Honeymoon

A One Year Late Honeymoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were on a honeymoon, currently in a hotel which was situated beach front. It's been a year since they've been married but because of their schedules, they didn't get the chance to go on a honeymoon immediately. But thankfully, they finally had a clear schedule for a week's worth of a break. So they had jumped on the opportunity and booked a flight to Hawaii. 

 

Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo or Seung-Im or Soo Yeon were supposed to leave the hotel two hours ago. When she had come out dressed in her jet black two piece bikini ready to jump into the waters, she had asked for her oppa to help her in applying the sunblock. But it seemed like her husband had different ideas, with a growl of "Soo Yeon" clothes went flying and she was ravaged in bed to his satisfaction. 

 

Now she slept soundly in bed, her arm pressed against her husband's chest as he watched her with his head propped on his elbow,  who was currently watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest. His eyes scanned her form all over, starting from her disheveled hair, to her bushy brows,  long lashes caressing her skin, pointed nose, lips and travelling to her chest (to which he's been acquainted to hours ago) covered by the white sheets. 

 

White sheets that have been held down by her arms ( arms of hers which wrapped around his neck just hours ago) and then to her hands (which tugged on his hair and pressed him closer to her as he worked on her body) on top of her stomach. 

 

A goofy grin spread across his face as he watched his wife sleep adoringly. He was a lucky man wasn't he? The woman knew exactly what to do and has been running and managing the household smoothly alone. He traced her nose and broke out into a silent chuckle as her nose twitched at the contact. 

 

Her eyelashes fluttering against her skin, she blinked the sleep away and stretched. 

 

"Oh mianhe oppa, how long was I out?" 

 

"It's alright Soo Yeon"

 

"Ani, you could've woke me up oppa" 

 

"you looked too ...tired" he ended up with a smug smile and she slapped his arm

 

"right and who's fault was that?" she rolled her eyes at him

 

"If I can recall it wasn't just me alone ye? I think I heard a 'ah oppa' " he as he mimicked her from hours ago

 

"yah yah alright, it takes two to tango after all" 

 

"but it's alright, we still have a week to go to the beach Jihyo-yah, we're in no rush" 

 

After a few seconds of silence

 

"kurae oppa, can I sleep again?"

 

"yah yah yah aren't you even going to talk to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter