1/1

July

There’s nothing quite like fresh sheets on the bed, Junmyeon had changed them last night before the two went to bed. The scent of the laundry detergent had both of them lulled to sleep in no time, Kris’s arm around Junmyeon’s waist as the two cuddled up together in a warm, crisp, and comfy bed. 

There’s also nothing quite like an ear-piercing buzzing alarm to disturb a nice sleep, one that has Junmyeon reaching for blindly to kill the noise, and has Kris groaning into his pillow at the disturbance. When the noise finally stops and Junmyeon makes the motion to finally pull himself from the cocoon of warm body and warm blankets, he’s pulled back under by the arm that kept him close all night. 

Krisssss,” he whined sleepily, trying to move to get up, “I have to go to work now.”

And like a stubborn child, Kris pulls him back to his side, throwing a leg over Junmyeon's just for good measures and keeps the man in bed. “Nooo, don’t go.” 

Junmyeon groaned, still struggling to get up, all the while cursing his boyfriend for holding him hostage. “I have to go to work now, Kris, my boss has already been onto me about being late… and you have to get up and be at work too. Come onnn.”

“No, I hate it when we have to go to work… ugh, why does Monday have to come?” Kris's eyes finally opened, and he regretted it when he finally saw those pouting lips and big brown eyes looking up at him. He groaned, “Don’t pull that on me, now I just want to kiss you and hold you hostage in bed all day. Can’t we call in?” 

Junmyeon reached up and poked his nose, “If we did that, then we wouldn’t make any money, and rent’s due at the end of the month.”

Kris cursed, “But I hate it, can’t I make a living out of loving you?” He smirked and Junmyeon knew what was coming next when Kris leaned down and kissed his neck. 

Junmyeon whined as those lips placed soft kisses down the column of his neck, “Kris, come on now…” he gave up struggling as once Kris started on the one place he knew would get to Junmyeon. A soft moan slipping from his lips. 

Just as Kris's teeth nipped at his neck, he finally pushed the man off, “I don’t think the landlord would accept payments like this.”

Kris sighed heavily, rolling back onto his side of the bed, and pulling the blankets up over him. “It’s a shame he doesn’t,” came the muffled mumble.

Junmyeon glanced over at the lump of blankets, “It’s not like we won’t be back in bed in what…” he glanced at the alarm clock, “sixteen hours?”

Throwing the blanket off his face, Kris pouted, “But then it’d be the same thing tomorrow morning…”

Junmyeon laughed, “Then start counting down until the weekend. I'm all yours then.” At that, Kris had to grin, nodding his head as he finally started to get up out of bed. “I'll start breakfast now.”