EP 1: THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

Someone I Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were on your way back to the class as you left your notes under your desk. "Out of all days, why do I need to leave it today?" You sigh, slightly running towards the door. As your hand was about to open the door, you overheard something. Blinking, you peek through the small glass on the door, there are three guys inside. They seem to talk about something. "There are so many pretty girls in this school. Mina is the prettiest one to me." Chanyeol said, grinning from ear to ear. "I agree!" Chuckling, Jongin raises his hand to him. You blink again and tilt your head. "Are they talking about girls?" You mumble, puffing your cheeks. "Who do you like Sehun?" He asked the guy who doesn't seem to care about their conversation. "Hm?" Looking at them, he hesitantly tells them. "I like Erin." 

"What?! You like Erin?! Kim Erin?! Our classmate?!" They seem so surprised with him. "Eh?! Me?!" You almost choke, unable to believe it. Stepping backwards, you immediately run away from there. "I don't mean to listen to that!" You scream, running out of the school building. "Is it true that he likes me? Maybe he will say it's impossible but- but- argh!-" You're still screaming while running until you can see your two friends who are waiting for you at the school gate.

"Did you find your notes, Erin?" Jieun smiles before she feels puzzled to see you are running so fast. "Did she just see a ghost?" Haneul surprised to see it too. "Wha-wha-what should I do?! Sehun said that he likes me!" You exclaimed and stop, gasping for the air. "Eh?! That jerk Sehun?!" They exclaimed, surprised as you are."Did he confess to you?" They look at each other with wide eyes, not expecting that. 

"No- I overheard it.." You chuckle awkwardly, rubbing the back of your nape. "Then... Where are your notes?" Jieun asked, looking at you. "Aish- I forget about it-" You hit your head. "Why would you go back to our class when you didn't take it? This silly girl..." Haneul laughs, knowing how silly you can be. "How can I take my notes in that situation? I can't possibly go inside and pretend not listening to it." Whining, you know you cannot finish your homework without it. "Is it true that Sehun likes a dumb girl like you?" They laugh and you glare at them.

 

xxxxx

 

You stare at Sehun as one of your classmate is reading a paragraph in the English textbook. He sits in the middle of class and he's sleeping with the book covering him. "Is it true that he likes me?" You blink, already lost in your own thoughts. Wondering how someone like him could like you in that way. "Erin!" You startled as Mr Jung shouts for your name and everyone looks at you including him. He rubs his sleepy eyes and look at you. "Y-yes?" You bits onto your lips, nervous out of sudden. "Continue the paragraph." Your teacher said and you stood up. Your eyes searching for what your classmate just read but failed. You had no idea what it was too. "Uhm... I forgot..." You scratch your head, laughing awkwardly. "You're still the same Erin, as I expect." Mr Jung laughs, he knows how clumsy you are and how silly you are. To be truth, you could be one of the dumbest girl yet it somehow might be your charm. Sehun laughs at you and continue to sleep. You sat down and Jieun just shakes her head at you while chuckling. "I saw him looking at you." She whispers and you frowned. 

Finally, it's the lunch break. You are so hungry that you get so impatient to queue up. "Erin!" Sehun walks towards you while holding some books in his hands. "You haven't submit your homework. I need to bring it to Mr Jung now." You gasped as you just remember about it. "Uh... Well... I left it..." You try to create excuse. "Let me guess. Mr Jung punish you to bring the books because you slept in his class, right?" Haneul appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter