Finale

Midnight Run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight that night as the whole neighbor hood was empty and quiet. Only the cold chilly breeze of the night and the moon shone brightly was all over place. Every one were already in the comfort of their homes as some are already asleep and some are just heading to after a long busy day or work. 

 

However, one particular person or should i say, a girl was still awake and heavily panting. This girl wasn't exactly heading to sleep yet as she was running away from something.

 

Running from what?

 

Running away from three stinky guys for the past few minutes.

 

Who is this girl you assume?

 

Kim Jiwoo.

 

Ten minutes earlier.... 

 

Jiwoo was just strolling to a nearby convenient store to buy something to eat when she suddenly felt eyes on her. At first she didn't mind it, thinking that she might be imagining things. That's when she turns around and finds three guys with a smirk on their faces as they got closer to her.

 

Jiwoo widen her eyes and was horrified as her first instinct kicked in as she immediately ran as fast as she can. She had been running circles around the neighborhood and she herself wasn't sure now where she was but she still ran as she sees that the guys still haven't given up.

 

She went from bushes to bushes, yards to yards, even a dog joined in chasing her but luckily she lost that dog but not the three guys.

 

She even realized she haven't ran this fast when they were doing Laps during PE. Well dang, danger really gets you somekind of power ups, huh.

 

Jiwoo was now heavily panting, her feet feeling sore after running like Usian Bolt sunbaenim but she didn't stop. Not when, the three guys was still chasing her. 

 

"You're quite a runner, kid" one of the guys said as Jiwoo heard them chuckling also and even made her more disgusted.

 

"Just stop already kid, we won't do anything really" Another guy said but Jiwoo could feel them smirking from behind so she picked up her pace.

 

She was running now in the sidewalk when she noticed a dark alley in between to tall buildings. She thought that maybe if she ran more, she could have a bigger gap distance between them and she could hide there.

 

So smiled as she did, she quicken up her pace adjusting the gap between them as she hears protest from the chasers. When she finally got a good distance she instantly turn and hid in one of the dark alleyway.

 

She hoped to see if there was another way there but it was a dead end. She widen her eyes as she hears footsteps getting closer. She straighten her back and covered to prevent getting caught.

 

"There you are kid!" The three of them appeared in front of her as she was shocked. Out of panic, she punched with a bloody scream at the middle guy causing him to fall down and two immediately went to his side.

 

"Woah, there kid. You're going to pay for that" He said gritting his teeth as the three of them cornered her, her back pressed against the wall behind her as she looks at them with horror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter