It's Okay, It's Only a Game

It's Okay, It's Only a Game

It’s Idol Team day. Idol Team is a game that a pair of girl and boy must win a mission that is given by the PD. This episode, PD-nim has invited some popular members from several girlband and boyband. No other than Eunhyuk and Donghae from Super Junior, eagle-eye Hara from Kara, fast-runner _______, Onew, Krystal, Hyuna, and strong Minho. They will be paired up and will be given a mission by the PD-nim.

About 8 pm, the idols have come and meet in a luxurious hotel with a beautiful beach behind it. The idols wait in the lobby and the host, Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee tell them the team. Eunhyuk with _______ , Donghae with Hara, Onew with Krystal, and last but not least, Hyuna with Minho. _______ was a little bit disappointed with the team because she has been hoping to be paired up with her crush, Donghae. And mostly, she hates it because she doesn’t really like Hara unnie. For _______, Hara unnie is always looking for attention infront of the boys and does aegyo. Compared to _______, she can’t do aegyo or something cute like Hara. Actually, _______ can, but she does it without know it. But _______ feel relieved because she still got paired up with someone she knows. No rather than Donghae's bestfriend and also _______’s bestfriend, Eunhyuk oppa. Eunhyuk knows everything about _______’s feeling to Donghae. And Eunhyuk always helps _______ and be there for her. Does Eunhyuk like _______? Aniyo. They’re just bestfriends.

“So, you guys already know your partner? Kajja!” Wonhee said happily.

“Ya, we even haven’t told them the mission yet.” Jaesuk said. Wonhee just laugh.

“Now, you guys will go to the beach. There will be a flag that is hung by a pole on the sea. And you have to take it with your mouth. But don’t worry, it’s not very deep. Girls can stand on the boys or the boys can stand on the girls even though it won’t be happened.” Jaesuk and the teams cracking. Soon, they reach the beach.

“2 teams will compete each other. Donghae and Hara, Onew with Krystal.” Wonhee said.

TEEETTTT. The bell rang and the game started. The other teams that haven’t play will watch the others from the beach.

_______ saw Donghae pulled Hara’s hand and jump into the water. They laugh and Donghae tries to pick Hara on his back but Hara always fall because Krystal always pushes her. _______ watches everything. Donghae oppa keeps holding Hara unnie’s hands until Hara unnie can reach the flag. 5 minutes and Hara unnie finally got the flag.

_______ and Eunhyuk who were still watching gave them applause even Donghae and Hara won’t hear it.

“Gwenchana, _______. It’s just a game.” _______ said to herself. But Eunhyuk heard her.

“_______-ah, you’re always like this. You always think ‘it’s okay because it’s only game’ or something like that. Sometimes, a girl needs to be jealous too.” Eunhyuk complained.

“Oppa, I don’t have any rights to be jealous. Eventhough I feel it. But I can’t do anything right.” Then Eunhyuk saw tears filling his bestfriend’s eyes.

“Gwenchana, oppa. Let’s just do this game. When we walk there, act like we’re angry. Arasso?”

“Second team and third team go here” Jaesuk oppa shouted. Minho gave him thumbs up, sign that they understand.

“Oppa, we won!” said Hara happily and hugged Donghae. Donghae smiled and feel a little heartbeat. Then he saw Eunhyuk puts his arm around _______’s shoulder and they both look like mad. Especially _______. _______ made an eye-contact with Donghae then she looks to the other side. Donghae felt jealous because of Eunhyuk puts his hand like that and also shocked because _______ looks like angry with him.

“Did I do something wrong?” Donghae asked himself.

 “Oh, the fire-up team (Eunhyuk & _______) and the happy team (Minho & Hyuna) are coming.” Jaesuk said. All of them are laughing. The team that already played got some towels to dry themselves. Suddenly Hara put a towel around Donghae’s shoulder, “Oppa, daebak. I wish tomorrow we could be in one team and win again” Hara giggles. Donghae without hesitate said “Of course!” _______ and Eunhyuk who heard them laughing happily just keep silent. Eunhyuk patted _______’s shoulder. And _______ shouted, “Oppa, we have to win this!” until all of them can hear her. “Ah, mianhae” _______ felt ashamed and bowed. But all of them are laughing by _______’s childish action.

“Hana, dul, set!”

Not until 2 minutes, _______ already got the flag. She jumped onto Eunhyuk’s back and caught the flag. Everyone was surprised and gave them applauses.

“Ah, jinjja. Neomu neomu daebak!” they said to Eunhyuk and _______.

“Jealous girl can do everything.”Eunhyuk whispered to _______. Then _______ hit Eunhyuk’s arm and laugh.

The game for today has ended. All the teams go to the rooms that already given by the PD in the hotel. They can shower and eat or do anything. Until 4 pm, they need to go to the highest floor and do some talk show about today’s game. They have 4 hours to prepare. _______ was in one room with Hara and she doesn’t know what to do. So she just went the bathroom and take a shower. After that she said to Hara unnie,”Oh, unnie, you can take a shower now. I need to see Eunhyuk near the elevator. I won’t bring the key, unnie.”

“Neh, arasso.” Hara smiled.

_______ met Eunhyuk and sat.

“Oppa, I will move on.”

“Eh?! Waeyo?”

“I just don’t know.”

Eunhyuk stared at _______’s eyes and said, “You don’t lie.”

“Ahahaha. I don’t lie, oppa.”

“Just like Donghae.”

Then _______ stopped smiling and feels sad. “I’ve decided, oppa. I just can’t stand it. I will try. I wish I could forget him.”

“Arasso, _______. But if you can’t hold it anymore, come to me okay?”

“Neh. Kamsahamnida.” And they hug and go to their room.

It’s 4 pm. The teams gathered and sat. They were asked about today’s game.

“Say, Hara-ssi, who do you pick from these namja? And why?” Wonhee asked.

“Oh. He drank a lot of water from the sea because of me. He kept holding my hand. I choose Donghae oppa.” Then the other goes “oohh” and smile. Hara looked shy. Donghae also. But _______ looks flat. She keeps silent. But then she joined the laugh. Again, Donghae and her made an eye-contact. And _______ suddenly look to the other side. Donghae feels sad and confused.

“Donghae-ssi, what do you think about it? Do you like Hara-ssi?” Jaesuk asked

“Hmm, joahae.” Made Hara smiled and shy. Donghae walks toward Hara and Hara ran a little. They hug. _______ feels like dying. But she’s smiling with the others. Eunhyuk held her hand. But eagle-eyed Wonhee saw _______’s expression.

“Oh waeyo, _______-ssi? Why do you look sad? Are you jealous?” Wonhee asked and smiled.

_______ who can’t lie said, “Unnie, aren’t we supposed to continue?” and they laugh.

“Great answer, _______-ah.” Eunhyuk whispered to _______.

 

 

When _______ entered her room, Hara said to _______, “_______-ah, your phone rang for twice. I’m sorry I didn’t pick it because I’m afraid it will break your privacy.”

“Oh, unnie, gwenchanayo. If there’s some calls again, you can pick it.”

Hara smiled "_______-ah, i will go to the mall with the others. Do you want to join?"

"Aniyo, unnie. I'm kinda tired."

"Oh. Arasso. Annyeong."

_______ checked her phone.

2 missed call and 1 text from Donghae oppa. What is it now? She thinks to herself.

From: Donghae oppa

_______-ah, please meet me near the elevator.

From: _______

Waeyo? Can’t we do it tomorrow?

From: Donghae oppa

Please.

_______ sat and cried in her room. Good thing Hara unnie and the other unnie go shopping in the mall near the hotel.

She got another text from Donghae oppa

From: Donghae oppa

_______-ah, I won’t go back to my room until you come. I don’t care if I won’t go to sleep.

Because _______ believed in Donghae, she went to meet Donghae oppa.

They sat and _______ asked “Wae? Waeyo oppa did you need me to go here?” she said harsly.

“Because I want to know what’s happening with you today.”

“You don’t need to know.”

“Please.” He holds _______’s shoulder

“Arasso. I will give you a hint. A girl will easily fired up because of something. That’s the hint.” Then she left Donghae.

 

 

I shouldn’t do this. Baboya! _______ cried. She sat on a wooden chair near the beach. She hits the chair because she’s so mad at herself. The chair started cracking and her hand started bleeding. She continues crying.

“Jealousy. That’s the answer.” Donghae’s standing behind _______.

“And I know the reason why. You like me. Eunhyuk told me. He told me everything and also the answer.”

“Yes. Now leave before I hit you.”

Donghae stands and hug _______ from the back, “Why, _______? Why you didn’t tell me? I feel stupid and guilty because I didn’t know your feeling from the start.”

_______ just keeps silent and crying.

“Saranghae, _______-ah. I promise I will be a good boyfriend. Just don’t hurt yourself and be honest with me. Don’t keep everything by yourself, okay.”

Donghae’s holds _______’s bleeding hand and looked worried. Then he kissed _______. _______ puts her hand around Donghae but tears still falling from her eyes even her eyes are closing. And _______ broke the kiss and said, “Gwenchana. Don’t worry about my hand.” And smiled. Donghae and _______ kissing under the moon at the beach. They will start their relationship. Relationships that made from tears and laughes.