Final

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                 I.

 

 

Years has passed since I came here. I'm walking down around the block we used to go around stroll, somethings has changed but some were still the same like the park we used to go to. The sakura tree is still here, it's blooming. Like the day we said our last goodbye.

 

Flashback

 

Year 2015

 

"Babe! Let's take a picture there!"

You shouted while dragging me towards the sakura tree at the park. My mind was blank cause I don't know how to break to you the bad news. We've stopped in front of sakura tree and you made your cute silly poses I'm trying my best to not show that I'm troubled. After a few shots we sat under the shade and stare at the people roaming around the park. A few moments of silence and I decided to finally talk about it.

 

"Babe ... Can we talk?"

 

I said while looking at her. Sighing, she turned her body to me and said in a gentle voice,

 

"I know something's wrong. Are you finally going to tell me?"

 

She said while staring at me, God those loving eyes. Those eyes that reflects my whole world I'm so gonna damn miss it. I averted my eyes and held your hand, too scared to say finally say the words that's been keeping me up through night and day.

 

" Irene I-"

 

You held my face and gently made me look at you. How can I say this when I'm looking straight at the face of an angel? I have to do it but I can't. I'm stuck inside this emotional turbulence. I cleared my throat to calm myself.

 

"Shhh ... Relax baby tell me what's wrong. No secrets remember?"

 

"Irene, I'm sorry but ... Let's break up."

 

I saw the shock on your face as the light in your eyes turned dim. I regretted it but I have no choice. It's for her sake. I can tell she's having a hard time digesting what I just said.

 

After a few minutes she stood up while chucking lightly. I immediately stood up too to faced her.

 

"Irene-unnie?"

 

I said full of uncertainty.

 

"Oops you got me there HAHA now tell me this is a joke."

 

"Irene-unnie I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter