Fin.

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ludaya?" Luda turned to the slightly open door and smiled. It's Hyunjung, she looks like she hasn't done any make up yet and still wearing her black jacket. Luda thought she just came.

 

"Hyunjung Unnie, just came?" Hyunjung smiled then entered the locker room and immediately hugged Luda. Hyunjung nodded while watching Luda's face slowly turning red.

 

"W-Why Unnie? Is there something on my face?" Hyunjung nodded then kissed the rosy cheeks gently.

 

"Yep! Your face is beautiful!" Hyunjung kiss Luda's cheek once again softly, Luda flushed even more and immediately hugged Hyunjung while gently hitting her shoulder.

 

"You talking nonsense! It's still too early, Unnie!." Hyunjung laughed and hugged her girl tightly. Ahhh this little girl in her arms, how much she loves her. How lucky Hyunjung was to meet and get a girl's heart in her arms. She really was lucky to have become one of the most important people in her little girl's life.

 

In the past, Hyunjung was not as cheerful as now. With her trainee period reaching ten years, she almost gave up her dream as a singer. She was really tired by then, if only during the audition she had not seen the confused little girl in the Starship building alone, maybe she would really have left there.

 

Hyunjung POV. 

Flashback

I kept my head down all the way. I'm really tired of this, even though I worked hard I never caught their attention in the slightest. I sighed heavily and headed for the exit, this was the hardest decision of my life. But I was too tired and I started to dislike it.

 

I kept walking until I accidentally saw a little girl looking confused in front of me. I walked over to her and if I'm not mistaken, she looks like a middle schooler. Her body is very small, even so I see her face is so cute. I slowly felt my face smile.

 

"Hey! Are you looking for something?" The cute girl turned towards me, her face looks so sparkling and immediately ran towards me. So cute, my heart feels warm to see it.

 

"Oh my God! Thank you, I think there really isn't anyone here. I'm Lee Luda and I auditioned here, but it seems I'm a little late, I'm confused where the audition room is. Can Unnie help me?" Kkk I chuckled softly to hear her call me Unnie, it sounded adorable.

 

"So you auditioned eoh, alright. Come on, I'll take you there. Besides, why did you get so late on your important day like this?" The little girl looked down a little.

 

"I-I was late because I had to take my sister to school, and it turned out that I was late for the first bus, so I had to walk to the next stop." I nodded in understanding and then without realizing it, my hand was the top of her head. I was surprised but still trying to control my emotions then smiled.

 

"I understand, jja! That's the audition room. Cheer up! You will pass!" Luda smiled brightly then bowed slightly and thanked her.

 

"Thank you Unnie, I will work hard for this" I raised my fist up as a sign of encouragement for her, she chuckled amused then did the same as me.

 

From there I realized it, her smile was so cute, I think I'm really in love now. And I began to believe what love is at first sight.

 

One week later, I excitedly entered the building with a small hum. I can't wait for the results of the audition last week. I don't know, I didn't audition but I was really waiting for the results. I really hoped yesterday's little girl would get away with it. What is her name? Lee ... Lee Luda? Ah yes Luda! I really believe that girl will pass the audition.

 

"Hyunjung?" Ah that's our coach. Actually here, I'm not the only trainee. There were a few others, um ... I think about 5 or so? And yes, I'm the longest one here. I approached her.

 

"Ne, Unnie ?." Her name is Minji, I often call her Unnie because we've known each other for a long time. “Tell your friends to gather in the practice room. There is an announcement I want to tell.” Hyunjung's eyes lit up with joy. She smiled broadly.

 

"Will the results of the audition last week be announced, Unnie?" Minji nodded. “Yes, and there will be some new friends joining you.” Hyunjung nodded quickly. "Alright Unnie, I'll call them."

 

I quickly ran towards the practice room, ah they were all inside. I don't need to look for them one by one.

 

"Oy! You guys get ready. Minji Unnie told us to gather. There will be an announcement of the audition results last week." Dayoung who was drinking her drink immediately choked.

 

"What?! Announcement of audition?! We will have new people, unnie?!" I nodded quickly. I'm smiling like crazy now. I really hope Luda will be among them.

 

A few moments later, the door opened and entered Minji unnie followed by 5 people behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter