Happy Saida Day

Happy April Fools Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana unnie," Dahyun called Sana when she enters the room of her unnie with a massive smile on her face while looking through her phone.

"Hey, baby, what's up? What are you looking at?" Sana said when she tried to peek at Dahyun's phone.

"Did you see Momo unnie's chat on bubble? She tried to prank once, but they didn't fall for it." Dahyun answered when she shows her phone to Sana after she leans on her shoulder.

"I haven't checked it since yesterday. The last thing that I saw is what you posted while I'm waiting for you," Sana said when she snuggles Dahyun. She loves Dahyun's scent. She's like a baby. Her baby. She can't help the redding of her cheeks when she's thinking of a specific memory.

"Look how funny it is. Momo unnie trying hard to prank them, and no one falls for it." Dahyun laughs.

Such a sweet melody for Sana. She can't help but smile while looking at Dahyun's reaction while she's reading her phone. She wanted to get her phone to take another photo of Dahyun. She loves taking pictures of her, especially when their fans say how beautiful Dahyun when she uploaded her pictures on their Instagram account. Until now, ONCE never knew that she is the one that was spamming their account of Dahyun's pictures.

That was one of their secrets that they don't know when they will reveal. That isn't a big deal to tell their fans that she is the one who takes those photos because that is not new. They are a group that loves taking pictures of each other. But the company warned them when they learned that photos that she uploads got labeled "Kim Dahyun's girlfriend material photos."

The company is aware of the ships within the group, and they are okay with that because they didn't see any harm in it, but they still prevent having a big issue on that matter. And they understand it. They were always trying to understand.

"Momo even uploaded photos to proved it?" She asked Dahyun when she saw the content that Dahyun's scrolling.

"Yes, it's so funny. And I even checked Twitter, and they are making fun of how Momo unnie tries hard to fool them."

"Once now are not easy to fool, huh?" Dahyun just nodded to answer her.

"Unnie, what if we use this opportunity to tell about our secret?" Dahyun asked when she sat up straight and looked up at Sana. She wanted to laugh at what Dahyun just said, but she restrains herself when the serious expression of Dahyun's never changed.

Sana just gulped, waiting for Dahyun to say, "Happy April fools unnie," but it didn't come.

"Dahyunnie-"

"Look, we can say, happy April fools after we admit to them about it. They will think that we are just fooling around just like they think about Momo unnie's prank" Dahyun convenience her as she holds both hands. 

"But how about the company, our members?" Sana looks at her with a worried expression. She also wanted to come clean to their fans and tell the world that Dahyun is hers and she is Dahyun's, but they need to think about others, especially their members.

"I'll call manager Oppa, and I'll tell him about it. If the company approves, then we will tell about it to the members," Dahyun answered when she intertwines their fingers, assuring Sana that whatever they do, they still think about the other's first. Sana just nodded, and she earns a kiss on her cheeks from Dahyun.

 

--

 

After Dahyun exits Sana's room, which has been her room after they got into a relationship, she walks straight to their living room to talk to their manager. Sana's housemates still in their room, so it safe for her to speak to their manager there.

"Dahyun, what's the matter? Do you need anything?" their manager said as soon as he answers her call.

"Actually, Oppa, I have a favor to ask," to be honest, Dahyun is nervous about it, but she wanted to do this. She wanted to say to everyone about it.

"Sure, what is it?" 

"I wanted to tell everyone about our secret."

"What?" their manager can not restrain himself from shouting. You can't blame him. He is too shocked about what he just heard. "Wait, this is a prank, right?" he asked after he composed himself when he realized what the date is today.

"That is what I wanted to do. I wanted to say to everyone that it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter