... *sob* ... don't ... leave. " Krystal’s confession make Moonbyul’s eyes goes big. Moonbyul was shocked by Krystal’s words.

“ please…don’t leave me Byul unnie… fo-forgive me because I realized… my own feeling now… I feel comfortable when I with you… I feel safe when I in your arms… I feel really happy when I am with you, My hamsbyul…please forgive me… because I don’t see that you are in love with me.”

“I love you too Krys, but how can you know about my feeling?” Moonbyul ask with teary eyes.

“she know from this.” Suddenly Wheein come with Hwasa then play Moonbyul’s recording in her phone

“will we being more than that, Krys? Can we be more than just we are now? But the things that we do is almost like a lovers do. I don’t wanna be your best friend or sister. I only wanna be your lover, Krys. I wanna tell you about my feeling but will you accept it? If you reject my feeling, it will broke our friendship and I scare that you will leave me. That why I just bury my love towards you. Even if I can not have your hearts, atleast let me stay as your best friend. I love you so much that it hurt Krys.”

“that’s my voice? Wheein did you record it?” ask Moonbyul. She look at her junior with shock

“well it just not me… Hyejin and Yong unnie also help me.” Say Wheein with cute voice and ;p face.

“Hyejin, Yong… you two also do this? Why?”

“well, I don’t want you to leave Korea with heavy heart. It can intefere with your study.”

“ and I don’t want my Byul unnie to regret her decision later on.”

“you guys… I don’t know what to say.. thank you guys.” Moonbyul say with smiley face

“Hamsbyul.” call Krystal make Moonbyul turned around to face her.

“Yes Krys?”

“we will be more than that My hamsbyul. Just please stay with me and make me feel happy with your love, my handsome hamsbyul. I know I am being selfish to ask you to stay here with me but I just want you to stay with me”

“I love you Krys, but I can not stay because I already make my decision to further my study with Yong Unnie at RBW university in California. But I promise you, my love when I am not busy with study, I will always call and facetime with you. Even if I am busy with study, chat with you to ask about your day, Krys.” Say Moonbyul while also wink at Krystal.

Krystal pouts “but-”

“Krystal, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone. There something I want to tell you” Solar interrupted.

“o-okay Solar unnie.”

Krystal follow Solar to just walk away from Wheein, Hwasa and Moonbyul’s place.

.

.

.

Solar pov

“what you want to tell me about, Solar unnie?”

“Krystal, you can just call me Yongsun unnie or Yong unnie like my members. And do you know Lee Dahee from acting and teater club from our school?” I ask her.

“yes I know her. Why did you ask me about her, Yongsun unnie?”

Solar nod and explain “well you know that Dahee unnie has crush on Amber but we know that Amber is dating Sulli.(I write this story before Sulli’s accident, but I will not change it because she will always live in my heart even if it just as memory.) So Dahee unnie already give up on Amber, Mamamoo did a performance and she was an Mc at Senior Prom Night. At that time, Dahee unnie has already became our fans or more of Byul’s fan. You know that Byul has boyish look and charm like Amber, so it was not hard for Dahee unnie to has crush on Byul after all, Byul is a girl crush. After that event, Dahee unnie and Byul exchange numbers phone and she follows Byul on her instagram.” ‘well she need to know about this.’

“ohhhh… I don’t know that my hamsbyul became closer with Dahee unnie. But why you tell me this Yongsun unnie? After all, you and Byul unnie will be in California to further your study. So I don’t think that you guys will see Dahee unnie.” Krystal say with confuse.

“well for your information, Krystal. Dahee unnie also go to RBW university and she take major in acting. I just want to tell you that you are not the only one that after Moonbyul-yi’s heart. There are many girls that want her love to belong with them. If you don’t mark Byul as yours now, it will became more harder in future. Because the one that I know that really try to win Byul heart is Dahee unnie and also Kim Chanmi, my cousin. So you better think at where university you want attend and what your next decision about Byul. Because once you hurt Moonbyul, you will not get a second chance. Do you understand, Krystal?”

“so, I have rivals for my hamsbyul’s heart eh? Did Byul unnie know that Dahee unnie and Chanmi love her?” Krystal say while raise her eyebrows.

“no. Byul don’t even have a thought that these 2 girls love her because Byul just have her eyes and heart for you and also she is dense as a rock. So I can say that between all the girls, you has huge advantage. So you better not wasted that advantage or you might regret it.”

“hmm~ thank you for inform me about this Yongsun unni. But I will say that I am welcome all the rival or any girls that want to win My hamsbyul’s heart. But as you just say, My hamsbyul’s heart and love is mine and mine alone. I will never let other girls have Byul for me. You can mark my words, Yongsun unnie.” Krystal say with confident smile and turn around walking towards Moonbyul who is talking with Wheesa.

‘that girl has a lot of confident. But she better watch out because the biggest rival is not Dahee or Chanmi. The final boss will be me because I will not easily let Byul go, Krystal. You better watch out and claim Byul as your or I will just steal her under your two own eyes. well it is not a fault if I don’t tell her about I will be the biggest rival she should be aware off. After all, all is fair in love and war.’ I thought with a smirk while watching Krystal hugs Moonbyul from behind.

Solar pov end

.

.

.

Third pov

“Byul~” Krystal call Moonbyul in low and y voice while hugs her from behind.

“ahh, you already finish talking with Yong unnie?” Moonbyul say while turn around and hugs Krystal.

“hmm~ hams, can you promise me something?”Krystal staring at Moonbyul eyes.

“if it is in my power to fulfil your wish, then say what is your wish, my love.” Say Moonbyul while take Krystal right hand and kiss her fingers while also staring at Krystal with her lovely eyes.

Krystal who is being treat like that and being call as my love by Moonbyul has a blush on her face. “please promise me that not matter what happened, you'll always love me.”

“then you will have my words, my love. I promise that I will always love you matter what. But I think there is something that I forget to ask you, Krys.” Moonbyul say with serious face.

Krystal tilt her head "what did you forget, Byul unnie?”

“will you honor me with being my girlfriend, Krystal Soojung Jung?” Moonbyul ask while bring Krystal more closer to her.

Krystal smile with teary eyes “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she say while put her arms around Moonbyul neck and pull her into a kiss

Moonbyul as if forget that she is kissing Krystal infornt her family and members pull her closer and reply Krystal kiss.

“Ne dear, look like we already has our daughter-in-law even before our baby goes to California.” Mrs. Moon look at Moonbyul and Krystal with star in her eyes while Mr. Moon just shaking his head with a kind smile.

“just let the lover bird being like that honey, because later they will have a long distance relationship.”

When Moonbyul and Krystal hears that, they broke the kiss and blush so hard.

[The flight to California with Seoul 0409 will take off in 30 minutes. Hope all passengers will soon check in Gate 5]

“ah. Look like it’s our cue to go, Byul” Solar say

“Wheein and Hyejin, study hard and take care of yourself.” Moonbyul give Wheesa an advice after hugs them.

“mom and dad, I will surely miss you two. Thank you for take care of me when I was a child.” Moonbyul say while hugs her parents.

Then Moonbyul goes to Krystal and hug her and peck her lips. “take care yourself okay? I will not being next to you for awhile and I can’t protect you while I’m away.”

Krystal nod. “you also take care. You better don’t flirt with another girl while you at the California because if I get to know that you flirt with somebody, I will make sure to leave a mark on your body to let others know that you already take. Understand?” Krystal ask while glare and smirk at Moonbyul that just nods fastly. “good girl” Krystal peck Moonbyul lips.

“whipped” Solar, Wheein and Hwasa say while sniker at Moonbyul.

“shut up! And Hyejin, you don’t have the right to call me whipped when you too just listen to every thing Wheepup demands!” Moonbyul smug smirk at Hwasa.

“tch!”

Moonbyul and Solar then take their beg to check in at Gate 5. Moonbyul look behind and smile brightly at her family, Wheesa and Krystal. After their passport had being check, they board the plane. After a while, the plane take off.

Wheesa and Krystal say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Moon, and goes to Hwasa’s car. ‘I did get an invitation from SM University at California and also Jessica unnie also ask me to help her with her company there. This is like kill several birds with one stone.’Krystal think the benefit if she accept the invitation, then she can go on a date with Moonbyul when their have free time and also help her sister’s company at the same time. ‘just wait for me my dear.’

THE END