P r o l o g u e

Galaxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TO: Yook Mirae

FROM: Galaxia Academy of Magics Private School

Dear Miss Yook Mirae

As we do not normally have much data for the areas outside of Seoul, we have missed your potential until recently. Our apologies for that. Apologies aside, congratulations! If you’re reading this letter, you have just been accepted into the elite Galaxia Private School! You may refer to it as GAM, Galaxia.

To officially become one of our apprentice's students, you are required to visit our campus before the new semester starts for a tour of the school. It could take a while so it’s advised you drop by fairly early! When you arrive for the tour, you’ll also be measured for a school uniform, given your class schedule, and assigned a dorm room. You may or may not have to live with a roommate, but if you ever have issues, you may always ask for a room change! Also, be sure to come with all of your luggage and other important as you will be staying indefinitely. Frankly, it’s best if you start to refer to the school as your new home. Do not worry, though! Feeling homesick will be natural! After a little while of staying in our luxurious dorms, however, you’ll feel like you never left your home!

If you don’t already know the perks of going to this school, here are some of them: <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter