Chapter 1:

It's not the first time, I think I've been here before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2023)- hello, this is a new revised chapter....sorry for taking so long

THANK YOU. PLEASE STILL STREAM WENDY'S SOLO SONG AND JOY SOLO SONG TOO.

RED VELVET IS COMING BACK SO LET'S BE READY FOR THAT AS WELL 

ALSO GO WATCH SEULGI ZIP <333(2021)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Unnie,

    I hope you find this and if you don’t well that’s okay since you haven’t been at this place in such a long time…you probably forgot about it.

I know that this isn’t the best way to say goodbye. im sorry but its gonna be okay.

You’re gonna have someone who loves you deeply, that’ll make you happy for the rest of your life.

Knowing that,I don’t think I can stay by your side anymore.

Honestly, I need this time away so I can learn to heal, to stop the pain that seems to have taken over my heart and cracked into pieces.

So when I come back, when I see you again I hope to look at you with no sorrow and won’t feel as if I’m drowning in my own regrets.

I’ll look at you with happiness and maybe be able to give you a more brighter smile.

 

If it isn’t obvious…I’ve been involve with you for a long time now.

You know I was going to tell you after college graduation but it seems I waited a bit too long.

You met him and everything changed….

I saw the way you stared at him, the affections soley reserved for him…the way you just were around him was a side of you I never seen…so happy, loving and just so lively.

It was obvious how you felt about him and him for you…that’s when I realized that there was never a chance for me.

I could never give you what you wanted like he could but more importantly you never saw me.

Instead I decided I’d be there till my heart gives out, when this love becomes too much for me but I would make sure that you have people that will support you, take care of you…those who you can lean on freely.

 

“Wendy! Hurry up we have to go”.

“Yeah I know, just let me finish this.” 

 

Bae Joohyun, I wish the best life could give you and that you become happier and stay healthy.

That you spend your moments surrounded with love and laughs.

And that you are able to forgive me.

 

You might be angry, confused and sad but please understand that I’m doing this for me, I chose to do this so i am the only one whos to blame okay? 

 

Don’t feel like you are losing me, we just, I just need time away from all this.

I’ll comeback though I’m not sure how long I’ll be away…

Just know I love you hyun.

Please take care

 

From you wan and only

Son Seungwanie.

 

“Seungwan let’s go!”

 

Seungwan finished reading the letter and put it in the box that lays under a tree trunk with a little blue flag on it. She leaves it here because this place hold the most memories of her and Joohyun but now..shes the only one that com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter