Love Struck :]

Teenage Love

 

When I woke up, I found myself lying next to Dong Ho. I then stood up and ask him where am I.

Dong Ho: You’re in our house.

I was pretty curious when he said that.

Yoora: What happened to me? Why did you bring me here?

Dong Ho: You fainted when we were chatting inside my car.

I then remember, when he said to me that Eli already has a girlfriend. Gosh. That strange feeling I felt earlier.

Dong Ho: I already talked to your mom and dad. They said as long as your safe. So for a week, you’ll be staying with me. Okay?

What?! Again! Aish~

Yoora: My grandma is sick! I can’t stay with you. I have to go.

Dong Ho: Your mom said that you if you went back there, you’ll be going back to the Philippines.

Yoora: Okay, fine! I’ll go then. [Grr. He’s pissing me off!]

Dong Ho: No! Wait! I’m just kidding! Please, stay with me at least for a week.

Yoora: Why would I?

Dong Ho: Please. I can’t let you go again.

Yoora: Give me 3 reasons why should I stay. [haha! This is going to be fun]

Dong Ho: Because I need you, I miss you and I love you. [I was surprised of his answer. He’s so serious but still looks cute]

Yoora: Not acceptable, Bye :] [I started joking to change the mood inside the room]

He then pulled my hand and kissed me. [Boom!] Woah! What should I do! [Its not the regular smack kiss. It’s more passionate (you know what I mean LOL)] after a while, I can’t utter any words at him. I was still shocked of what he did.

Dong Ho: Yoora, are you alright? [But me, still no reaction]

Then he smirked, and went away. I know that I was overreacting at that time because it’s not the first time that he kissed me. But I felt something strange this time. I then decided to spend most of my time with Dong Ho. We visit my grandmother if we have time. This time, I forgot about my feeling for Eli.

I’m totally falling for Dong Ho. He was so sweet and he has a deep heart. Even though sometimes he looks innocent of what’s happening around him, he still pays attention at me. I love it when he and his pet Boo Boo [a puppy] play around. He seemed to be cuter than his pet.

He doesn’t know much about cooking, but he likes experimenting. But suddenly we have to go for a meeting with U-Kiss. I got nervous when he said it to me. What should I do?