Introductions

Way back home

 

 

Sehun sighed as he’s raided the fridge for the nth time in the past hour to find nothing edible. All he had to do is to wait for his hyung’s to come back from the grocery shopping which suddenly feels like the toughest job ever existed.

He finally found a bag of chips in one of the shelves to satisfy his hunger. Now he finally made his way out to the living room to deal with his second major problem ‘Boredom‘. He lazily dropped himself on the couch hoping to find something on netflix.

 

He regrets his decision of not tagging along when he heard his stomach growl. “ At Least you are talking to me now, I feel a little less lonely. I’m sorry that I made you wait for so long “ sehun says patting his tummy.

 He thinks he might go mad at this rate. He knows by now that he’s successfully failed at his experiment of staying home alone for the first time.

 

It felt like eternity when he finally heard the door open.

 

“Hyung why the hell does it take forever to do the grocery shopping”

“Yes we would have come home soon if it wasn't for you deciding being a couch potato is better than to join us” chanyeol said with sarcasm evident in his tone.

“Uhhhh fine…… kyungsoo hyung can u please speed up the dinner preps a little, I’m in desperate need of some good food” sehun asked. kyungsoo nodded in response. 

“Go freshen up and call suho before dinner is ready, he said he couldn't reach you “ jongdae suggested.

“ Awww, I always wonder what I must have done in my previous life to have you, precious humans as my hyungs “ sehun said enveloping jongdae in a big bear hug.

“ Get your out of here sehun, Now “ Jongdae said, trying to free himself from sehun.

 

...........

 

“ Hey you guys, one of you please change into something comfortable and come help us in the kitchen “ kyungsoo asked kai and baekhyun who just entered with the rest of the grocery.

“Where is Mr.Smarty Pants ?” asked baekhyun, placing the bags on the counter.

“He just went up to shower and Chanyeol is tired from all the driving, “ Jongdae explained.

“ Why does he always get away, if we are gonna stay together I expect him to help around too “ Kai complained.

“Okay you three have fun cooking , I will go and see if yeol needs something. Bye Bye. “ Baekhyun said while starting to move upstairs. 

“ You know how sehun is jongin. He is ‘ Oh Sehun’. He gets away with everything.” jongdae explained on seeing jongin’s pouty face.

“ Yes, and you know I don't have any problem helping around, I just want you guys to remember I’m a kid and I need little attention too. Just bcoz I’m a few months older than him doesnt make me an adult, “ Jongin said, hugging Kyungsoo from behind.

“Of course nini !! “ Jongdae assured.

“ Okay Big baby enough whining, Go and set up the table now“ Kyungsoo said ruffling Jongin's hair.

“Arasso hyung “.

…...

Meanwhile Sehun dialed suho after a very long bubble bath or a very quick shower as he names it :)

“Hello hyung, how have you been. Also where is minnie hyung ? I can’t see him. Just come back already i miss you guys - “

“Geez calm down hun, one question at a time please. Also we are totally fine” Suho said

“Sorry hyung, just a little excited to see you after so long. I tried calling but i couldn’t reach you guys yesterday “sehun explained.

“It’s just been a week sehun, and yeah network issues. Anyways how’s our new home- “ suho was cut off by minseok who just entered the room. “ Heyaa Sehun how are you ? and how are you holding up ?” 

“I’m fine and the house is amazing as i’ve told you thousand times already. It’s freaking HUGE. And u know I can't sleep alone so just come back soon.”

“Just two more days sehun and we will be back.” suho assured.

“FINE”

“So what else sehun ?? what have you been doing all day ?? Isn’t it boring to just stay home ? “ asked minseok

“I spend 90 percent of the time lazing around the pool watching netflix. It's so relaxing and I started working out with chanyeol hyung and kai in the mornings.”

“So you are doing just fine without us, huhh “ minseok said. And Sehun just laughed it off.

They were just talking this and that for a while when suho asked out of nowhere “Sehun, how would it be if there’s someone else living in the house with us ? What do you think ?” 

Sehun decided not to answer an he just laughed out loud. He didn't take the question seriously. He just found it funny. 

But when he glanced over the screen he knew Suho was waiting for an answer.

“Wait !! what ?? Is that a serious question ? Why are you bringing this up now out of nowhere ?? “

“I’m just asking hun,” suho replied.

“You know I’m not comfortable around anyone else. And why would anyone want to live with us anyway ?? Didn’t we get this house just for the eight of us hyung ?”

“Yes Yes sehun, don't worry. I told you I’m just asking, “ Suho assured.

“Okay sehun we have to go now, you too finish your dinner and sleep tight okay ??” minseok interrupted their little conversation.

He knows something is up with the both of them. The way Suho decided to bring up a conversation out of nowhere and the concerned look on Minseok's face just explains it all. He just doesn't know what. He decided to brush it off anyway. He is just too hungry and tired to think of anything else.

“Okay you two, take care. Good night ! See you soon “. Sehun waved them goodbye and started walking downstairs.

He just needed some food and a good night’s sleep or so he thought. And he sure doesn’t know what the ‘upcoming dinner’ has in store for him.

 

A/n :

Hello guys :)

I have uploaded the first chapter, Finally!!! *drumrolls*

"So guys what do you think ? how's it ?? " 

Please do comment and lemme know :) 

see you super soon