Chapter One

Would You Be My Love? (Say Yes)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Walking lazily in the school's hallway, Nayeon checks every corner of the campus to check if the students are already in their rooms for the classes are about to start. Nayeon is not only known because she is the student council president, but also because she is smart and ‘very pretty’, as they say. With her charming 'bunny teeth', heart-shaped lips, cute nose, and her beautiful eyes, almost everyone at their school admires her. Though she is THAT pretty, no one actually saw her crushing or dating anyone, except for her friends— Jeongyeon and Jihyo. Only Jeongyeon and Jihyo know who captured their friend’s heart. They actually are sick of Nayeon every time she talks about the person shelikes. They're sick of Nayeon admiring the girl from afar instead of talking to her.  

 

“What if she doesn't like me?”

 

“What if she already likes someone?”

 

“What if she’ll ignore me?”

 

“What if she’s straight?”

 

Those are some of the questions Nayeon asks every time her friends told her to confess. Well, of course Nayeon would think that way, because Myoui Mina never says yes to anyone.  Mina is the typical type of student who sits at the back of the room, and chose to stay quiet the entire time. Although, Mina is also known for her looks, she clearly doesn't like the attention she's getting. She only talks to her friends— Momo and Sana, which are also from Japan. There are also rumors that Mina is from a royalty family in Japan and Nayeon thinks that just made it worst. How can she confess to Mina if the girl is this perfect and out of her league? She thinks Mina doesn’t even look at her and doesn’t like her. 

Nayeon decided to proceed to her classroom since she’s done checking the empty hallways. She opened the door loudly without realizing it, causing the students to look at her. She scans her eyes inside the room and saw the girl who gives her butterflies in her stomach sitting at the back of the room. Nayeon blushes at the sight of the girl leaning her head at the desk. She thinks it’s cute- very cute.

As she walks to her seat, which is the vacant one at the front, she noticed the murmurs coming from her classmates, which results to Mina looking at her.

“The president is here!”

“She really looks scary?”

“I heard she was dumped”

“I wonder why she doesn’t date.”

Nayeon internally rolled her eyes after hearing those rumors about her. Even though she is the student council president, there are still some bad rumors about her.

“Is it usually this loud?” it made her classmates stopped talking. Who wouldn’t? She is Im Nayeon after all.

“Looks like someone is in the bad mood’’

Nayeon didn’t even glance at the girl who just sat beside her. She already knows it’s her friend-Jihyo, since Jeongyeon can’t attend classes today. Nayeon is not really mad when she heard her classmates talked about her a while ago. Maybe she got nervous with the sight of Mina looking at her. Thinking about the girl made her look at the back to steal a glance, earning a laugh from Jihyo.

“Why are you laughing, ?”

“Why don’t you just talk to her?” Her friends always urged her to talk—confess to Mina, but as a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter