00z

Little Dragons

Kun was excited to meet his friend Sicheng who will finally settle down with his husband Taeil  after retiring from active performance at the Beijing Dance Academy. Sicheng welcomed him to his home and the twins were wide eyed when they saw Sicheng.

 

“It’s their first time seeing you. How have you been?” Kun asked as they sat on the sofa and the twins played on the carpet in front of them.

 

“They are cute. I’m sorry that i missed their birthday.” Sicheng was apologetic then handed Kun a gift bag for the kids. “It’s been a bittersweet moment for me, retiring from active performance.” Sicheng confessed and Kun understood that, he had done the same to build a family with Johnny. “But I really am happy, Taeilie deserves to have a family around him rather than him travelling too much just to see me.” Sicheng said and Kun agrees.

 

“You did the right thing.” Kun assured him and Sicheng smiled.

 

“I also have great news.” Sicheng smiled wider and held Kun’s hand. “I’m actually pregnant!” Sicheng blurted out and Kun squeaked and then hugged his friend.

 

 

“I am happy for you! How far along are you?” Kun asked.

 

“16 weeks. I was so nervous when I found out, I was swamped with all the schedules before the retirement and I broke down, I didn’t want to loose my baby.” Sicheng shared.

 

“Are you and the baby okay?” Kun inquired and Sicheng nodded. “Does Taeil hyung knows this already?” Kun asked and Sicheng nodded.

 

“He was so happy Kun ge, I want him to be happy.” Sicheng felt like crying. “He sacrificed a lot for me ge, and this time, I’ll make sure that I’ll make him happy.” Sicheng said and Kun wrapped him in an embrace.

 

 

“You are making him happy.” Kun assured him.

 

--

 

Johnny was eyeing his HR head who rarely visits him in his office, but seeing him giddy makes Johnny raise a brow at the older.

 

“You’re practically vibrating.” Johnny remarked and Taeil sighed.

 

“I just want to invite you to dinner this weekend to celebrate Sicheng’s retirement.” Taeil informed Johnny who smiled at him.

 

“Oh just that? Of course we’ll come!” Johnny adores Sicheng, he’s one of his supporters when he continued his career as a dancer despite getting married. And when Johnny found out that Sicheng and Kun knew each other, it was a win-win situation.

 

“And Johnny can I just say something stupid?” Taeil asked and Johnny eyed him once more but nodded. “ Johnny I’m going to be a father!” He blurted out and Johnny blinked at him before smiling wide and walking to his friend to hug him.

 

“That’s wonderful. I am so happy for you hyung, you’ve waited so long for this.” Johnny replied and Taeil nodded while he cried.

 

“I am so happy when Sicheng broke the news, I just can’t believe that I’m going to have my own little bundle of joy!” Taeil exclaimed making Johnny laugh loudly.

 

 

“You’re going to regret that once you get sleepless nights from changing diapers. Johnny .

 

“Don’t care, I’m finally going to be a father!” Taeil said firmly and Johnny laughed loudly.

 

---

 

Taeil and Sicheng welcomed their guests in their house  with Mark and Lucas hugging the two immediately as they were ushered in. Dejun and Hendery whugged them as well before they were left to play with the others. Taeil had cooked their dinner himself and was very happy when he saw his friends liked the food. Ultimately, he did this for his husband, t o reintroduce him as as part of the friend group since now Sicheng will be settling with him in Korea and building their family.

 

‘I would like to propose a toast.” Taeil cleared his throat and everyone raised their glass,. ‘For Sicheng’s successful retirement.” Taeil paused and eyed his husband who was smiling wide at him. “And for Sicheng’s pregnancy.” Taeil finished and everyon was silent before cheering loudly and congratulating them.

 

“Finally!” Yuta shrieked and hugged Sicheng. “You’re going to be a father, I am so happy and excited for you!” Yuta genuinely adored Sicheng and to finally have his dear friend pregnant and bearing another life makes Yuta emotional. “You were oso young when we met, now you’re going to be a father!” He remakrked and Sicheng smiled at him albeit teary eyed.

 

 


”Wait, ydon’t drink that!” Taeyong grabbed the glass from Sicheng.

 

“Relax, it’s non-alcoholic.” Taeil assured Taeyong ad Doyoung perked up and drank his glass.

 

“Why are you suddenly drinking that?” Ten asked and Doyoung sheepishly grinned at him.

 

“Doie, mind to tell us something?” Jaehyun asked and Doyoung shook his head.

 

“I don’t want to ruin Sicheng’s moment.” Doyoung replied but Sicheng shook his head. “oh, well I just found out earlier that I am pregnant too.” Doyoung blurted out and everyone cheered while Jaehyun cried and kissed his husband.

 

“Wow, we’re getting more kids.” Jungwoo remarked and Ten eyed him.

 

“Probably best to schedule our wedding , we’ll have a ton of entourage to fit.” Ten said and Jungwoo agreed.

 

 

---

 

 

“Do you think it’s time for us to have our cubs?” Johnny asked as he kissed Kun on the lips.

 

“Of course, I’m ready.” Kun replied and led his husband to the bed to share the night in passion and love.

 

Kun felt loved and cherished with every kiss and touch that Johnny gave him. Making love was somehing both Johnny and Kun had perfected, showing each other that they mean more than the world could give and assuring them that the love they have for each other remains true and pure. With ahhappy smiles and marked bodies, bioth Johnny and Kun drifted off to sleep, warm in each others’ embrace and hearts swelling with love.

 

Christmas was a very loud occasion for the Suh’s wtith the twins enjoying the attention and especially cuddles from their grandparents and the food that omes with the season. But when Kun announced that he was expecting, all 6 ft of Johnny dropped the gingerbread that he was eating in favor hugging his beloved and kissing him over and over again.

 

‘Awppwa?” Mark asked confused at what was happening.

 

“Guess what Markie!” Johnny picked up the kid and nuzzled his nose on his tummy.

 

“Awppwa!” Lucas cried as well and Johnny picked him up as well, nuzzling his tummy as well.

 

“You’re going to be big brothers!” Johnny exclaimed and the kids were not sure what the fuzz was but they giggled at how Johnny was playing with them. Mr. And Mrs. Suh was embracing Kun with teary eyes, glad that they were getting another grandchild and for making Johnny the happiest.

 

‘You really are the best gift we had received after Johnny.” Mrs. Suh remarked and kissed Kun’s forehead, a sign of true love and gratitude to the man that had made Johnny’s life complete.

 

---

 

By March, Sicheng was due to deliver his twins and Doyoung was on his 8th month and complaining about how heavy his son is. Kun was just passing his second trimester while Yuta announced his pregnancy.

 

“Let me guess you went all out on your anniversary.” Doyoung deadpanned and Yuta laughed nervously.

 

 

“Come to think of it, you are due on August, again.” Ten gasped and Yuta nodded.

 

“You guessed right.” Yuta laughed and raised the glass of juice. “But it’s not about me today, it’s about our dear Sichengie and his twins! Let’s get this baby shower started!” Yuta screamed and everyone cheered.

 

‘It’s a baby shower for both Doyoung and Sicheng, we’re cost cutting!” Ten announced and Doyougn glared at him. “What? Sicheng would be too sore to celebrate your baby shower.” Ten added and Kun laughed and shoved his friend lightly.

 

“Lets ‘s just have this as everyone’s baby shower for these little dragons.” Kun patted his bulging tummy and everyone agreed.

 

“Oh, these bunch will be head aches in the making.” Sicheng remarked and everyone laughed.

 

“That’s why I am asking Jungwoo to hold off his surrogacy.” Ten said matter-of-factly and everyone laughed at him.

 

 

 

Sicheng delivered his twins, Renjun and yangyang via C-section much like Kun had with his twins, and Taeil was a crying mess when he held the kids in his arm. Johnny and Taeyong comforted hi, having had the same experience themselves while Jaehyun was snickering behind him.

 

“Wait till your son arrives and I’ll tease the out of you.’” Taeil warned making Jaehyun raised both hands in surrender.

 

‘Watch your mouth hyung, there’s kids here.” Doyoung warned and Taeil sighed as he waited for Sicheng to be transferred to the room and their sons wheeled in for their feeding.

 

Renjun and Yangyang were both adored by his parents and uncles, with everyone trying their best to grab the attention of the kids but both Renjun and Yangyang settled comfortably in Kun;s touch making everyone glare at the Chinese but Sicheng laughed, knowing that the twins would have affinity to the one person that had cared for their birth father for as long as he remembered.

 

 

When Doyoung gave birth exactly a month later with Jeno, Jaehyun was overwhelmed with tears that Taeil was laughing at him while he rocked Yangyang to sleep.

 

“See, I told you.” Taeil stuck out a tongue and Sicheng reprimanded him lightly.

 

“Jeno looks so beautiful and precious and Doie, I love him so much.” Jaehyun sobbed and Doyoung who just woke up from his sedative groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

“I know Jae, now go and get me something to drink, I’m parched pushing your son out.” Doyoung remarked and like a puppy, Jaehyun attended to his husband. Unlike Kun and Sicheng who had to go into c-section for their twins, Doyoung delivered Jeno naturally.

 

Jeno looked like a samoyed according to Taeyong and that earned a glare from Doyoung but Taeyong assured him that it was a compliment and that he finds Jeno cute. Jeno was a quiet child and Doyoung took pride in that, and perhaps love his child more than he loves his husband.

 

“Jae, I carried Jeno for 9 months because I want to make you happy, I love you so much baby,  don’t misunderstood!” Doyoung said and Jaehyun leaned to kiss his husband.

 

“We definitely did not pay to watch .” Johnny remarked and earned a shove from Kun.

 

 

Lucas and Mark did not understand why they have to stay with Ten and Jungwoo but when Ten explained that their baby brother is going to be born that day, the twins were excited.

 

“We’ll go to the hospital later to meet your brother!” Jungwoo told them and the two were just excited beyond words.

 

 

Unlike the twins, Kun delivered his bear cub naturally. Johnny was there when the doctors made Kun push the baby out, and Johnny swear he would not allow Kun to undergo another painful delivery if he could help it. Johnny held Kun’s hand tightly and kissed them as Kun gritted his teeth and pushed their baby out.

 

“Baobei.” Johnyn whispered and Kun smiled at him, assuring him that he was okay. “You’re so strong to do this, I love you.” Johnny said and Kun smiled wider.

 

“all for you baobei. I love you too.” Kun replied before he gritted his teeth once more and pushed with all his might.

 

The cries in the delivery room made Johnny shed tears and kissed his husband’s knuckles once more before Kun was sedated to sleep.  Johnny was given the privilege to cut the umbilical cord and Johnny was tearful as he did while he smiled at his precious bear cub. Kun and Johnny had already settled in naming their third sun after the bright sun so Johnny had been tasked to give the nurses the boy’s name. Donghyuck was written on the baby’s tag and on his birth certificate, with his Chinese name registered as Donghe .

 

 

“Baba!” Kun woke up with his twins looking at him with wide smiles and Kun opened his arms while Johnny helped the two settle on Kun’s either side, careful not to hit Kun’s sensitive and sore parts. “Hyuckie?” Mark asked and Johnny smiled.

 

“He’ll come in a while, he’s very healthy.” Johnny informed Kun who smiled weakly. “I asked the noisy crowd to come a little later, Ten and Jungwoo dropped the twins and are at the nursery with the other gawking at Hyuckie.” Johnny informed him and Kun nodded.

 

“I miss you both, how are you?” Kun asked his twins who got excited and told him of their day spent with Ten, Jungwoo and Hendery.

 

A little over an hour, the door to their room opened and the guest came to congratulate them. Kun was thankful to them and Ten assured him that taking care of the twins were nothing.

 

“Yangie warmed up to me!” he excitedly told Kun as he held the 3 month old baby.

 

When Donghyuck was wheeled in, the nurses just chuckled because they got used tot he friend group being all present for their friend’s giving birth. “He needs feeding.” The nurse informed Kun and Johnny took the twins off of the bed and they stood next to Johnny as the nurse assisted Kun in feeding Donghyuck.

 

“He’s twinwy!” Lucas remarked and Johnny chuckled.

 

“You’re like that too when you were born.” Johnny informed the boy who was wide eyed at his father.

 

“Lucas, come here baby.” Doyoung called out and the boy ran to his godfather.

 

“Mark, come and eat for a while.” Yuta called his god son and the kid ran to him leaving Johnny to marvel at the beauty of his husband and his third son.

 

“I love you so much.” Johnyn was sentimental and Kun smiled and him and nodded.

 

“I love you too.” Kun said back.

 

---

 

Kun was worried for Yuta as the friend was nearly due but was not concerned as the twins and Dejun celebrated their joint birthday. Yuta was motly sitting while the others were fussing at the two year olds, opting to have a smaller and more intimate party for them. Despite the smaller scale of a party, the kids enjoyed them and the little dragons were mostly behaved as the party progressed. A few days after the birthday party, Dejun was with Kun and Johnny as Yuta went into labor.

 

Since they found out that Yuta was going to have twins, he was put into a c-sectiion this time around and Taeyong was nervous as hell. Johnny had assured him that the doctors were skilled and they will deliver the twins safely while keeping Yuta safe. Since Taeyong was having a nervous breakdown, Johnny had to drive to the hospital with the kids. Johnny had bought a family sedan to fit their growing family when Kun got pregnant and luckily, he did because hauling three two year olds and a 2 month old was a tight squeeze in his old car. Taeyong was about to pass out when they arrived while Yuta was rolling his eyes at his husband, the contractions are painful but he had received epidural already.

 

“Touchan!” Dejun ran to his father who smiled and patted his son’s head.

 

“Hey baby!” Yuta greeted his son. “Will you wait for Touchan and appa?” He asked and Dejun nodded and hugged his father.

 

Johnny took Dejun and made him sit on the sofa inside the room just as the nurses picked up Yuta nad Taeyong for the procedure.

 

“Will Touchan bwe owkway?” Dejun askedand Kun assured him that his father was in safe hands.

 

“You’ll be a big brother like Lucas and MArk!” Kun said and Dejun smiled widely and hugged Kun.

 

“Unfair, uncle Johnny doesn’t get any hug?” Johnny pouted and Dejun giggled and ran to him to hug him. “I swear, Dejun is just like his parents in giving hugs.” Johnny said and Kun agreed. “He’s really the sweetest.” Johnny remarked and Kun laughed at his husband.

 

When Yuta and Taeyong returned to the room, the babies were all asleep in the spare bed in the private suite and Johnny was helping Kun tidy up the toys the kids played with. Taeyong isntantly run to Johnny and hugged him, crying at how he was so proud of Yuta for delivering his babies and Johnny understood the feeling, he too was overwhelmed with how Kun delivered his own bunch.

 

“Awppwa?” Dejun’s soft voice was heard and Taeyong scooped up his baby and kissed his cheek. “Awppwa where ish bwabwie brothwersh?” Dejun asked and Taeyong brought his kid towards the nursery to show him the twins while Yuta slept peacefully.

 

“I’ll just bring Dejun to Jaemin and Shotaro.” Taeyong informed Johnny who nodded.

 

“I love you .” Johnny pulled Kun into a kiss an d Kun merely smiled at him.

 

“You’re not getting another kid so soon.” Kun said and it made Johnny laugh.

 

 

“I just love you.” Johnny reiterated.

 

“I know. I love you too.” Kun kissed his husband before going to his youngest who started crying and demanding to be fed.

 

 

 

----

 

A/n: 2000’s szodiac is a dragon and so the 00z are little dragons. Yes they are actually the blessed 6 and it shows with how they are pretty much aces in their own rights.

 

We are nearing the end of this sort of series.

 

I just need to have the dragons celebrate their first birthday, introduce the maknaes, celebrate their brithday and bam, we are done with this universe