Chapter 1

Idols and Artists

Note : The characters on the foreword have all same age.



 

   "So it's been set that the underage idols will be banned from their activities until they finish their high school years. Their companies has decided to tranfer their underage idols to some chosen school in Seoul" The voice of the reporter echoed in every corners of Kirin Art School.

   "Yah Sunhwa, do you think JB will be tranfered here?" Seohyun asked her beloved weird friend, Sunhwa. Seohyun is a really big fan of JB, she had all of his posters stucked in her and Sunhwa's dorm room.

   "Aish, will you ever get over him?" On the other hands, Sunhwa is not a type of a girl who would go crazy just for an idol, but she is a little bit materialistic and and also a bit two faced.

   "Of course I can't. One day, I will pass my audition and become and idol just like him" Yeah, Seohyun dream is to become an idol. She somehow love to imagine when she can sing in the stage with her beloved JB.

   "Yah! Seo Joohyun, you might want to throw that dream away" Yonghwa came out of nowhere. Yonghwa is a rocker, a boy who resemble rebellion as his attitude. 

   "That's crazy. I mean, being an idol is what we all here for right?" Seohyun retorded. Her statement somehow true, most of the students, oh heck, all of the students in Kirin Art School dreams are to be an idol. But yet, even though they really wish to become an idol, they lack of talent and passion on doing their studies and exercises.

   "Not for me" Yonghwa said as he grabbed a seat across Seohyun. "I'm here because I want to be an artist" It was indeed true, Yonghwa never wanted to be an idol, for him idols can't do anything, they're nothing but a face.

   "Say whatever you want" Seohyunended their conversation and continued to day dreaming about her beloved JB.

 

 

   "Your attention please" Their principal stood straight up on the stage, he looks a little bit ignorant. Behind him stood 3 of Kirin Art high school teachers.

   "As you all may already known, that the underage idols will be transfered to some chosen high school in Seoul..." Seohyun heart beating so fast, she's really hope that JB will be tranfered in the same school with her "...Then I will read the chosen idols to represent their group to our school. First, Park Hyomin from T-ara..." Squeal and shout can be heard from the students who are a fan of Hyomin. "...Second, Choi Sooyoung from SNSD..." The squeal and shout grew louder when name of  member of the biggest girl group in Asia announced will be in their school, there are even some fans who cried in joy.

   "...Please be quiet until I finish readin the name. Third, Krystal Jung from f(x). Fourth, Lee Joon from Mblaq. Fifth, Park Seojoon. Lastly, JB" Seohyun was shocked when she heard JB's name. 'Can this day be any better?' She thought. The other students already cheering and squealing and shouting "I AM NOT DONE YET!" The principal yelled. "These idols will be living in the same dorm as yours, and there will be also new teacher. They all will start their day as a student and a teacher in this school tomorrow" The principal finish his speech then left the stage.

 

 

   "SUNHWA.... This year got to be the best year for me" Seohyun happily jumped up and down.

   "What's witth her?" Jr asked Sunhwa.

   "Ignore her, she just being an obsessed fan girl" Yonghwa joked. Jr and Woohyun laughed at Yonghwa's joke, but Seohyun and Sunhwa just ignored it.

 


 

   "Thank you for coming to this little meeting" Kim Jongtae, the president of Rox Entertainment started up his speech.

   "What is this about?" Hyomin whispered to Sooyoung. "How the heck should I know?" Sooyoung whispered back. In the room there are Hyomin, Sooyoung, Krystal, Joon, Seojoon, and also JB. 

   "Our meeting today will discuss your high school and our association with each of you companies. You all will be transfered to Kirin Art high school and will also be moving to their dorm. Your day will start tomorrow. And in the meantime, your company had liberate you from their contract..." 

   "WHAT THE HECK? What do you mean by releasing us from the company? That is nuts!" A rookie member, JB, who just made his debut a month ago yelled in disagreement.

   "...Please hold on Mr. Im. And as a replacement, you all will be moving to our company until your highschool years are over, and then it's free for you to chose your own path, you want to stay with us nor you want to go back to your old company, it's all your choice" 

   "What a crazy world" Krystal muttered. As for the others, they're being professional and just kept their mouth shut.

 

   As the meeting ends, the idols still hang out for a while at the coffee shop near the building. They decided to have a little talk on their own, because soon they will be schoolmates and even dorm mates.

   They all sat on the big round table as they chat along. "I don't know if I will ever survive later in our new dorm" Krystal whined around with JB. Joon were flirting with Hyomin. Sooyoung were happily munching down her chocolate croissant realized that Seojoon had been quiet all the time. "Is there something wrong?" Seojoon snapped out back to reality and looked over to the munching Sooyoung. He just gave her a little smile "Anni" Sooyoung knew that there got to be something wrong with him, she's not a stupid person to believe such a little smile and an 'anni', but she just let it slip this time, because maybe it's just that he's nervous for tomorrow.

 



 

Hey thank you so much for reading this far. I hope you like it. And please do comment, I could accept any kind of comment even a complaint. hehe

Please tell me if I wrote something wrong or maybe displease, please do tell me.

I will try to update a longer chapter later hehe thaanks again