~ 1

Under the Countertop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungsoo came home as usual to his clean and very organized apartment unit-- or so he thought.

Coming from a late schedule, Jungsoo expected to arrive at his empty house because he already left Shimkoong to his noona's care for the rest of the week. He initially planned on taking a quick shower before calling it a night. 

But as soon as he stepped inside his unit and opened the lights, he was immediately greeted by the mess-- well, not really a mess-- the balloons and party decorations on the floor. On his center table lies a small cake with candles waiting to be lit. 

He immediately had a hunch but he couldn't find the said suspect around. He went straight to his bedroom but found nothing. He also seached his computer room,closet and bathroom but to no avail. 

As his last option, he went towards his massive white sofa to look behind it, but still found nothing. However when he turned around towards his kitchen counter he finally found what he was looking for--Heechul.

Jungsoo tiptoed towards his kitchen counter to see the man under it. To his amusement, he found the suspect, curled up like a sleeping cat under the counter.

Heechul doesn't look too comfortable with his position so Jungsoo crouched down to pick up his sleeping lover. But he was too cute at that time that Jungsoo couldn't resist the temptation of taking a remembrance photo.

Jungsoo then carried and laid the sleeping Heechul on his bed. He adjusted everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter