End

Stuck with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the world and people are panicking as the asteroid that is bound to hit the Earth is only 1 hour away before it's impact. Everybody all over the world are praying for salvation, some threw an End of the World party but as for Yuqi and Soyeon, the couple decided to stay inside their apartment.

It was supposed to be their wedding tomorrow but due to the event, they decided to cancel it and just stayed inside. Before the news broke out, Yuqi was able to buy some supplies for them and besides, she doesn't want to leave the woman that she wanted to spend the last minutes or hours of her life.

"They're still panicking" Soyeon said while peeking through the window "Is it really the end?".

"I guess?" Yuqi spoke, a bit non-chalant but, her heart is racing inside her chest. She's watching the tv and the news caster said that they only have 50 minutes before the impact. Soyeon closed the windows before walking towards Yuqi, cuddling her.

Yuqi wrapped her arms securely around Soyeon before placing a soft kiss against her temple. The couple was engulf with silence before Soyeon, finally spoke.

"What will happen to us, Yuqi?" She spoke with a bit of uncertainty "Are we really going to die?".

Yuqi's hug tightened around her waist "I'm not sure, love" she replied "We didn't even know that the asteroid would come too soon. I thought it'll hit us for the next 100 years".

"It's such a shame that I wasn't able to see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter