winter or spring it don't matter to me

she likes spring, i prefer winter
Please log in to read the full chapter

feel free to listen to the song while reading https://open.spotify.com/track/2sFF0K2eHIClZYUqIbAwdb?si=Y4_ftrfRSqmqMw84nM2aJA

 

(i’m really a er for slchld’s discography)

 

 

“congratulations on your solo debut, wendy!”

 

 

“thank you!”

 

 

almost a year of hard work was all paid off after all the promotions for her solo debut was come to huge success. wendy has always been passionate about singing. flying back to her birthplace after years of growing up in a foreign country just to pursue her dream. to become a singer. fortunately, she became a member and the main vocalist of a well-known girl group after almost two years of training. and now, she successfully made her way as a solo artist in the music scene. 

 

 

to say that wendy’s just a good singer was an understatement. her vocal range, versatility, and capacity are enough to prove otherwise. she can perfectly digest all genres with her unique singing voice. after all, she was a part of a group, and the main vocalist, mind you, that was constantly praised by the media for pulling off different concepts. 

 

 

back to the present, it was wendy’s last day of promotion for her solo album. she’s currently being prepped up for the live recording of her performance. her juniors and seniors have been coming back and forth to her waiting room to send their regards. still strange to this sensation, wendy felt weird not hearing the mischievous duo, bickering, or not seeing any sleeping bear on the couch. it was her first time performing as a solo and she was beyond thankful to her all the people who showed their support for her. 

 

 

“ms. wendy, you’re up next.”

 

 

she stood up from her seat and thanked the makeup artist before proceeding backstage. even after seven years of performing in front of thousands of audience, an inevitable wave of nervousness rushed through her nerves.

 

 

if only she’s here. 

 

 

with her eyes shut, she heaved a deep breath and muttered “let’s go seungwan, you can do this.”

 

 

once her foot was set on the smoky stage, the crowd began to cheer for her name. plucking the strings of her blue electric guitar as she begins, wendy was ready to own the stage. 

 

 

with her comforting, captivating voice and not to mention the way she sings with her expressive eyes, as expected, she succeeded in being one with her audience. 

 

 

simultaneously looking at the camera and the audience, wendy spotted familiar faces. most of them were always present during her group’s and solo events. you see, wendy has created a good relationship with her fans, she has been very vocal about her gratitude and love for them. no wonder she’s getting all the love and support from them. 

 

 

halfway through her performance, there she saw a very familiar eye. the person was clad in several pieces of clothing for disguise but wendy can’t be wrong. it’s her. deja vu she thought. just like a lovestruck fool, a smile automatically crept up on her face. the soloist unexpectedly felt her stomach performing wild somersaults. wendy might look like a psycho for singing a heartbreaking song while sporting a smile on her lips but suddenly, she’s far from caring about her vicinity. setting her eyes on a particular person, as if they’re the only one in the room. it was almost romantic, save for the lyrics of the song. 

 

 

but she should’ve known better, after all her favorite supporter was there for her ever since. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter