Canada x Siberia 'I love you' kind of kiss

Hetalia one-shots

*3rd POV*

Canada wondered, as he walked through the halls, how was it that Siberia never forgot who he was or his name ever since the first time she met him. He always had a crush on her but, never thought he had a chance because everyone loved her. Siberia was always being asked on dates by France and England. She was always so kind and sweet the complete opposite of Russia, kinda hard to believe that she is the little sister of Russia. He shivered at the thought of Russia and the aura of dread that hangs over him. He shook his head as tried to get the thought of her beautiful smile out of his head.

"Okay I'll finally confess to her today," he formed his hand into a fist, he looked at the time and started running.

"Ahhh! I'm so late." He turned a corner and closed his eyes as he crashed into someone. The area around his chest suddenly felt squishy as that person fell on top of him .

"I am so sorry! I am so sorry, I did not mean to-" a female Russian accent spoke, Canada opened his eyes, squinting as he recognized long platinum blonde hair in a pony tail, lavender eyes, and voice.  

"S-Siberia?" 

"Oh, Canada it's you." She opened her eyes, taking a deep breath still on top of him. He looked down to where his chest was and saw her chest squished onto his face turned as red as Spain's tomatoes. She tilted her head in confusion, but as soon as she looked where he was looking her face turn scarlet. She got off of him immediately.

"Come on!" She grabbed his hand, helped him get up, and started running. 

"We're going to be late," she looked back at Canada barely keeping up with her. They both burst through the doors panting. 

"Ah, little sister you are late." Russia said with a smile on his face and the aura of dread appeared, the other countries started scooting away. 

"I am sorry big brother," she bowed her head slightly. 

"It is okay, as long as you are here," the aura went away and the other countries sighed of relief. 

"But, who are you?" They looked at Canada.

"I'm Canada," he sighed.

((Time skip to the end of the meeting cause I'm not going to write the entire meeting at 4 am))

 

Siberia yawned as she stretched holding her hand to .

"I should have taken longer considering how boring that was," she yawned.

"What was that, little sister?" Russia asked.

"I said that I should not have been late and you should go on ahead of me big brother." She nodded at him.

"Okay, do not take long little sister, good bye," and with that he went out the door. 

'Okay I'll finally confess my love to her.' Canada as he got up from his chair before he saw England and France surround her.

"Siberia dear, I wondering if you would please like to share some tea and scones with me." England stood in front of her with a tray with two cups of tea and scones. 

"Oh no Angleterre, Mon Cheri will come with me and ate my delicious food."

"No she won't you bloody twit." They started fighting and arguing over who's food she would eat. She grabbed a cup of tea gulped it down and a mouthful of whatever France made. 

"There now please stop fighting." She looked at them as they both let go of each other. Siberia eventually started walking over to the door before she got an idea. 

"Ah yes one more thing before I go." She smiled as she walked over to Canada, stood in front of him, grabbed his red face between her hands, and kissed him.

"CANADA YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!" France and England yelled, crying. She eventually let go leaving Canada with a scarlet face , while Canada stood there dumbfounded about what just happened. He finally composed himself.

"Wait!" Canada ran up to her, just before she left.

"Was that a good bye kiss?" He asked her while hearing most of the countries yelling they want a good bye kiss too.

"Nope!" She shook her head. She looked down blushing.

"That was a.." she looked down blushing. "...A 'I love you' kind of kiss." She looked up at him before she pecked him on the cheek and went out the door. Canada's soul left him as England and France started shaking and slapping him while crying and yelling. 

She walked out into the hallway before Russia stood in front of her.

"So you really did confess did you little sister." She nodded looking down before Russia walked side by side to her.