fin.

Red Day Festival
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hello everyone!" Jasmine greeted the audience as the de facto leader of the group of four.

She, her twin Katherine, and the other pair of sisters, Serena and Melanie, were dressed from head to toe in red. Each wore headbands with two spinning hearts attached, glittering eye masks, long-sleeved mid-thigh dresses, red knee-high socks, and red vans. The only difference was that each one had an assigned color accented to the outfits to celebrate their school's Red Day Festival for the lovely day of Valentine's Day. Thanks to their friend, Gina, who happened to be the president of the student council had roped the quartet into helping them out last minute for the Red Love Stage event at Seoul University.

"One, two..." Jasmine started off.

"We're Cupid's Angels!" The quartet sang in unison as they introduced themselves with their stage names thanks to Serena.

"Almond Kitty."

Katherine started first with purple accents on her outfit. She was followed by Melanie with blue accents, Serena with green accents, and ending with Jasmine in yellow accents.

"Papaya Puppy."

"Rose Bunny."

"And I'm Melon Monkey." Jasmine concluded the introductions before starting the actual ment.

"So this was honestly and seriously unexpected as we didn't think we would be standing here to perform for all of you so early in the morning. Still we hope that you enjoy our covers to celebrate our school's Red Day Festival with our participation in the Red Love Stage event. Also we wish all of y'all the best of luck with your feelings reaching the person or persons that you want to convey them to! Anyways, please watch over us kindly."

The crowd of Seoul University cheered for the quartet as Jasmine introduced the first song.

"The first song is for those in love or want to be in love and just can't help, but think of that special someone. It's UU, please enjoy it!"

The quartet got into formation as they stood in pairs with Jasmine cutely playing with Melanie before Melanie joined Jasmine while Katherine and Serena played some sort of clapping game with one another just before Katherine started off the song. After that Melanie introduced the next song once they took a mini breather.

"Okay, the next song is dedicated to those that are close, but still far away from their special one. It's WoW!."

Cupid's Angels got into formation again and danced to the rearranged choreography to fit their group of four compared to the original. They sang all together before Serena started out the actual first verse. When the song came to an end Serena spoke next to announce the next song.

"Oh, this is fun, isn't it?" Serena said in a rhetorical way rather than as an actual question with a laugh.

"Anyways, we're hoping you're having a lot of fun so far. Because honestly, I'm actually having fun."

Serena laughed again before speaking again.

"Yeah, so, the third song is MY OH MY. This goes out to those who can actually claim or soon claim someone as theirs. Enjoy!"

Getting into the groove of things and feeling more awake the group performed the song with as much energy as the song itself sounded. They once again sang together before Katherine started out the song. When MY OH MY ended did they take another quick breather while drinking some water that the student council committee that was supervising the event provided for them earlier. This time Katherine spoke.

"Whew, it's a good thing that I don't do this for a living." Katherine joked before continuing.

"So, hopefully y'all are liking Cupid's Angels so far as we continue with this. The next song goes out to those that will muster up the courage and be brave to confess and say what they want to say to their special someone. Please enjoy our cover of Hi~."

The quartet once again got into formation and performed the song to fit them as compared to it's original. Melanie started out the song followed by Jasmine. After the song ended Jasmine spoke to give the final ment.

"Thank you all so much for your time and patience in watching us sing and dance for you."

Jasmine looked at the other three as they nodded to signal for her to do their final greeting.

"One, two..." Jasmine as the quartet sang the last part together, "This was Cupid's Angels!"

The quartet slightly bowed in thanks.

"Thank you all so much." Jasmine thanked the crowd before announcing that it would be their last stage.

"So unfortunately this will be our last song cover."

The crowd booed as the quartet chuckled. Jasmine continued talking while thanking the rest of the student council.

"Cupid's Angels would like to give a big thank you to Milo and Jiwon for supervising the overall Red Day Festival. Also major thanks to Haru for making sure we look presentable and Kyle cuing us in before each song. Thank you four as well as all the others that assisted in making this a big success. Thank you all so much."

The quartet clapped in appreciation. Now Jasmine got around to introducing the final song they would be covering.

"Okay, so yeah, without further ado, the song fitting to our group name and the holiday itself, CUPID. Thank you once again and enjoy the rest of the activities provided by the student council!"

Once again Cupid's Angels got into formation and danced to the new arrangement of the choreography that fitted them better. Serena sang first with Melanie ending the song. Once that was done the quartet bowed once more before being dismissed by both Jiwon and Milo, but not before being intercepted by Gina. The quartet were confused until they saw their friend holding several red bags filled with chocolate goodies and groaned already knowing that their part wasn't over yet.

"So all we gotta do is give these to people and take a picture proof and we're good." Serena reminded the other three as they were still in their get-up, but were now walking around campus with goodie bags in hand.

"That's easier said than done." Katherine remarked with a sigh.

"There's like twenty or something of these goodie bags."

"For real though." Melanie agreed as she stared at the bags.

"Actually, I'll just eat them myself. It's not like she can do anything about that."

"Very true since this all voluntarily in a sense as we don't have to attend classes for today, but we can still get credit for helping out the Student Council." Serena agreed, but Jasmine disagreed.

"Wait, no, guys. C'mon. It's not that hard. It's like mingling without actually being in the event itself."

"Of course you would say that." Katherine remarked with a pointed look.

"You're just looking for a chance to give one of these to Johnny Suh."

"Ooh la la." The other pair teased as Jasmine nodded without hesitation.

"Of course. Why not? He won't know it's me though dressed like this. Besides, Gina wants proof of us giving this out to people on campus."

"Gina would reward us for that, but anyways, why not just confess? It'll make things a lot better for you in the long run." Melanie suggested.

"It's hard. He's constantly surrounded. Like all the time. Whether it's his friends or members of Nu Chi Theta or the rest of the school in general. Like, for real, he's always surrounded." Jasmine emphasized on the 'always surrounded' part.

"It's hella crazy."

"Oh, look." Serena said as the rest turned their attention to where she was looking.

"There may be a chance after all."

Several feet away was Johnny and his entourage of friends from NCT and it was no joke. Jasmine wasn't kidding about him being surrounded by a crowd of people as there was just something about the guy that drew your attention to him besides his staggering height. The corners of Serena's lips moved up mischievously as she coul

Please log in to read the full chapter