Fin

Find u again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 23th, 2018 

 

"...Happy birthday dear Mina...Happy birthday to you!" A group of girls cheered for their friend who blew out her birthday candles for her twenty-first birthday. Mina smiled as she cut the first slice of the cake and went over to the table to start eating, She watches as her friends and her girlfriend come and sit one by one.

 

"Momo, Baby come sit beside me," Mina asks, Momo smiled at her girlfriend as she sat beside the brunette and started to eat. "I got you a special gift but I want you to open it when we're alone," Momo whispers to Mina who smiled.

 

"Well damn, I never thought I see the day where Momo would be flirting in front of us." Their friend, Jihyo said.  Momo had invited everyone she knew Mina was comfortable around.  Mina's childhood friend, Sana was conversing with their former classmate in high school, Jeongyeon. Mina met Jihyo during their freshman year of college because they shared so many classes and interests together. 

 

"Nah, I knew these two since high school, Momo always been super flirty like that, Mina obviously enjoys it seeing how they're attached to the hip." Jeongyeon says causing the duo to blush and laugh. Momo stared lovingly at Mina who stared and smiled back.

 

What happened to that beautiful smile of yours 

 

"You think you know them? I'm Mina's childhood friend and every time I saw her she always talks about Momo. At some point, I was wondering if I really knew Mina." Sana responded to Jeongyeon who flicks a piece of the cake on her. "Kya!"

 

"Food fight!" Jeongyeon says as she threw more pieces of cake at Sana.

 

"NO" Jihyo yelled before getting hit. The girl sighed as she looked over to Momo and Mina who were walking away from the chaos. "This is for you." Momo gave Mina a small box, Mina stared lovingly at her girlfriend. 

 

What happened to those loving eyes.

 

"Happy birthday baby girl." Mina opened the box to see a crystal necklace. "Baby, This is beautiful. How did you afford this?"

 

"I had to work overtime to make up the money to get you this gift. It was worth it." Mina smiled as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck and pulled her in close. "I love you."

 

"I love you more."

 

November 18th, 2026

 

Momo woke up alone in bed, It's been like that for the past five years. The brunette looked up to see her guest putting on her clothes. "You're leaving out again Nayeon?"

 

"Yup, I have a job to worry about... Do you want to meet again?"

 

"I don't know..." Nayeon took a glance at Momo before leaving. Momo waited to hear the door shut before she got up and went to the bathroom. 

 

I miss you

 

Even after all these years 

 

Momo washed her face and showered before leaving out. She had a therapy session today.

 

Momo walked down the street with headphones in to help distract her from the outside world. She had her hands in her pocket as she turned to a building and sighed before entering in. The brunette looked at the receptionist. 'She must be new here.' A short pale girl was typing on the computer as she looked up. 

 

"Hi! Who are you here for?" Momo was surprised to see how bright and happy this girl was. 

 

"Dr. Yoo."  Momo answered.

 

"Ms. Hirai right? Please be seated until Dr. Yoo calls you in." The receptionist said as she went back to typing. Momo went to sit in the corner, The same corner she always went to when she came to this place.

 

"Ms. Hirai?" Dr. Yoo called after a while. Momo got up and followed Dr.Yoo. 

 

"How's everything going Momo?" Jeongyeon asks, After college Jeongyeon had gone back to school to become a psychiatrist. 

 

"As fine as it can be." Momo held her head down not wanting to look at her friend. 

 

September 7th, 2021

 

"I don't understand what happened, Those two were so in love I thought they would be together forever." Jeongyeon says. Momo was rounding the corner when she heard Jeongyeon's voice, followed by Sana's. "Me too, Mina use to talk about her all the time they were crazy for each other. She doesn't even bring up Momo's name anymore. She said she wants to move on with her life."

 

"It's a shame of what happened, The best thing we can do is to support them." Jihyo says. Momo then decided it was time to stop hiding.

 

"Hey, guys." The brunette tried to smile but failed to do so. She didn't miss the worried expressions on their face.

 

"Hey, Momo!"

 

November 18th, 2026

 

"Momo?"

 

Momo blinked and stared at Jeongyeon. "What?"

 

"It hurts to see you like this, Not only me but Sana and Jihyo too. I'm going to tell you this as your friend and not as your psychiatrist. It's time to move on."

 

"I could never move on Jeongyeon, You should know that. I try every day, I try sleeping with other people, I tried dating, I tried everything and nobody else was like her. Nobody can fill that empty space on my bed like she did nor the empty space in my heart." There were tears running down Momo's face at this point as she started to cry. 

 

"I-I had everything planned and-and she ruins everything. She-she hurt me."  I hurt her

 

Jeongyeon got up and hugged her sobbing friend. "I know Momoring... But you got to learn how to cope or something. You can't keep going like this. I can only do so much without prescribing medication."

 

June 25th, 2020

 

"Baby girl, What's this?" Momo asks picking up a box. Mina turned and rushed to Momo taking the box away from her.

 

"Ahh it's nothing Momoring, My friend gave me this." Mina explains as she gently puts the box down.

 

"What's in it?" Momo asks as she stepped closer to her girlfriend. "It's a mini-bowl with little sparkly things. It looked really pretty" Mina opened the box and pulled away the packaging.

 

"Sparkly things? Do you mean those fake crystals? I gave you a real crystal necklace." Momo crossed her arms at Mina, trying to be upset at her but failing to do so. "They're not fake, and I love the necklace you gave me but my friend took the time to make it for me. I couldn't just not accept the gift." Mina explained as she smiled gently at Momo, pinching her cheek.

 

"Okay..."

 

August 4th, 2020

 

"Momo... Baby look at me, I need attention."

 

"Not now, Mina. I'm busy." Mina pouted as she got up and left the room. The brunette walked back in with a water bottle and threw some on Momo. "What the hell! Why!" Momo turned and glared at her girlfriend.

 

"You haven't given me any attention for the last five days. I left work early today to spend time with you and you're just sitting there typing away." Momo's eyes soften a bit. "Mina, baby listen. I will give you all the attention you need once I've finished this paper."

 

"Yet you complained when I play my video games for hours on end." The comment pissed Momo off even further as she shouted at her girlfriend. "Because that's a ing hobby, This is my job! There's a difference!"  Mina sighed and left the room a second time.

 

It's all my fault 

 

August 5th, 2020<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter