Hyunjin has never been late for mealtimes.

Enchanted Encounters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is that?” Hyunjin asks the Gryffindor girl sitting on a random bench from behind.

The brunette with stripes of red and yellow scarf turns her head and looks up at Hyunjin. “What is what?”

“That thing that makes sound.” The Hufflepuff replies, pointing at the long red object with strings the girl is carrying in her arms. 

“Oh, this?” The Gryffindor lifts up the mysterious thing to show it to Hyunjin. “This is a guitar. An electric guitar.” The girl whispers with mischievous eyes.

Hyunjin stares at it. She walks in front of the sitting girl to approach it closer, then strums the strings while the Gryffindor student holds it for her.

“My name is Yerim. This thing is made by muggles and we both know how muggle gadgets are forbidden in Hogwarts, so let's keep it a secret, okay? I'll let you play it in return!” Yerim offers happily and hands the guitar to Hyunjin. Yerim swears that she saw the other girls' eyes sparkle for a moment.

“Okay.” Hyunjin reaches for it and sits next to Yerim. She starts strumming it in the most random way possible. “Do you know how to play this well?” She asks.

“A little. We can learn it together!”

Hyunjin looks at her with wide eyes then nods, excited.

A house elf holding a tray of unbaked breadsticks walks past them and informs the two that dinner is almost ready, and they s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter