Final

Tired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It has been Inkigayo! See you next week! Goodbye!"

After the cameras went off and they were finally off air, the three emcees went back to their shared waiting room, respectfully bowing to every person they pass by.

Inside, Yujin saw Junkyu and Shotaro seating at one of the sofas in the corner of the spacious room while eating some snacks, probably waiting for her two co-emcees, Jihoon and Sungchan respectively, to fetch them and go home.

She bowed to the two visitors as a form of greeting which the two acknowledged by bowing back to her.

As for Yujin, she'll have to go home alone today. She quickly arranged her belongings and bid her goodbyes to everyone inside the room before dashing out to get to her van, which was already waiting for her by the studio's exit.

When she got inside, she politely asked her driver if he can drive a little faster today because she badly wants to home already.

As far as she remembered, according to her girlfriend, the older woman had a photoshoot scheduled right after her own hosting gig yesterday up until 3 pm a while ago (it's already 5:01 pm fyi) and she wanted to go home first to prepare some dinner for her and her beloved girl, because if the older woman arrived at home first, Yujin knows that even if the other was dead tired already, she'll still cook dinner for the two of them.

And after her girlfriend's tiring schedule, Yujin just wanted to serve for her and let her rest for a bit (because Yujin knows that for sure, the older girl has another schedule planned tomorrow), even if she was extremely tired herself.

While stuck in a little traffic, Yujin decided to message her girlfriend,

"yo, u home?”

Yujin anxiously waited for the older's reply, fingers crossed, hoping that her girlfriend was not at home yet

After a few minutes had passed, her phone notified her of a message and she read her girlfriend's reply, and as if luck was on her side today,

"not yet :P hbu?"

 Yujin exhaled, feeling relieved. She composed her reply with a small smile on her face,

"secret"

She shut off her phone after sending her message, and exactly after putting her phone inside her pocket, her van stops right in front of her apartment's building. She wore her mask and her cap then went out of the vehicle to go inside of the building.

Thankfully, her apartment has good security so after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter